XxmasterxX

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/IamThexXmasterXx/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:31054787

Languages I speak

Hi I speak English-English Fluent
Ég tala íslensku-Icelandic Fluent

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Alright RDM is when a player Kills someone with out any role playing reason this is very common rule that is broken daily which i want to make sure people don't break them.

Example: Player A decide to kill player B because he is buying stuff that player A wanted that is Counted as RDM

MassRDM: that happens a lot and means that a player will go on a killing spree and starts killing everyone that they see this will often get you banned for long time so its not good to do it

Example:Player A hates the server and decide to kill all players in spawn.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
This rule is often broken also but what does it mean? well it means when you die you get an timer and that timer means that you cannot goto the same district were you died. Many people seem not to follow that rule just because they don't want to lose anything Printers,Nukes so they come back and try to reclaim what they have lost or to help their friend it depends on the situation.

Example:
Player A is basing he gets killed by player b which is raiding.Player a comes back to the same district to kill player b and still has NLR time
then player b decide to come back and raid him again but his NLR time is not over yet here is a example that happens very often these days and new people don't quite understand this rule.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

This is how i would handle this I would ask the person which made the report about their story then ask player y his/her part of the story and then ask player x for proof only if player y does not admit he Rdmd and apologies. If player x provides proof i would warn player y. If he does not i would tell him sorry i can't do much without proof.and thank him for making an f1! then i would tp player y away and speak to player x about keeping an eye on player y.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Again i would ask player x about his/her part of story and then player y his/her part if we find an conclusion before player x shows me proof i would warn player y for NLR but if he is really honest and just apologies i would just verbal warn him since i want rulebreakers to come out clean and honest. otherwise player y denies that he broke nlr and starts lying about it i would ask player x for proof if he provides me an valid proof i would warn player y for lying/NLR

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words)

Well I would like to say I am trusted member of the community and active I have a special touch for handling ingame report and feel like I am the staff member that is missing from ssrp, I am doing a good job in Deathrun as a adminstrator so I am trusted with powers and I am active and always ready to help out whenever people need help, you can always bother me and Im always ready to speak. I respect the rules and thats the reason why I am applying again for SSRP moderator! because I love the server and I want to show my love towards the server by embracing the rules and helping out people in need, thats all I can pretty much say why I should be chosen I think I am a strong candidate with good gametime, Lets hope that you will make the right choice and voting for me in the meeting!

Yours dearly XxmasterxX
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] XxMasterxX Application 4 years 7 months ago #1158981

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

180 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun