[Bhop Moderator] Venom's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226161

Steam Name: Zilean Ulted Me
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318995250/
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:179364761
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Zilean%20Ulte...arpgaming.com:27019/

Estimated Server Time: 221

Languages I speak: Arabic, English and French
Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop: I would show the new player how to Bhop by first setting his desired game mode. I would personally recommend auto strafe to a new player because of the ease of use. I would then explain to them that they have to use all four moving keys in conjunction with one another, as bhop is a fast-paced game and that you call fall really easily. I would then tell them to keep calm and focus on the center of the next block.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming: If the player is ear raping/text spamming I would gag him for five minutes to ensure that he would stop. If they are lightly mic spamming/text spamming I would verbally warn them to stop if they do not I would take action by warning them.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: I would gather as much evidence of the situation as I can and I would call a higher ranking staff member immediately to deal with the situation.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): First, one thing that you should pick me as a Staff is that I'm a very old player in Zarp server since 2014 but then quit and now I'm back +i really do have a strong passion and desire to aid others; I truly want to help out in any way possible regardless of whether I have a moderator rank or not, but having the rank allows me to use commands to help people even more. I'm also very friendly and approachable– in a staff position I do my very best to make players feel comfortable with talking to me (for any reason – help, advice, reports or just a friendly chat) and make sure that nobody feels intimidated just because of a server rank, Also I enjoy playing bunny hop a lot since its a relaxing game mode which I'm very experienced player plus Bunny hop is one of my favorite game mode on Garry's Mode which made me Practice my BH skills daily because theirs a lot of techniques am ready to share and learn in future.
Extra Information: (Not Required) My Name is Amine ^_^
  • Venom
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Venom.
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Moderator] Venom's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226265

You have a decent application and some good activity! Best of luck with your application!
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[Bhop Moderator] Venom's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226327

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BHOP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs more consistent activity - Apply again next week!

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

185 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun