Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140939

Steam Name: TheFierceOwl

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/TheFierceOwl/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102183427

Link to game tracker: www.gametracker.com/player/Obelisk%20the...arpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/TheFierceOwl/...arpgaming.com:27017/
( i also have multiple accounts , Obunga , Smojea , TheFierceRock , Obelisk The Tormentor )

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when an innocent kills a Traitor or Innocent for no reason at all or Traitor killing Traitor .
Example : A traitor who didn't fire a bullet or kill anyone / enter T room , got killed . That's RDM

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1. Detective placing Health Station and warning about using it 3 times to a player.
Example: A detective placed a Health Station and a player came and healed up , the detective warns 1/2/3 and he still is using it , he can KOS
2.Throwing random nade.
Example: an Innocent / Traitor throws a discombob in T tester , Is a KOS
3.Detective being damaged by another player.
Example: Detective being shot by Innocent or Traitor in both cases, Its a KOS.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1. Throwing Smoke Nades.
Example: An Innocent throwing a smoke grenade off tower in tester and someone KOS'ed the player , Its UNacceptable / False
2. Kosing based on playermodel's.
Example: Traitor was hiding and put on a disguiser and entered T room and went out and someone kosed a playermodel and said " Kos the (playermodel) ! " . This is unacceptable / false.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words): Yep , wont stop till i get it ! So do yourself a favor and accept me! Im currently on a small gap between exams 2 weeks , where my activity will go Up! I Hope you can Forgive me for the nonsense i did back then . I really dont respect myself thinking about it and i shouldnt have become that salty . Im Sorry , i was really childish and idk if i changed or not , but sure my behavior did . ( Im very very very very pleased that it wasnt attitude or behavior and that you guys actually think ive changed , i couldnt agree more that my activity sucks , im improving it and im sure you will like it by the end of the 2 weeks , Thanks a lot ! Im actually really really grateful for the reason i got rejected for which is common sense , Thanks a lot Lead team <3 ( this wasnt copied , i re-wrote that all over again . i mean , what else will i say in a kosable scenario ? ) Thanks LT and thanks to all the beings reading this ! <3 . Tbh , the fact that my last application only got ( Attitude ) Is really fucking good for me. Yep, you just gave me hope. So ill stop being a cunt to people.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140958

TheFierceOwl wrote:
the fact that my last application only got ( Attitude ) Is really fucking good for me. Yep, you just gave me hope. So ill stop being a cunt to people.

And it only took you uuuhm.. yeah about a year to stop being a cunt to people, nice!

• House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

Why was I site banned 4 years 9 months ago #1140960

House wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
the fact that my last application only got ( Attitude ) Is really fucking good for me. Yep, you just gave me hope. So ill stop being a cunt to people.

And it only took you uuuhm.. yeah about a year to stop being a cunt to people, nice!

reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Kato_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeZee, Kyber, Henny

Why was I site banned 4 years 9 months ago #1140974

Kato_ wrote:
House wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment reddit moment
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140979

I'll just leave the same feedback i gave you the last time since nothing has changed yet...

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
In all honesty, I'm not sure if you will ever even be ready for staff. You are, without doubt, one of the most, if not the most immature and impolite kid with anger issues I've ever met during my 10 months of staffing here. I don't know nor can i dare to imagine how giving you staff would look like, would it even last? I doubt it. Ever since i first met you, you've done nothing but cause issues to other Users of the community and especially members of staff on numerous occasions. You always speak of "change" but all I and others can see if just the same old story with you not changing a single bit and even causing more issues than ever before. I can tell you the following with confidence - Your attitude isn't getting any better, nor your activity, as well as your rapsheet.

If i recall correctly, the two of us had our first encounter months and months back whilst i was still an Administrator on SSRP, and I'm quite certain you started throwing sexist jokes and saying disgusting stuff in OOC out of the blue. And that's when you caught my attention. Since then you haven't put any effort nor displayed anything that'd indicate you have "changed". I can't say much for TTT since i haven't really seen you there much, especially not when i was staff, but judging by replies of other fellow staff, your attitude is yet again shit and you still break rules on occasions. The Forums are yet a whole different story since you managed to acquire a crap load of bans since the beginning of 2019 and get so many replies removed due to TOU, topic derailment, and such reasons. And instead of learning from your mistakes as most of us do, you go through the same process and end up on the naughty list as per usual.

If i were in your shoes, I'd focus on being more community involved and work more on important points especially attitude since that represents the biggest problem in your case. I'm not sure if you behave the same way IRL, and if you think that's absolutely normal, but in case you do, I'd seek help from professionals immediately, since this is no joke anymore. Lastly, It's safe to say that the best option for your own, and everyone else's sake is to stay as a User until you actually change your appearance in the community...

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140983

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
I'll just leave the same feedback i gave you the last time since nothing has changed yet...

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
In all honesty, I'm not sure if you will ever even be ready for staff. You are, without doubt, one of the most, if not the most immature and impolite kid with anger issues I've ever met during my 10 months of staffing here. I don't know nor can i dare to imagine how giving you staff would look like, would it even last? I doubt it. Ever since i first met you, you've done nothing but cause issues to other Users of the community and especially members of staff on numerous occasions. You always speak of "change" but all I and others can see if just the same old story with you not changing a single bit and even causing more issues than ever before. I can tell you the following with confidence - Your attitude isn't getting any better, nor your activity, as well as your rapsheet.

If i recall correctly, the two of us had our first encounter months and months back whilst i was still an Administrator on SSRP, and I'm quite certain you started throwing sexist jokes and saying disgusting stuff in OOC out of the blue. And that's when you caught my attention. Since then you haven't put any effort nor displayed anything that'd indicate you have "changed". I can't say much for TTT since i haven't really seen you there much, especially not when i was staff, but judging by replies of other fellow staff, your attitude is yet again shit and you still break rules on occasions. The Forums are yet a whole different story since you managed to acquire a crap load of bans since the beginning of 2019 and get so many replies removed due to TOU, topic derailment, and such reasons. And instead of learning from your mistakes as most of us do, you go through the same process and end up on the naughty list as per usual.

If i were in your shoes, I'd focus on being more community involved and work more on important points especially attitude since that represents the biggest problem in your case. I'm not sure if you behave the same way IRL, and if you think that's absolutely normal, but in case you do, I'd seek help from professionals immediately, since this is no joke anymore. Lastly, It's safe to say that the best option for your own, and everyone else's sake is to stay as a User until you actually change your appearance in the community...

yeah, its been less than 24 hours .. i expected that but i replied . No need to repost over again <3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140984

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:

Richard Hoffmann wrote:

yeah, its been less than 24 hours .. i expected that but i replied . No need to repost over again <3

Well, that is my feedback, so i saw it mandatory to give you it even if it means copy/pasting the same reply.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140996

i think u will never get it :minussp:
  • Mr . Asian Andy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141000

Would be a good fit

:plussp:
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141053

LonelyDodo wrote:
Would be a good fit

:plussp:
that's the spirit dodo , that's the spirit !
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142381

I still think it is too soon. Like I said in my last application, I think you should wait a few weeks and work on your attitude before applying instead of applying every week.
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142901

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Attitude

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Kyber
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds