Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 1 month ago #1204124

Steam Name: Ayanami
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/no-no_Onii-chan/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124693389

Link to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/player/Ayanami/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...m:27017/top_players/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/server_info/51.81.120.22:27017/top_players/

Languages I speak: English, Polish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: This occurs when player decides to kill another player without any reason

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario: T-Baiting (toward player). "Confirmed" called KOS. When somebody starts to shoot you(obvious)

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios: When player shoots and doesn't make any danger. Calling KOS to cause RDM(or player wants to "revenge")

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words): Well. I've played for a bit of time and to say i am "strict" with rules because that's why they were made. Mostly when i join server there is no staff online and then Mass RDM can happen. By applying for moderator i want to help server maintain it's gameplay's balance. Also sometimes i can join just to handle reports as some staff doesn't really want to do it in no-time.
P.S: I know this is mostly CTRL+C CTRL+V but i really don't know what to change in application here.
  • Long Island
  • Fresh Boarder
lemons out

The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 1 month ago #1204133

Ok so, your application is ok, however, it lacks some detail, like an example of what RDM is. As for your activity, its been pretty high this week, however, it's really inconsistent and we recommend applicants to have roughly two weeks of consistent activity. If you were to play almost every day until next Sunday, then your activity wouldn't be an issue.

The problem is: you currently have 4 recent punishments. Only one of these will have expired by this weeks meeting, which leaves you with 3, and that's still too many. If you want staff, you need to wait atleast 2 weeks, by when all of your recents will have expired, and try really hard to avoid getting any more. Also, you need to try and get some consistent activity and just have a good attitude during this time.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 1 month ago #1204134

P.S: I know this is mostly CTRL+C CTRL+V but i really don't know what to change in application here.
Did you read the responses on your old app at all?
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Gin.

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 1 month ago #1204136

your activity is ok but it needs to be more consistent and over a 2 week period, you also have 4 recants of which only 1 will have expired by the meeting, if you get consistent activity with no recents over a 2 week period you'll have my support.
but for now
:minussp:
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 1 month ago #1204139

I agree what the other are saying about your activity and Recents right now but I am also seeing a ongoing problem between you and Sryzo, the reason is because you guys just don't get along with each other and I don't want see that from a future staff and I would like to see that change in the future and see you guys get along.
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sryzo JUKE Squatta

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 1 month ago #1204311

God dammit Ross wrote:
I agree what the other are saying about your activity and Recents right now but I am also seeing a ongoing problem between you and Sryzo, the reason is because you guys just don't get along with each other and I don't want see that from a future staff and I would like to see that change in the future and see you guys get along.

Exactly why i was going to say :minussp: ....
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ✓ Practice makes perfect ✓
  • Thanks received: 73
Mr. Asian Andy always harpoonED me :/
#BringbackEddieKurzeKevinandHarryRDMSquatta©™
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 1 month ago #1204333

Sryzo JUKE Squatta wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

...so you're gonna hold a personal grudge against a user instead of sorting it out?
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, Rule

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 1 month ago #1204338

Chespin wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

...so you're gonna hold a personal grudge against a user instead of sorting it out?
I agree with chespin on this topic and even if you dont like each other, thats still no reason to deny him if he is good in every other aspect. The only thing I wish to see is you both at least being able to work alongside without constantly bitching at each other. Voting no only because he doesnt like or has a problem with a current staff member is just not something you shouldnt do
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by TheRealNepgear.

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 4 weeks ago #1205247

TheRealNepgear wrote:
Chespin wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

I agree with chespin on this topic and even if you dont like each other, thats still no reason to deny him if he is good in every other aspect. The only thing I wish to see is you both at least being able to work alongside without constantly bitching at each other. Voting no only because he doesnt like or has a problem with a current staff member is just not something you shouldnt do

With him? Never.
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ✓ Practice makes perfect ✓
  • Thanks received: 73
Mr. Asian Andy always harpoonED me :/
#BringbackEddieKurzeKevinandHarryRDMSquatta©™
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 4 weeks ago #1205346

TheRealNepgear wrote:
Chespin wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

With him? Never.
B r u h
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy, TheRealNepgear, Davidov007

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 4 weeks ago #1205349

Your application seems nice, but I've never met you on the server. I will need to play with you to see how you are like with other players and staffs. For now I'm still deciding ;)
  • PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder
  • My Mom doesn't want anyone to know who I am :(
  • Thanks received: 29

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 4 weeks ago #1205642

I'm in the same boat as mattors, try to improve on your application and activity and continue to do well on not getting anymore punishments.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205712

trigger happy
:neutralsp:
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234

[TTT Moderator] Ayanami Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205853

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

3 Recent punishments

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

160 PLAYERS ONLINE