Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 3

Estimated Server Time:
Overall - 3426+ hours
Current Week - 2738+ minutes(45+hours)

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as an administrator has been good. I have been administrator for a few weeks now and I've fully gotten back into the SSRP Servers. I am trying my best to be active on the server by playing everyday and trying to help as much users as I can. With my currently ranks across the community with that being Surf/Bhop Owner and Prophunt Super Admin, I believe I am well fit for a promotion within the SSRP servers. I have been actively helping out the SSRP servers and staff team for the past few weeks now. I've been handling all the reports and appeals that have been coming into the server the past few weeks and following the policies related to them. With my past experience of being a SSRP Head Admin for over 2 and a half years and lead team in general for 3+years, I believe I am well suitable for promotion to the Super Administrator rank. I have yet to be reported on the servers, this shows that I am using my powers wisely and not abusing them in no way shape or form.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?
I believe I am a very suitable candidate for the super administrator position. From past experience of being a lead team member and high ranking staff positions such as server owner positions I believe that I will be suitable for the position. I am one of the few staff members that constantly play the server and truly enjoy playing it, I tend to not RP as much when I am online and instead just wait for F1's to come in and I just fly around the server stopping as much rule breakers as I can when I am available to play.

Activity
This is a major part of being a lead team member. I believe that I am very active across the SSRP Servers. Currently I play on the USA server as it tends to be more popular and have more rulebreakers to deal with. However, from time to time I tend to hop between both S1/S3 to see if users/staff are in need for help. My forum activity is high with the amount of appeals and reports that I'm handling all the time. Along with teamspeak I am online on Ts everyday interacting with users and the staff team.

Trust
I find myself a really trusted member within the community and ssrp servers. I'm currently Owner of two Zarp servers, they are both Bhop/Surf. I try my best to be fully active and come up with ideas myself and if I have the ability to implement them I will. I'm also Super admin on the prop hunt server to where I am activity helping out Martin with the lead team duties. I am also a Teamspeak/Discord Admin and forum section moderator in General Discussion, Appeal, Surf, Bhop and Server Issues/Suggestions

Dedication
I'm very dedicated to the Community as I'm staff on many servers in which I've listed above. I'm online everyday helping out users around the community. I have also been working hard to gain higher positions in the community, which makes me want to apply for a promotion on the SSRP staff team. I know I've only recently come back but I'm fully back this time with the same motivation as before!

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
At the moment, I have yet to come across a situation that involves the help of a lead team member or an obstacle that I had to work around. The only thing I could possible think of is that I thought a player could be possibly cheating on the server and since the new command for admins came in I was able to send a anticheat to the lead team. The guy was actually hacking but the player had to be banned for other reasons and I had to wait a little while for the cheater to be dealt with by another super admin. If I was a super admin I would of been able to deal with this myself instead of waiting for someone else to come online on the server at a later point.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
If I was to see a report abuse on one of the SSRP moderators or administrators, I would first read through the report clearly and get some sort of reasoning behind the report. After this I would contact the staff member that was reported and talk to him about the report and if it was in fact a valid report I would ask him why he done such thing and let him know not to do it again. If the abuse was serious I'd inform the staff member that I would bring it up in the meeting. After speaking with the staff member and going through the report with him I would post a full detailed response on the report abuse thread to inform the user who reported the abuse of the staff member that it has been handled in the correct way.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
(A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?)]
If I seen that a player on SSRP was banned for an excessive amount of time I would first look into the recent punishments of the player that was punished. If I see for an example that the user had 1 recent for racism and then the staff member banned the user for 1 week. I would contact the staff member and inform him that his ban was too excessive and he/she should think about reducing it. I'd also inform the ban user that he should make an appeal as from there I would be able to make my own decision, from there I can also inform a Head Administrator about over ruling the ban time. I would inform the staff member of the staff ethos once again and let him know that he should try not to handle excessive bans and give him/her examples of ban length times.

(A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?)
At first I would over take the situation and punish the user for his rule break at the current time. I would then speak to the staff member and calm him down and let him know that he is being too inappropriate to the user and it is not fair on the user. I would let him know to try remain calm in situations like these and that if he ever needs help he/she could come to me in the future if needed to deal with a user on the server.

(A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?)
I will first bring the Staff Member A(the one accusing) into a spacer on teamspeak and get the details of the situation so when I speak to staff member B I would know what the situation is and then I would gather the details of the situation from them too. When I have received both sides of the story I will then go through with resolving it. If the accusation is true, I would tell staff member B that he has clearly broken the rules and I would inform him that he is staff and needs to read over the server rules to regain acknowledgment of them.

(A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?)
At first like previous I would talk to both staff members in separate channels on the TeamSpeak server to try by best to get both sides of the current situation at hand. I would then ask the staff member who is being disrespectful and arguing with the other staff member to apologize. I would also then resolve the situation by trying to get them staff members to work as a team.

(You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?)
If I caught a staff member breaking rules on the server to where they are harming the users currently playing I could then get him/her online on TeamSpeak and tell them that they must stop breaking the rules before they put their staff rank at higher risk of being removed from them, I will get them to read over the rules on the server and inform them that they need to stop breaking the server rules and I will then keep an eye on them over the following days.

Thanks for reading my application!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 11 months ago #1229202

:simp:
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Martin.

[SSRP Super Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 11 months ago #1229207

Hey mate,

:neutralsp:
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Super Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 11 months ago #1229219

idk man, I don't have anything necessarily against you but I do think you go for ranks for the sake of it sometimes which was shown in the past.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, Killa Kappa

[SSRP Super Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 11 months ago #1229220

Martin wrote:
:simp:
You are Sally's favourite simp tho bro :? :?

[SSRP Super Admin] OnionRings' Application 3 years 11 months ago #1229223

:minussp:
Basically didn't wanna give me the content to surf cause he doesn't know his own servers content!
I am currently crying since I can not do my staff duties on surf
will be changed to plus support once I finally get my content
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop