[Bhop Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1138220

Steam Name: Pause
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/csgoNiReX/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Pause/play.zarpgaming.com:27019/
Languages I speak: English, French
Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop:
I would tell them the simple keys they will need to start off with: W A S D. I would say for them to press W and then instantly press A or D. I would the tell them how to smoothly move their mouse with the direction that they are going. I would then show how they don't need to press W again unless they lose speed. I would tell them to repeat the movements as they are a mm near the ground. And to move in different directions according to the button the press. A being move mouse left. D be move mouse right as they keep jumping. Whilst they do that I would teach them to go in circles to gain stamina so they can jump further and most probably finish the course faster.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming: I would ask them to stop and to make sure I have them on record (I always record). If I was then a staff I would gag them for the appropriate amount of time. Usually being around 10 mins. If I wasn't a staff I would else report this to a rank which is higher than me to deal with it.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server:
I would have it on record and ask them to stop or it could get you banned from the server. If a staff is online but didn't see it I would send them the footage with the person exploiting. A higher-up would usually deal with this situation with the valid footage of the exploiter.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words):
I may be exceptionally new to the BHOP system but have learnt how to go backwards and to play like a casual player. I am all around friendly and will go up and beyond with expectations that the staff position holds. I may not have much time on the BHOP server but should know a few people on the server and can deal with players like usual even though it may be a different game mode. When the staff aren't on I am usually the person to report it to a staff member if they could hop on if anything got out of control. I know what I am doing and my way around the ULX menu/system. I am not bias and treat every person the same. I feel like it is unfair for people to have to listen to mic spam whilst nobody is on to sort it out but because of the free time I have access to I am always jumping onto different servers. If that be TTT or BHOP. On the TTT server I am reasonably active and would like this to carry on for this server but since I enjoy all Zarp servers it will be difficult to keep up with high activity on one server.
Extra Information: (Not Required) Thank you for reading this, I will be bound to get enough activity on the server from now.
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Jim_Jam. Reason: fixed steam link
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1138332

You only started playing today, you should wait a bit and reapply next week
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[Bhop Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140807

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BHOP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
More consistent activity/Low Activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

179 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40