-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SSRP Head Admin
TeamSpeak/Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
Deathrun Head Admin
Jailbreak Head Admin
Murder Moderator

Leadership
Currently I believe I hold many leadership roles within the community. I am currently Bhop & Surf Owner, Prop Hunt Head Admin, SSRP Super Admin, TS/Discord Admin and Global Moderator. I know that I have only been Super Admin for a little while on SSRP but I truly believe I can do a good job as a leading Head Administrator role on SSRP. I believe Leadership skills is really important to have as a Head Admin due to the fact that all of the Staff team , Mods, Admins and Super Admins look up to you and see how you handle situations within the server. These staff look up to a higher rank to see their leadership skills to take on for themselves and help them improve as a person and a staff team member. I believe that I am a strong leader and that I can help bring the staff team together. I also show leadership within meetings and stating my points when its needed, if its accepting a new super admin or voting on a demotion, I try to make everything fair and make sure that the staff team deserve the correct punishment needed. I also watch over staff most days and push them to help out more and where to improve in situations, this helps the staff develop and become stronger for themselves and helps strengthen my leadership skills.

Experience
From being a lead team member for years within the community from past and present experiences I do believe I am perfectly a good candidate for the SSRP Head administration team. I know I only have been a Super Admin for a little while but I am fully aware of what I am doing within the role. I fully understand my rights and powers across the roles due to my experience within recent years. I use to be a SSRP HA in which is the most popular server within the community for staffing. I held that position for 2 and a half years. I was also a lead team member in general for close to 3 years. Currently I've only had my lead team positions for about 3 months, however, I do hope that does not effect me and my staffing abilities. I have never really been reported. This shows that I have achieved a lot of experience and know what I am doing so I don't make any mistakes when dealing with situations/staff reports. I believe with the experience I have has shown that I would generally fit into the Head Administrator Team.

Activity
Overall I believe that I am a really active staff member in the community. This is because I play on all the servers which I'm staff on nearly everyday if I can, this shows that I will always be online when needed at times. If I am not on a server in which I am staff on I'm most likely working on something or busy with something on another server. Activity is a high priority for becoming a Head Admin as you have to be online and trying to help out other players with situations or issues. Also helping out staff around the servers is another reason for having high activity. I feel like I meet these standards of the activity needed for Head Admin as I'm online everyday trying my hardest to help out where I can. I normally play for around a couple of hours a day but when staff is needed or I need to get online I tend to then increase that time. Community wide I play for roughly 8+hours a day.

Trust
At the current moment I believe I have trust within the community. I know I only came back a little while ago but I have received my owner ranks back on bhop/surf. This does show that I can be trusted with a head administrator role. In the past I've also been Head Admin on every server but TTT. I also currently hold Prophunt Head Admin, SSRP Admin, Minecraft Admin, Ts/Discord Administrator and I am a Forum Global Moderator. I believe like all my trust with these powers shows that I am an overall trusted community member. Also my trust within all the servers puts the other staffs trust on myself. This level of trust shows that the situations that I handle with be handled in the correct order and not have any issues within the trust wise.

Dedication
Overall everything above links to my insane dedication to the server and the community. It shows that I want to be here to help the community go in the right direction. I believe everything above links in with my dedication as it just shows how much I do for the server being active, trusted, experienced and also shows my leadership skills. I have been in the community for 6+ years now, which is a large amount. Previously I was nearly staff for 4 years. I ended up resigning due to being busy with life but I've found more interest to coming back and more time to play on the servers community-wide with high activity across the servers that I truly enjoy. I have worked hard on all my servers where I hold staffing ranks showing my dedication on the servers.

About Me
My personality is to always be a fun guy. I try to keep the staff enjoying the servers as much as I can. I try my best to always be in contact with staff and have good times with them like playing with them , talking with the Everyday etc. In general I'm just a friendly guy who loves helping out players across the community. Also I just have a laugh and banter with some of the current staff team and also random players in which brings us closer together and gains trust between us.

Situations
During my time as a Super Admin, I have come across and dealt with many situations within the Prop Hunt server and around the community. There was been quite a few of them and here are some:

Contacting Staff Members: Every week or every few weeks I try my best to contact staff who are inactive and have a low F1 count. I will speak to them about their inactivity and find out their reasoning about having it. I will then note it down on a sheet so all the lead team know why that staff member is inactive and the reasoning for them.

Training: Every week I try to train most staff who have been accepted for moderator or promoted to admin. I make sure that they know what they are doing and know the correct way to handle in-game situations, I'm always online to be able to train the new staff. Most new staff contact me to train them because previous staff tells them to come to me as my training for them was very good. I am trying to get many new players to apply for staff so therefore we can have a bigger team to deal with the rule breakers who are online.

Hackers: During my time as a Super Admin I have come across a few hackers within the SSRP server. In my past I've also dealt with many hackers and still to this day I have followed the policy and I have in no way broken it yet. If I was to come across one on the SSRP server I would do the same by following the hacking policy.

Staff Reports: So far during my time as a Super Admin I have not dealt with many staff reports within the server and the reports on the forums. I have handled many reports in the past for other lead team servers and dealt with them in the correct way making sure the staff member is given the correct punishment and that the report has the correct outcome.

My Goals as a Head Administrator
I have many goals that I would to achieve as Head Admin, firstly I would like to make sure our lead team is in a very strong position, making sure that we chose the right people that are ready for super admin. Also choosing Super admins for Head Admin I would like for them to have the best experience they could have before getting a promotion into a higher lead team position. I want to make sure that users punishments and always fair, If a user is treated unfairly in a situation I would have the power to over right the punishment If I believe that is the best option to do. I want to make our lead team stronger and stronger to my best of ability if I can and that is my main goal. I have many other goals to get achieved but I will do them during Head Admin. Also I want to make the server a really fun place as well using the powers I get as a Head Admin and have fun with the staff team every so often. Another goal as a Head Admin for the SSRP server is that I would love to bring in many more staff members into different positions including moderator, admin, super admin and head admin. The server really lacks staff and it needs more. Currently there are is 1 Head Admin on the SSRP server so I do believe that I will be best choice for the server and the role of a head administrator.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by OnionRings.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Head Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241806

ok wtf great guy tho <3 :plussp:
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder
  • "Best Super admin" -Chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 114
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[SSRP Head Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241807

honestly from what i've heard you're putting in a lot of work, i rlly love to see it

:support:
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Head Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241811

Every time I have spoken to you, you are chill and a down to earth guy. In meetings, you voice your opinion and communicate clearly and get your point across, you are a past holder of this position and hold many other positions making you a trustworthy person. You are good with your job as a Global Moderator on the forum and with your current SA rank ingame. Your application is very detailed and nice to read through. Other than that I have nothing else to say other than how chill you are when speaking with others and yeah. You get things done quickly without a struggle. A very worthy candidate for this position. Good luck!

:plussp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Head Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241812

:support:
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[SSRP Head Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241813

OnionRings wrote:
Currently there are no Head Admins on the SSRP server so I do believe that I will be best choice for the server and the role of a head administrator.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Lefty.

[SSRP Head Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241814

Neilsen wrote:
morgan can get it then you

:neutralsp:
Explain why man, because i don't understand your opinion

[SSRP Head Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241818

Neilsen wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
morgan can get it then you

:neutralsp:
Explain why man, because i don't understand your opinion

i feel like morgan is more experienced, onion is not far behind

They were both Head Admins, and quite in fact good ones.
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40