SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:228301704

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Rittsu/play.zarpgaming.com:27035/

Estimated Server Time:
At least an hour a day or more depending on the amount of players on

Languages I speak:
English and Afrikaans

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Well my time as administrator has contributed because I have done all I can for the server as an admin and I would like to be promoted. Also another main reason would be that I am willing to help whenever possible.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Well I’m a very person to reach and talk to. Most users talk to me on the server and have a pretty good time. Also people can message me on steam or on any platform and I do respond quiet quickly.

Well my activity is pretty good but there aren’t as many players on, but I’m getting the required and a bit more if I can. But I’m trying my best to get more time.

I’m pretty helpful on the server. Some examples are when the server owner asked me to test some maps after the meeting to which I helped him. Another example would be when players are starting out and need some help to play the game. Also there was a player on whose binds weren’t working so I helped him to fix it and carry on playing the game.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Well there was this one time where a player on the server who was quite fishy (I believe he was using bhop scripts and other hacks). I did contact a lead team member but there was none on. But after a while the guy left. I feel like is if i was lead team I would have been able to deal with the situation

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
Firstly I would ask the staff member who is reporting to please give over any evidence of this plus their story on what is happening. After I have heard the story of the person reporting I would ask the other member of staff what their side of the story is. After I have heard both stories and seen enough evidence I would then make my decision to take action or not.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
Well I would tell both staff members to calm down and explain to me what is going on. After I have explained what is happening, I would tell them my take on the situation and make sure that both staff members are nicer to each and to make sure that they both understand and not to fight again.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would tell them to stop immediately and if they don't stop I will have to emergency demote but i will tell another lead team member that this staff member is abusing and hurting other peoples game play

Thanks for reading
Rittsu
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Rittsu.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Latram

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1235155

:plussp:
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1235156

this is a :simp: moment
  • Kronen
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Kronen.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1235169

Plays League of Legends and Apex legends.
:minussp:
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1235173

Deserves all the support one can get :) :plussp:
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's application 3 years 10 months ago #1235174

You're currently using 2 of the same situations in your application:
"Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?"

Your "Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:" Accepted part is lacking. If a report abuse gets accepted for clear abuse of powers you'd have to bring him up for this in the LT meeting.

And lastly: "Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:" Your response is a bit off, you're saying that someone was hacking/cheating and all you could or did was contact LT. You could of done so much more.

Might wanna fix these things. Goodluck!
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Kurze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rittsu

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's application 3 years 10 months ago #1235175

Thanks kurze
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1235209

:support:
Nothing else to be said
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1235220

Now, im no deathrun god or anything but by the looks of this I think you need some more time as admin. Your application looks really rushed for a LT app (maybe deathrun doesn't need as much effort idk sorry spectrum) but I think some areas can be improved. I read through your last application to see what others had to say and see what else has been changed/added and I saw you said you were going to wait a few more weeks to re-apply for SA (that was around a week ago). Nothing wrong with re-applying (i did it a FUCK ton) but you should work on the feedback you are getting, it was pointed out that you applied very quickly after you were denied and they told you why it comes off as a bad mentality (which you understand im sure) but I don't think you are ready for the position yet. Again I would just like to say, I'm no deathrun god and I've only played a bit (note I have not seen you much in-game) so I don't really know what you are like in game I'm just basing all of this off your application and the feedback you are getting. I would also like to add that your application looks a bit rushed it was mentioned the last time you applied, Kurze pointed out that you had a duplicate answer/question this time, and the last section you managed to answer in 1 sentence. I think you could add a bit more effort to the application alone.

poogle wrote:
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would tell them to stop immediately and if they don't stop I will have to emergency demote but i will tell another lead team member that this staff member is abusing and hurting other peoples game play
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lefty..

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1235234

So here we go,
I have read through your application and here are some things I have noticed

Moving on,
You are definitely one of the most active staff members. You are friendly and active on teamspeak. You are also staff on TTT. Also I have seen you handle a few appeals which gives me some confident with you handling with certain things.

Also, you know that u have done a mistake recently that I wont share but you know what it is. We all make mistakes and hopefully you can "redeem" yourself by the meeting
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Evan123.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1235433

im better than him at deathrun, you need to be one of the best players for LT on deathrun

:minussp:
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator