Steam Name:
MISTA FREEZE

Time Zone:
Gmt +1

Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/Xeronise

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:4137264

Why are you interested in community councils?
I mainly want to participate in social councils. I've been in this community for quite some time, and recently it's really attracted the community's attention. I'm active on almost all Zarp servers and I want more participation. This is a great opportunity to do that and it gives you the opportunity to get ideas and ideas from people talking in team speech and more.

Why do you think it should be elected to a community committee? (More than 100 words recommended)
I think it is the perfect candidate for this advice for the following reasons:
Active on all Zarp servers. I now have a manager ranking for TTT and am currently a manager of Surf, LT, a former manager of Deathrun and started SSRP a lot last month. All of this means basically knowing all the servers Zarp has and basically knowing what the playerbase wants on each server. Not as good as Surf and Buff. Especially the last part is a very important imo. The community council must receive at least one vote on each server, so none of them will be totally forgotten.

I am not afraid to say and express opinions. Often what someone needs is to actually say what everyone thinks. You'll have to look deffinetically because this is the most important part of community councils rolling things back. I recently did my best to do this on TTT, Surf and Hitbox issues but it worked deffinetically better even though some didn't like it and were angry.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by pigskin.
The topic has been locked.

[Community Council] MISTA FREEZE's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1155012

:support:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[Community Council] MISTA FREEZE's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1155014

:plussp: Yes please
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186

[Community Council] MISTA FREEZE's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1155017

smo harper wrote:
Steam Name:
MISTA FREEZE

Time Zone:
Gmt +1

Steam Profile:

SteamID:

Why are you interested in being part of the Community Council?
I mainly want to be part of the community council, because I am part of this community for quite some time now and have recently really picked up the interest in the community. I'm active on almost all Zarp servers and I'd love to get involved more, this would be a great oppurtunity to do so and give me the chance to bring in my ideas and all the ideas from people I speak with on teamspeak etc.

Why do you believe you should be selected for the Community Council? (We recommend at least 100 words)
I feel like I'm the perfect candidate for this Council for the following reasons:

I'm active on all Zarp servers. I have held Admin rank on TTT for ages now, am currently LT on Surf, admin on Bhop, ex admin on Deathrun and over the last month started playing SSRP for quite a bit. All of this means that I have a good idea of basically every server Zarp has and know on each server what the playerbase wants. Even the not so much involved ones like Surf and Bhop. Especally the last part is very important imo. I feel like the Community Council should have a voice of atleast one person from every server so none of them just get completely forgotten.

I'm on teamspeak a lot recently and have spoke with many different people. This causes me to not only know the ideas that I have, but also the ideas that users have from all across Zarp. I have also checked out most if not all suggestions on the forums and I feel like some of them deffiently have potential and should be brought up again. Something I would do

I'm always friendly and proffesional. I hope other people can tell you this in the responces if you don't know it already, but I would consider my self as a very easily approchable person, with an always good attitude towards people. If you ever have questions to me you can easily reach me via steam or discord and I have an open ear to anyone and am never rude.

I would say that I can take feedback in a very good way and work on it fast, without feeling offended by it or just ignoring it. This is very important for the Communnity Council, since I don't want this project to fail because the Community Council it self stops listening to the community and ignors the feedback from the community.

I am not feared of speaking up and voicing my opinion. Often the only thing that is needed is someone to actually say what everyone thinks. This is something the Community Council should deffinetly be searching for as this is probably the main part that can get things to roll again. I have recently tried my best to do this on TTT, Surf and the Hitbox problem, which deffinetly worked out for the better even if some people didn't like it and feel anoyed by it.

Looks kinda similar to my app :?
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[Community Council] MISTA FREEZE's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1155018

Tom. wrote:
smo harper wrote:
Steam Name:
MISTA FREEZE

Time Zone:
Gmt +1

Steam Profile:

SteamID:

I mainly want to be part of the community council, because I am part of this community for quite some time now and have recently really picked up the interest in the community. I'm active on almost all Zarp servers and I'd love to get involved more, this would be a great oppurtunity to do so and give me the chance to bring in my ideas and all the ideas from people I speak with on teamspeak etc.

Why do you believe you should be selected for the Community Council? (We recommend at least 100 words)
I feel like I'm the perfect candidate for this Council for the following reasons:

I'm active on all Zarp servers. I have held Admin rank on TTT for ages now, am currently LT on Surf, admin on Bhop, ex admin on Deathrun and over the last month started playing SSRP for quite a bit. All of this means that I have a good idea of basically every server Zarp has and know on each server what the playerbase wants. Even the not so much involved ones like Surf and Bhop. Especally the last part is very important imo. I feel like the Community Council should have a voice of atleast one person from every server so none of them just get completely forgotten.

I'm on teamspeak a lot recently and have spoke with many different people. This causes me to not only know the ideas that I have, but also the ideas that users have from all across Zarp. I have also checked out most if not all suggestions on the forums and I feel like some of them deffiently have potential and should be brought up again. Something I would do

I'm always friendly and proffesional. I hope other people can tell you this in the responces if you don't know it already, but I would consider my self as a very easily approchable person, with an always good attitude towards people. If you ever have questions to me you can easily reach me via steam or discord and I have an open ear to anyone and am never rude.

I would say that I can take feedback in a very good way and work on it fast, without feeling offended by it or just ignoring it. This is very important for the Communnity Council, since I don't want this project to fail because the Community Council it self stops listening to the community and ignors the feedback from the community.

I am not feared of speaking up and voicing my opinion. Often the only thing that is needed is someone to actually say what everyone thinks. This is something the Community Council should deffinetly be searching for as this is probably the main part that can get things to roll again. I have recently tried my best to do this on TTT, Surf and the Hitbox problem, which deffinetly worked out for the better even if some people didn't like it and feel anoyed by it.

No idea, this is trademarked and copyrighted
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

[Community Council] MISTA FREEZE's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1155019

smo harper wrote:
Tom. wrote:
smo harper wrote:
Steam Name:
MISTA FREEZE

Time Zone:
Gmt +1

Steam Profile:

SteamID:

Well looking as it's similar to mine, I must say it's great. :support:
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[Community Council] MISTA FREEZE's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1155020

Tom. wrote:
smo harper wrote:
Tom. wrote:
smo harper wrote:
Steam Name:
MISTA FREEZE

Time Zone:
Gmt +1

Steam Profile:

SteamID:

Well looking as it's similar to mine, I must say it's great. :support:
Thanks man! I appreciate it
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

[Community Council] MISTA FREEZE's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1155178

bump
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

[Community Council] MISTA FREEZE's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1155187

Man like Andrew with the fresh app :plussp:
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[Community Council] MISTA FREEZE's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1155189

Are you making fun of me now :(?
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[Community Council] MISTA FREEZE's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1155190

Tom. wrote:
Are you making fun of me now :(?
No sir, I was too lazy to make one so I google translated, english > swedish > english > korean > english
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

[Community Council] MISTA FREEZE's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1155221

mister freezes epic

:plussp:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder