Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1233897

Onion's Global Moderator Application!

Forum Name:
OnionRings

What server(s) are you active on?:

SSRP
I am very active within the SSRP servers as I currently hold the Super Administrator. Super Admin is a high rank in which show experience and dedication. If I was to get Global Moderator it will help me on the forums and help me within meeting locking applications etc. It will also allowed me to moderate every section in which I could help a lot.

Surf/bhop
As well on Surf I currently hold the highest rank, in which is Server Owner this position will also help me with stuff in the Surf/Bhop section if there is anything.

Prophunt
I also currently hold a Head Administrator position in which could help me locking apps but also shows trust within the servers and the community in general.

TeamSpeak/Discord
I also hold Team Speak staff rank in which I have had for a few months now and I'm very active on the Team Speak.

I am From:
Ireland

Time spent with Zarp Gaming?:
6 years tomorrow!!

How often do you come on the forums:
I come online on the forums everyday.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My Current Ranks
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Surf Server Owner
Bhop Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
SSRP Super Admin
Minecraft Admin
Forums Section Moderator
TeamSpeak/Discord Admin
Community Council

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My Old Ranks
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SSRP Head Admin
TeamSpeak/Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
Deathrun Head Admin
Jailbreak Head Admin
Murder Moderator

Why You?:
I believe that I will be a good candidate for this position of Global Moderator. As I am online on the forums everyday and sometimes really early in the mornings when staff is needed and at them times I cannot help out as I am not staff in the section of the topics that need to be deleted, locked or a user of which needs to be banned for breaking TOU. I am only active in some sections on the forums and they are mainly General Discussion, Surf, Bhop, Appeals, Server Issues/Suggestions & Zarp Competitions as I am moderator in them but I will still be able to help out with the other sections easier as I will have the power to access every section meaning I would have to bother/annoy a global moderator when they are busy doing something just to lock/delete/ban a user on the forums. I was previously Global Moderator around 6 months ago for 2 1/2 years. This time length allowed me to gain the full experience as a Global Moderator and to learn how the powers and punishments work for ban lengths. This time and experience should also show some sort of trust in me for holding this position. Currently I do try my best to delete/lock posts and help users on the forums who are in need of something. If I was to be given this role again I would be able to do more moderation across the entire forums.

My Former Global Moderator Position:
Previously I used to be a global moderator on the forums. I was Global Moderator from mid 2017 until October 2019. During that period of time I believe I done my job to the best of my ability and never abused my powers. I believe with my previous term as a Global Moderator I will be a good candidate for the role. I fully know how the forum global moderator position works. and I do believe I should be chosen for this position. I have been forum staff once again for nearly 2 months and I believe it is enough time to show myself once again.

Another Side Note:
I currently hold five sections staff in which I have done my job very well and have made sure that posts don't have any TOU on them etc. I also check my emails for reports etc. The six sections in which I currently staff in are General Discussion, Appeals, Server Issues/Suggestions, Surf/Bhop and Zarp Competitions

Some Of the Commands and the right way to use them.
These are some of the Global Moderator commands and the correct way to use them.

Ban: As a Global Moderator you get the permission to ban users on the forums. When in use of this command you should make sure that a suitable length of time is given to the user. Also you should only give out bans if a user is breaking TOU massively or else just always breaking TOU every few days after given the player a few chances.

Moderation of all Sections: As Global Moderator you get permissions to access all sections on the forums. That means that you will be able to lock/delete/edit on all topics in sections. This will help me as I would not have to annoy other staff in that section to lock/delete/edit topics and I will be able to handle it myself.

Other Things to take into consideration.

Dedication
I am very dedicated to the community as I'm always online on the forums and other servers of which I staff on. I am currently SSRP Super Admin, Surf/Bhop Owner, Prop-Hunt Head Admin and Team Speak Staff. Also I am a very hard-working staff member in which will help the forums when in need. I know that I've only been back a month+ as a section moderator but I still do believe I am suitable for this position

Actvity
I am very active across the community and the servers in which I staff on and I feel like that will help me because I will most likely be online on the forums all the time.

Trust
I am very trusted as I have been given high roles across the community. That being SSRP Super Admin, Surf/Bhop Owner and also TeamSpeak Staff. This helps me in the community having high ranks as I can be trusted to do stuff and with that being said I feel like all my trust will be good for me to be a Global Moderator.

Thanks for reading my Application feedback would be appreciated.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by OnionRings.
The topic has been locked.

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1233904

Great guy!

:plussp:
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1233908

:plussp: think he can handle being a mod
  • KingUniverse
  • Senior Boarder
  • Daddy Vankbros :3
  • Thanks received: 71

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1233910

BIG UP ONIONRINGS :plussp:
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1233916

• BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1233924

is able to staff 5 categories well and is active on the forums from what I’ve seen :plussp:
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234090

Hello Onion,

• Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Jordz.

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234128

Onion dinufe inrong :plussp:
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234161

Seen me do stuff
so
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234166

:minussp:
Tried to blackmail me by threatening to remove my pink tag.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234253

Sally wrote:
:minussp:
Tried to blackmail me by threatening to remove my pink tag.

I was GOING to give this a support but trying to kill the pink tag is just unacceptable.

:neutralsp:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234292

Jordz wrote:
Hello Onion,

Nice to see that you think you are ready to go for Global Moderator, However you aren't anywhere near close enough. I have seen posts in your section (GD+SSRP) needing attention. Such as Moved,Locked etc and these are days old on witch I reported and got myself banned for. I feel that you need to be more active on the forums before you start thinking of getting any promotions. So major, :minussp:

TLDR: Didn't you say when you resigned the reason why you're leaving is because you've got too many ranks?
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234293

OnionRings wrote:
MineCraft Admin
How can anyone support someone who capitalizes like this
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Spectrum, Killa Kappa, redacted

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234296

Jordz wrote:
Hello Onion,

Nice to see that you think you are ready to go for Global Moderator, However you aren't anywhere near close enough. I have seen posts in your section (GD+SSRP) needing attention. Such as Moved,Locked etc and these are days old on witch I reported and got myself banned for. I feel that you need to be more active on the forums before you start thinking of getting any promotions. So major, :minussp:

TLDR: Didn't you say when you resigned the reason why you're leaving is because you've got too many ranks?

Alright Jordan. First of all thanks for your response to my application. I'd like to first say I'm not SSRP Section staff for the 10th time I have told you now... maybe more? As for General Discussion there is currently 3 section moderators. Everything I see gets moved/locked by myself and when I do not see it the other 2 section moderators and forum administrators. Obviously we do not see every little thing on the forums as I'm currently staff on multiple servers so when I miss topics I am in game or asleep. The reason why you got banned is because you decided to spam post on brand new topics saying "I will get this moved for you" then spam our emails for no reason. Even though the topics are 1 minute old I've instantly moved/locked them if they are in my section. I would understand if myself or the rest of the staff team missed a topic in which was a couple of hours old, it would make sense to sort of bump it and let us know.

As for your "TDLR" it literally makes 0 sense to what you said about so I don't understand how that is a TDLR. Anyways I never once stated that I resigned because I had too many ranks so I'm unsure where you have heard that. The reason that I resigned 7+months ago is because of life and school, I generally did not have the time to join zarp in any way so I decided it was best to resign and come back once I've gained free time once again in which I currently already have.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234297

OnionRings wrote:
Jordz wrote:
Hello Onion,

Alright Jordan. First of all thanks for your response to my application. I'd like to first say I'm not SSRP Section staff for the 10th time I have told you now... maybe more? As for General Discussion there is currently 3 section moderators. Everything I see gets moved/locked by myself and when I do not see it the other 2 section moderators and forum administrators. Obviously we do not see every little thing on the forums as I'm currently staff on multiple servers so when I miss topics I am in game or asleep. The reason why you got banned is because you decided to spam post on brand new topics saying "I will get this moved for you" then spam our emails for no reason. Even though the topics are 1 minute old I've instantly moved/locked them if they are in my section. I would understand if myself or the rest of the staff team missed a topic in which was a couple of hours old, it would make sense to sort of bump it and let us know.

As for your "TDLR" it literally makes 0 sense to what you said about so I don't understand how that is a TDLR. Anyways I never once stated that I resigned because I had too many ranks so I'm unsure where you have heard that. The reason that I resigned 7+months ago is because of life and school, I generally did not have the time to join zarp in any way so I decided it was best to resign and come back once I've gained free time once again in which I currently already have.
And once coronacation dies down will you lose that free time again?
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234298

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Jordz wrote:
Hello Onion,

And once corona cation dies down will you lose that free time again?

No, I will not lose this "free time". It will lower if I ever get a job as that is just life most of the staff and previous staff has jobs. I'm completely finished with school for good now and If I was to get a job I will still actively play.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1237038

OnionRings wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Jordz wrote:
Hello Onion,

And once corona cation dies down will you lose that free time again?

No, I will not lose this "free time". It will lower if I ever get a job as that is just life most of the staff and previous staff has jobs. I'm completely finished with school for good now and If I was to get a job I will still actively play.

I've edited my post; You deserve this position.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[FORUMS] OnionRings' Global Moderator Application 3 years 10 months ago #1237042

no 10k posts no promotion sorry bud
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jordz
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

237 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1