Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1233941

Steam Name: Hanz

Link to Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198180876739/

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:110305505

Languages I speak: Fluent English.

How would you deal with someone who is being bullied on TS3/Discord?: If I witness someone bullying another individual I would instantly try to contact the "bully" and attempt to have a sensible word with him, explain what he is doing is wrong and should not occur again. I'd explain the punishments that may/or will be handed out and would ask for the person to apologise or ignore the other individual. All of this would be based on the situation itself, therefore the way I handle the situation may be different. If the bullying continues they will be met with the correct punishments.

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3/Discord and when they're used
appropriately:

Ability to move users: As an Admin I will be able to move users from channel to channel, this is needed if private talks need to happen or for issues to be explained. This may also be used if a user is misbehaving and needs to cooldown.

Giving ranks: The admin role has the ability to give badges/roles. This allows the user to retrieve their rank so others are able to see if they need help or need to be spoken to.

Kicking users: This ability may be used if a punishment is handed out, such as a user is constantly not listening and breaking rules.

Banning users: This may be used if the user is still not listening after a kick/multiple kicks and needs a harsher punishment.

Removing avatars: When a user uses an avatar that is against the rules on teamspeak it is able to be removed, getting rid of it assures us no offensive content is being displayed.

Why I should be chosen? (we recommend around 50 words): I'm extremely active on discord checking each channel anytime something is said, I normally try to join the convos and have a bit of banter with a couple people. I'm known by most of the community and I come off as a decent guy. I've owned and administrated multiple discord communities in the past, allowing me to have the experience and qualify for this role. With teamspeak I come on from time to time, I talk with the people I usually talk with in discord and at times meet new people. I feel like I could so more for the community as I clearly love to be around and talk with users.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Hanz.
The topic has been locked.

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1233944

:plussp: great guy
  • KingUniverse
  • Senior Boarder
  • Daddy Vankbros :3
  • Thanks received: 71
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hanz

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1233957

Hell yeah
:support:
  • Ubarberet
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 209
TTT Administrator

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1233965

:plussp:
Kinda of a wasteman but it is what it is innit make him head admin
  • OogaBoogaRetard
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 10

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234088

BUMP
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234095

• maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234559

Hanz wrote:
BUMP
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1236845

Hanz wrote:
Hanz wrote:
BUMP
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1236848

IMO this position should go to LT members or really dedicated players that have shown they can be responsible for this and have a good overall attitude etc

:minussp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1236851

dont think thats a good idea :woohoo:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1236852

doesn't like league

But nice guy. Should get accepted
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1236853

Gody wrote:
IMO this position should go to LT members or really dedicated players that have shown they can be responsible for this and have a good overall attitude etc

I would say I'm dedicated, Ive been a regular user on ZARP playing servers from TTT, SSRP and Surf for about a year, Ive held staff ranks meaning I can be responsible with a role like this, I also feel like other users should have the chance to to take this role instead of LT members but I do understand where you come from, May I ask whats wrong with my attitude?
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Hanz.

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1236854

Hanz wrote:
Gody wrote:

I would say I'm dedicated, Ive been a regular user on ZARP playing servers from TTT, SSRP and Surf for about a year, Ive held staff ranks meaning I can be responsible with a role like this, I also feel like other users should have the chance to to take this role instead of LT members but I do understand where you come from, May I ask whats wrong with my attitude?

As I expected you to say. I did not say your attitude was bad in anyway. What I meant is someone that stands out in the community and showing that it’s clear. Also the reason in my opinion I say that LT should get the position because it shows that upper level of trust. Anyway can get mod and admin if they try enough but they really shine by having a lead team position showing they’re showing off and deserving of it. Once again I didn’t say your attitude was bad etc I just phrased it wrong. This is my final opinion/comment as it’s what I think
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1236858

Gody wrote:
Hanz wrote:
Gody wrote:

As I expected you to say. I did not say your attitude was bad in anyway. What I meant is someone that stands out in the community and showing that it’s clear. Also the reason in my opinion I say that LT should get the position because it shows that upper level of trust. Anyway can get mod and admin if they try enough but they really shine by having a lead team position showing they’re showing off and deserving of it. Once again I didn’t say your attitude was bad etc I just phrased it wrong. This is my final opinion/comment as it’s what I think
Thank you for the feedback!
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gody

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1236900

Hanz wrote:
Gody wrote:
Hanz wrote:
Gody wrote:

give him 3 weeks and he’ll be surf sa :woohoo:
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1236902

BrokeNXD wrote:
Hanz wrote:
Gody wrote:
Hanz wrote:
Gody wrote:

give him 3 weeks and he’ll be surf sa :woohoo:
I’ll be counting the days.
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[TS3/Discord] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1236909

Gody wrote:

you automatically get ts/discord staff when you're accepted for lead team on any server btw
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza