Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228306

RP Name: Eli Gold
Time Zone: (EST)
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/itsdeagleyt/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:452744
Current Gametracker Profiles:
To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Eli/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server USA - www.gametracker.com/player/Eli/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Gametracker resets when you change your steam name, so estimated around 600-700 hours.

Languages I Speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: "Random Death Match" or RDM is when a player kills another play for no reason or an unjustified reason, an example of rdm would be seeing a player with an expensive item such as a Suit or a Weapon like a Gluon Gun then proceeding to kill them only to make them loose that item.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: "New life rule" or NLR is when you either remember a scenario from your past life and act on it, such as killing someone because they stole your car before you died. Or returning to a district within 3 minutes after dying. An example of this would be returning to a nuke raid after dying while defending it.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would bring both individuals to a rooftop away from interruptions and have both sides tell there story separately, after hearing the storys i will check the logs to make sure player a was killed by player b, then if i witnessed it and i knew it happened i would punish player b immediately. If not then i would ask for evidence via video, and make sure that it actually happened. If player B is found to be guilty he will receive either a verbal or a warning depending on his recents.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
Find the players or player initiating the RDM and freeze him, i would warn him and cage him for 5 minutes, after he is uncaged i will monitor to make sure he doesn't do it again, if he does he will be kicked for being warned too recently, or in some cases a ban due to no intention to rp.
Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words): I believe i should be chosen because i am a not original but rather old player to this server, i know it well and understand its values. I know how the market works, prices and all the rules to it. I can understand the difference between a minge and a one time offence. And my time on Zarp i find a lot of rules that get broken that just goes unoticed and i want that to change. I want Zarp to be a fun and safe environment for anyone who plays. I would also like to help the newer players when they need it, ive been seeing a lot of newer players recently and i would love to be there to help them get started. When i first starting playing this server a couple years ago there was always one moderator there to help me. This is why i want to be a moderator.
  • Eli
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • impractical cars
  • Thanks received: 23

★Former SSRP Admin★
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228307

Extremely immature, doesn't know the rules at all. Thought that saying someone's birthday that was listed on the forums was doxing.
:minussp:
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1636

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228308

idk bro kinda sus
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 598
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228309

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Extremely immature, doesn't know the rules at all. Thought that saying someone's birthday that was listed on the forums was doxing.

• Eli
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • impractical cars
  • Thanks received: 23

★Former SSRP Admin★

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228311

ItsDeagle wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

my point stands
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228312

ItsDeagle wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Okay nice vid...?
-support has a clear bias needs to be more mature
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, Sam the Sausage

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228314

CEO OF KPOP wrote:
ItsDeagle wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

I'm unable to find the part in the video which makes sam's point invalid, help
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228315

:minussp: buys youtube subscribers
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3 5 0
  • Thanks received: 104

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228316

ItsDeagle wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

makes me laugh everytime i watch it bro its too funny
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, Killa Kappa

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228317

Speaking from a staffing point of view, you have good activity and you have a timezone which is good for a staff member as you can be on at times when others aren't. You have a good application but the only thing I can think of that is negative is potentially biased behaviour although after speaking to you multiple times before you do not seem like the type of person to act in this way. I believe you could be a good addition to the staff team

:plussp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228319

Gody wrote:
Speaking from a staffing point of view, you have good activity and you have a timezone which is good for a staff member as you can be on at times when others aren't. You have a good application but the only thing I can think of that is negative is potentially biased behaviour although after speaking to you multiple times before you do not seem like the type of person to act in this way. I believe you could be a good addition to the staff team

maybe also the fact he literally just doesn't know the rules. he thought me saying his age is doxxing
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228325

MICHAELL wrote:
Gody wrote:

maybe also the fact he literally just doesn't know the rules. he thought me saying his age is doxxing

Removing all context. If you pulled his age out of nowhere then it would've been doxxing, but he didn't realise that it was shown on his profile and Eli realised his mistake.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lyra.

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228326

Very mature and keeps his calm, I think if taught correctly and was mentored by a LT for some time this will be a :support:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lefty., CEO of Business

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228329

Lyra wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Gody wrote:

Removing all context. If you pulled his age out of nowhere then it would've been doxxing, but he didn't realise that it was shown on his profile and Eli realised his mistake.

nope, he never admitted he was wrong and continues to reach out to various members of LT to try and get me banned for it
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228330

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lyra wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Gody wrote:

nope, he never admitted he was wrong and continues to reach out to various members of LT to try and get me banned for it

Do you have any proof of that or is it just slander?
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228331

MICHAELL wrote:
Gody wrote:

Okay so cause he forgot he was showing his age publically once makes him not suited for staff. Makes sense, I'm speaking from a POV towards benefitting the server with staffing abilities and timezone differences. Not some silly beef that happened over something tiny
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyra

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228332

Lyra wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lyra wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Gody wrote:

Don't even begin with that shit, you're so pathetic. I've spoken to 2 LT members about it that have said he reported me for it to them a little over a week ago. Don't pull that "proof or slander" shit out of your ass, that's so sad.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228334

If you gift me a m202 i will support :)
  • iFreshFruit
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 9:54 PM - ChummyXRay: and you suck dick at OW
  • Thanks received: 533

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228335

Lyra wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Gody wrote:

bro how is that doxxing in any world? even if he didnt show his age if i got told his age im pretty sure i can say what age he is.
Gody wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Gody wrote:

Okay so cause he forgot he was showing his age publically once makes him not suited for staff. Makes sense, I'm speaking from a POV towards benefitting the server with staffing abilities and timezone differences. Not some silly beef that happened over something tiny

idk maybe because he has a generally shit attitude and im not the only one he has accused of doxxing for ridiculous reasons? what happens if he warns someone for it because they "leaked his age" in ooc? like...?
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP Moderator] Eli Gold's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228336

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lyra wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Gody wrote:

Don't even begin with that shit, you're so pathetic. I've spoken to 2 LT members about it that have said he reported me for it to them a little over a week ago. Don't pull that "proof or slander" shit out of your ass, that's so sad.

How is wanting proof sad? If you are just speaking with no proof then it's slanderous.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lyra.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

231 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf