SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:51421282

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Tom/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time:
700 hours

Languages I speak:
German and english

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
After applying for TTT moderator 1 year and 2 months ago and collecting a total admin time of over 8 months I feel like I have gathered enough experience with helping other people and handling reports ingame and on the forums. With recently acquiring the Surf SA rank I know I am ready to be a Super Admin on TTT too.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Activity:
I joined zarp over one year ago now and started playing with TTT where I am still stuck until now. In this time I've gathered a total of almost 700 hours of server time and have managed to rank on the top 10 all time server score list. Over the last month I've also managed to acquire quite a bit of activity on Teamspeak and on the Forums and instead of only reading every topic I tend to also post on most of them where I feel like its still needed and something is added.

Attitude:
My attitude is always calm and not only ingame, but also in real life it is almost impossible to make me mad or getting me to rage. I feel like this is very important while staffing as users often try to test us. Otherthan that I'm also always nice and try to help users and fellow staff where I can.

Experience and Trust:
As sad before I have been staff on zarp for quite a time now, starting with being accepted for TTT mod 1 year and 2 months ago. Since then I'v held Super admin rank on Surf and Admin rank on Deathrun and TTT giving me a lot of experience in handling Appeals, Punishment requests, users and reports.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
The main problem TTT admins have is when a hacker joins as we can't directly do something about it. If this happens I try to get some Leadteam member online and while doing so spectate the suspected player and record his movements so he atleast gets punished after the meeting.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would first speak with the staff member and the user doing the request getting the full story of both sides and look at the evidence.
Accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would speak with the staff member and see if he had a reason to do so, if not I'd tell the staff member to not be as strict as we want people to enjoy the server. Afer making sure he doesn't do the same mistake again, I would lower the users ban to an appropiate time.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would jump inbetween the two and try to calm the staff member and maybe user down. Then I would guide the staff member through the report and show him how to do so appropiately so it doesn't repeat.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would speak with both the staff members and would handle it in a similiar way to an report. I would look at the evidence and come to an outcome. If the report is valid I would speak with the staff member and tell him how to do so correclty and bring it up in the LT meeting. If he didn't do a mistake I would re explain the rule to the other staff member making sure he understands it.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would speak with both the staff members causing the drama and try to help them solve their situation as we always want a nice and calm atmosphere within the staff team, since as just said we should be a team and not a bunch of lonely fighters.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would try to speak with the staff member and get him to stop. If he doesn't react I would feel the need to emergency demote him and in either case bring it up in the next LT meeting.

Oh and sorry that this is no rainbow. I hope you guys can forgive me but I prefer no eye cancer.
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153447

:plussp:
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 666
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom.

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153452

• Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153453

• Reversed
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 162
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Reversed.

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153517

Still no eye cancer
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153578

You have definitely improved on teamspeak presence and communicating with the LT. Although I am still on the fence, you have definitely proven you are capable of responding to feedback and actually working on it. Good luck!
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153652

:support: :accepted:
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ✓ Practice makes perfect ✓
  • Thanks received: 73
Mr. Asian Andy always harpoonED me :/
#BringbackEddieKurzeKevinandHarryRDMSquatta©™
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153663

Very competent staff, definitely up for SA
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153753

Alright you know my thoughts on this one. Very great candidate tries hard and does his job very well.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153816

Great applicant for the position. You are trusted with powers on other zarp servers which is definitely a big plus for you, although I would like the Lead Team members for TTT to be focused on the game mode as much as possible and not have time-consuming, big duties on another server that could possible interfere with their duties on Trouble in Terrorist Town.

Cheers and Good luck buddy!
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153957

Gin wrote:
Great applicant for the position. You are trusted with powers on other zarp servers which is definitely a big plus for you, although I would like the Lead Team members for TTT to be focused on the game mode as much as possible and not have time-consuming, big duties on another server that could possible interfere with their duties on Trouble in Terrorist Town.

Cheers and Good luck buddy!

Thanks for the great feedback. I currently have a huge amount of time and can ensure you that even with being LT on surf I can and am focusing on TTT in a similiar amount. Just check out my gametracker and you'll see that I could easily manage to be LT on both servers, as many others before me could too.
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153959

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1154349

Bump
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1154615

What can I say?
This lad deserves this SA position.
He has improved on so many things since I left.
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1154726

I feel like you should give your application another look at, as it’s a bit short and it has some grammar mistakes (not that grammar actually matters). I cannot really comment too much on how you’re performing as an Administrator ATM, but since you asked me for feedback, I figured I’d at least explain the main two points I looked for in future Super Administrators from the recommended tasks (although you could technically say that the first one covers all of the tasks).

The ability to take initiative, as I do not want a Lead Team member who will just kind of "be there" and only do things when told to (be outgoing and try to learn and improve on as much as you can, this still counts even if you’re accepted). There’s a list with recommended tasks to do when going for Super Administrator, while they’re not requirements (yet at least) they’re still good things to do as it's a great way of showing that you can go “above and beyond, in addition it could strengthen your, experience, helpfulness, trust, dedication, etc.

Meeting presence and activity, as the meetings are very important as a Lead Team member. The applicant does not have to 24/7 but at least give us their opinion on most/each of the Moderator & administrator applicants during the meeting (it doesn’t matter if it’s just some “basic” information like *they have good activity*, *their application is good*, *they’re a great person*, etc.). This extends can extend to TeamSpeak activity/interacting with the Lead Team as well, which is important as it’s the best way for them to figure out what kind of a person you are, and so on. There’s obviously a lot of other things I looked for, but these two were the main ones.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf