STEAM_0:0:114371981

Current Gametracker Profile

My Current Gametracker
Other Recent Tracker

Languages I Speak

English

When would it will be appropriate to use the ban command?:

There are many situations where it would be appropriate to use the ban command

Mass Disrespect - If after being warned and muted and appropriately punished for disrespecting and they just continue to Disrespect after a kick I would ban them for Disrespect.

Mass Racism - If after being warned and muted and appropriately punished for Racism and they continue to be racist in chat or voice chat after a kick I would ban them for Racism.

Mass Trap Spamming - First if someone is Trap Trap Spamming I Would give them a verbal and then warn and if they continued after a slay and a kick then I would ban them for Mass Trap Spamming

Hacking - If someone was using either Auto-Strafe or uses aim-bot then as per the policy, First I would kick them and if they continued to cheat then I would proceed with a Permanent Ban

Dangerous Threats - If someone was Making Death Threats or Threatening to DDOS Someone or the server or DDOX someone then I would ban the person that is threatening. Other Threats that aren't as serious I would give a warning first and if they continued then it would lead to a ban.

Explain any situation you had to work around in your time as a moderator. How could your promotion help this?:]

I am Applying Straight to Admin on Deathrun with permission given to me by TheXnator. An example scenario could be something along the lines of a user joining the server with only the intention to minge/cause trouble which causes a fair problem because moderators do not have access to the ban command and would only be able to give repeated warnings.

Why I should be promoted:

Although the Zarp Deathrun server is currently not very popular, I wish to help out and improve the server. I would say that I am trustworthy for the role as I hold other staff positions such as Super Admin on SSRP, Forum Section Moderator in multiple sections and also I am a member of the Community Council. Although I will only have 1 week of activity on both game trackers overall by the time of the meeting, there is also currently a severe lack of staff and when people join the server with the already lacking player count when people are breaking rules, it won't help the livelihood of the server at all.

Permission Given to Apply Straight to Admin by TheXnator
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Admin] Spectrum's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1195899

:plussp: amazing awper
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[Deathrun Admin] Spectrum's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1195916

Mattors wrote:
:plussp: amazing awper
It's almost as if he is too good at awping when it comes to aim and his game sense and awareness are above the actual human capabilities
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Mattors

[Deathrun Admin] Spectrum's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1195921

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Deathrun staff team.

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DeathRun Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

170 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun