Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Bhop Moderator] Banana's Application

[Bhop Moderator] Banana's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1138574

Steam Name: banana
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198406895326
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223314799
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Banana/play.zarpgaming.com:27019/

Estimated Server Time:
I try my best to get 9+ hours a week
Languages I speak:
I can only speak English, but if someone else is speaking a different language I will translate it and try to speak in their language.
Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop:
If someone cannot B-hop I will tell them try to find a video and learn off of that. If they still can't I will attempt to teach them myself.
Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming:
I will give them warnings to stop ( around 2-3 warns) If they continue I will kick them from the server.
Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server:
I will tell someone who is higher up to put action into it, but if there are none available If I had the perms to ban I would ban them, if not I will continue to kick him until he gives up and leaves the server alone.
Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words):
I've been playing on the Bhop server for a while and the community is very nice and I just want to help out. I'm an admin on a deathrun server so I have experience with being staff. I also get the job done when there's an issue. I would never abuse any power. If a player needs help I will try my best to help out in any situation. I'm a very chill and nice guy B). This is my first time being staff on a Bhop server, but I will try me best and hardest to become the best you guys have ever had. I will make Zarp great again :woohoo: . I hope to see myself on the team.

Extra Information: (Not Required)
I'm not sure If I have to be in the Zarp discord, but if theres any other way of contact I will try that, I can make a discord If I have to join there.
  • banana.2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Moderator] Banana's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1138729

There have been 0 replies so far so I might as well start it off.

Positives:
  • You filled out the form somewhat decently where others somehow fail to do it
  • Eager and sounds like you want to be part of the community

Negatives:
  • You are a very new player with almost no previous activity on the server or the forums
  • You claim to play 9+ hours a week but out of the 3 or so times you have been on the server in the past month you have played a max of 3 hours only once
  • I would recommend trying to help someone Bhop in person instead of just linking them a video first, as they have most likely tried this before and it doesn't come across very helpful to do this if someone asks for assistance
  • If someone was mic spamming you don't give several warnings and then kick them; there is a text & mic muting feature for moderators. You said you are an admin on another server but from what you are saying it sounds like you have little experience of being staff

Advice:

• Play a lot more and apply at a later date
  • Understand the correct methods with using the muting and warning features for misbehaving, toxic or rule breaking players

• Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • An Old Man
  • Thanks received: 1138
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

[Bhop Moderator] Banana's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140806

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BHOP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Low Activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

294 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40