Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228009

Details
RP Name: xNate
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198188019962/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:113877117
Current Gametracker Profiles:
To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CNate%7C/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server USA - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CNate%7C/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 1500+ hrs around that id say

Languages I Speak: English

Promotion Related
Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
Scenario 1: A player is constantly getting reported on by multiple people for rule breaking either mutliple reasons or even the same reason. Then I would proceed to check his rap sheet if he has a good amount of recent punishments, depending what they are and severity of them I would decide how long the punishment would be. Like if the player was constantly Mass RDMing and Prop minging and have multiple recent reports I would decide how long to punish the player for.

Scenario 2: A player is attempting to crash the server and I am getting reports about it. I would first off by going to him and freezing him, I would then next start to delete all of his props. Then I'd proceed to issue a permanent ban on the player for Attempt to crash the server.

Scenario 3: This situation I believe is also a appropiate time to use ban command. If multiple players are reporting a player for hacking ingame, I would start off by spectating the player to see if any suspicious gameplay is happening, If the player I suspect of hacking is I would get a anti cheat check on him and if it comes back that he is cheating. I would goto him or bring the player to a roof and tell him to turn off the client and kick him. If he rejoins with the client still on I would put a permanent ban on the player

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server: The F1 menu is where you can see the requests made by other players on the server. If a player makes a F1 you will see in in the top corner of your screen which then you can proceed to go to the menu where you will see the list of all F1's current on the server either being handled or aren't being handled yet. If you right click on a F1 you will have a list of options pop up where you can handle the situation, and proceed to go to the player. If a F1 is unnecessary or considered as spam you can cancel the F1 for spam or abuse of F1 report. Now into more detail if you handle one of these F1's you will see on the list you can start by right clicking on the F1 you are handling to bring them to you or use the goto command to go to them to handle the situation they have that needed staff assistance. Also if needed you can abort handling a F1 report if needed for a reason like maybe the player who made the report is AFK at that moment but other F1 reports are being made you can abort that one and handle the other ones until he is back.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
I would start by asking the player to stop what they are doing and if they refuse to comply or stop. Depending on what they said if it wasn't too bad or serious I would issue a 5 minute voice or text mute depending which is needed. If it was a worst situation and what they were saying was harsh, cruel, or racist, I would issue a 10 minute mute on the player.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

I would start of by getting a hold or conact of the staff member who issued the ban on the player. I would talk through it with the other staff member and let them know the appeal the player made was genuinely sorry and had actual care about playing on the server with a good effort in the appeal. If the other staff member agrees to the unban appeal I would give the response as down below..

Hello (Player)! After speaking to the staff who issued the ban and having a talk about it we have decided to remove the ban from you, after seeing your appeal and showing that are truely sorry. Also because this is your first ban and it wasn't too serious of a reason for banning. We recommend re-reading the rules over one more time to make sure you know them and that nothing will happen like this again. If once you are back on and you are caught doing what you were banned for the punishments will be more harsh since you were given a second chance. Have fun hope to see you on soon!
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I feel that after my two times of being moderator one time was in the past like 2 years ago and me being moderator now I have fully learned and understood what to do and not to do being staff on ZARP. I am very active im on pretty much everyday or night. I am a member of ZARP since 2014-2015 always loved the server and cared for it me being accepted as Admin would be more helpful for me to help out players and community as it gives me more commands to work with during F1's and such. I try to set myself a goal of 50 or more F1's a week, At times ill be up late or on times that most staff are not on or asleep so I will attempt to help as much as I can by myself to help the players on the server so they can have there fun and not have a ruined RP time becuase of a minge. I genuinely dislike minges and trolls alot so I like to do my best to get them to either stop or off the server as its my job being staff of course. I feel that im pretty trusted on ZARP to the staff team and in general in-game I have also have a very low rap sheet in the first place even before when I was staff I never liked breaking rules or messing with others its just not me if anything id try to prevent it on ZARP the best I can. My time being on ZARP I think im ready for the admin position! All critism and feedback is wanted and welcome please give me some! and Thank you!
  • xNate
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 70
Ex-SSRP Administrator

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by xNate. Reason: Topic icon change
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228016

Knows the rules a good active mod would be a nice asset :plussp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228037

Mega :plussp: Very chill guy, easy to talk to, always available and does his job.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228049

Oh yeah, big :plussp: from me
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228090

This guy is epic
:plussp:
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228093

xNate, You are one of my favourite staff members to deal with my f1's. You are so friendly and helpful and go above and beyond to help others.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228098

• HellForce
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pay 3.99$ To See This Text
  • Thanks received: 458
(OOC) Sam Townsend: HellForce more like ScamForce !
troublemaker: im rich enough to fuck mia khalifa
troublemaker: 5 times

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228518

Love all the feedbacks thanks yall <3 anymore feedback is very wanted and welcome!
  • xNate
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP-Admin
Ex-SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228902

BUMP
  • xNate
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP-Admin
Ex-SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228983

:plussp: Got any space for me?
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228986

Soundest guy on the planet, does a great job, always handles f1's, has great activity and one of the nicest mods I know, good luck mate!

:support:
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228996

Active
Friendly and Helpful

Goodluck man
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229019

Thanks Orange and Nate :D
  • xNate
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP-Admin
Ex-SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Administrator] xNate's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229241

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Gody
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

321 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127