Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082630811/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61182541

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Devas/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Devas/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Devas/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: about 1.5K hours

Languages I speak: Dutch, English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
Applying straight for Admin.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
One of the most annoying situations I've been in is someone constantly saying "You can't take me, I'm roleplaying" and never stops saying it, even after a death, I've learned the best way to go around this is to keep an eye on them, then when they aren't around people or are obviously not rping just tp them to a roof.

If you had to write a Facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

This may be outdated and not correct as i am not Moderator right now and have no clue about what has changed.

Moderator Training

In this post, you will read everything you need to know about being a moderator in Semi-Serious Roleplay (SSRP) In the community ZarpGaming

F1 system
(main menu)
Throughout the time that you are moderator or any other staff position you will be using the "F1 system", in this system you can find all the reports made, which you will have to finish, make sure you only take the reports which are unclaimed and on the top of the report list when clicking on a report you can do these things;
-Handle this (which makes you claim the report)
-Discard as spam or abuse (which you will click when the report is useless or disrespectful)

While clicking "Handle This" you claim the report when you click again after you claimed it you can do these things;
-Goto (which makes you go to the reporter)
-Bring (which brings the reporter to you)
-Mark as finished (which you will click after dealing with the report)
-Abort handling this (which makes you unclaim your report in case a higher ranked staff needs to deal with your report or the player is AFK)

In the F1 menu, you will also find "warnings" which shows recent warnings of players, this feature is not used much as you can view the warns in your F6 menu which I will be talking about later on

You can also find the logs which show;
-(RP Name) killed (Name) with (weapon) in (district)
-(Steam Name) arrested (RP Name)
-(Steam Name) Left the game
-(Steam Name) Joined the game
-(RP Name) Defibbed (RP Name)
-(RP Name) Changed to (Job)
-(Steam Name) (Old RP Name) changed name to (New RP Name)

And the last thing you find in the F1 system is "active NLR" Which You will not be using often since you see the NLR timer while looking at a certain player, therefore, you see their NLR and don't have to look it up.

F6 System (warn menu)
In the F6 menu, you can find all warnings people have gotten when you're in the menu and look in the upper left corner of the menu you see the "Select Player" tab, click on it and you see all the names of the online players, if you scroll all the way down, you see "Search" which you can see warnings of people who aren't online at the time, you will need their SteamID for this.

Dealing with a report
Hey, a new report popped up and you decide to deal with it but... how?
-Press F1 and click the report which is unclaimed and on the top of the reports and click "Handle this"
-Click again after claiming your report and press "goto"
-You ask the reporter if you can tp him onto a roof.
-When you're on the roof ( how to go onto a roof will be told later)
-You ask the reporter who the reported is, then you goto the reported and tell him "I need you, you got reported, may I tp you to a roof?"
-After having both parties on the roof you ask them both to tell their story after that you decide what happened to the reporter
-if he was in the wrong you may decide to give a warning (/warn (STEAMID) (Reason)) but you may also decide to just give him a verbal
-Now that you're done dealing with the report you back them using /back (RP Name) or (STEAMID) command

Tab Menu (used for commands)
When you click on someone's name you can do these things to them;
-Kick (kicks the player from the server)
-Chat mute (clicking this will make you choose a time and reason
-Mute (you should have this in there before you got staff)
-Global Mute (clicking this will make you choose a time and reason) (this mutes their mic for everyone)
-Slay (which I don't see a reason in)
-Unban from job (which unbans the person from the job u choose) (you will probably not be using this while being Moderator)
-freeze (you will use this to freeze a person if he's mass RDMing, running away from a sit or anything like this) (always freeze the person for "Indefinitely")
-Teleport (which makes the player go to where you're looking at)
-Goto (which makes you go the person)
-Bring (which will make you choose someone to tp him to) (which will bring him to the person you choose)
-back (backspawn tp's them back to spawn) (Last Location makes them tp to the spot they were before being Teleported by you)
When you click your own name you can see your "weekly F1's" and "total F1's" under your steam information

Bind:
bind (key) "/tp"
This bind will allow you to tp to where you're looking, this is the way to get on roofs, just look at the sky border above the roof, tp there and you will fall to the roof, where you then will handle an report.

I hope you're now ready to staff on Semi-Serious RolePlay (SSRP) in the community ZarpGaming!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology, and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for prop spam and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello (name), I've noticed that you've put a lot of effort into this appeal, great detail and an apology, I see this is your first ban, and since it's only for prop spam, I will allow you to be unbanned, make sure to never prop abuse again!
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):

I've been admin twice and I feel like I deserve to have this rank back as I have no recent, nor have had any warns/bans ever. and I've been playing SSRP for a long time and therefore know (most) of the rules. The reason I'm an Ex-Admin is that I resigned because I stopped playing zarp. but I recently came back, and see a lot of rulebreakers and I want to help prevent these rulebreakers, so people will not leave the server with reason "a lot of rulebreakers". I have a lot of experience as Moderator/Admin since I've been Moderator/admin most of my time playing Zarp. I've never been demoted.

=============================
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Best Super admin" -Chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 114
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Devas' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140368

plussp
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP Admin] Devas' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140373

zoinks
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

[SSRP Admin] Devas' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140374

Who gave you permission to apply straight for Administrator?
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Admin] Devas' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140379

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Who gave you permission to apply straight for Administrator?
onionrings
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Best Super admin" -Chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 114

[SSRP Admin] Devas' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140388

:minussp:

I personally have not seen you play or be helpfull, all you do is sit afk as shop owner.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP Admin] Devas' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140404

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs more activity - Less being AFK on the server(s).

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mr. Richard.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32