[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1135220

RP Name: Metaphoric
Time Zone: CEST
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/TheFierceOwl/
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:102183427
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20The...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/TheFierceOwl/...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: i dont know but game tracker i think has it ( sorry i dont know im really sorry )

Languages I speak: i only speak english
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: A player comes with a psg and yeets another player who isnt wanted or holding a weapon or attempting to shoot him back for no reason

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: when you re-spawn you wont know who killed you and wont try to kill him back when you re-spawn . You wont be able to enter the district you died in for 3 Minutes . Player X gets killed by Player Y , Player X respawns And tries to KILL player Y instantly after respawn , this is Breaking NLR . You must not interact in the district you got killed in

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. Id Tp To Player X and ask him if i could TP him to a Roof or somewhere secluded to prevent ruining RP and do the same with Player Y , Then ask to hear the story from each player and if non have proof id just leave it with a verbal or if someone has proof , id either make it false Report if player Y had proof backing him up or If Player X had the proof id warn Player Y if he had Recent warnings or leave a verbal if his wrap-sheet is clean

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. Id Tp them both in the same way as before and start asking player Y Why he came back to kill him Even though NLR if he lies ill check logs since i will be able to tell if its breaking NLR because of the small amount of time between the kills " not 3 minutes or more " then check his wrap-sheet if he has done it before and got warned then ill warn him for breaking NLR

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words): Ive been on the server for 2+ Years now , i havent been on ssrp for a long time , but now im back with great activity and 0 warnings I know every rule on the server and how not to screw up , i've made a lot of new friends on the server , im always online when there are less staff . I am a very friendly player and all i want to do is help the server recover and bring more players to it as TBH its one of the best SSRP Servers on Gmod , i see a lot of rule breakers and i cant do anything about it which sucks i wish i could be one day have the ability to stop all rule breakers ! *So Cough cough rle * :zarp: :clap:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Jim_Jam. Reason: fixed steam link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1135223

:minussp: raged at everyone when he ripped something, incredibly sexist and discriminatory, constantly harassed me and expects forgiveness. Your ‘change’ is bullshit and you’re still the same old minge as ever. You scammed Taylor and were a constant hassle to deal with as staff. Honestly don’t think you should ever become staff unless you can prove you actually can be nice to someone
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1135231

This is rather... unexpected.

You'll need to drastically improve your appearance in the community if you want us to even look at this application without laughing hysterically. Since you joined the community, You've been nothing but a "constant hassle to deal with as staff" as Kyber perfectly described it... Perpetual rulebreaking, constant bad attitude, immaturity, numerous bans on SSRP, TTT and especially the Forums.

TheFierceOwl wrote:
but now im back with great activity and 0 warnings

I'm not quite certain what's your definition of "great activity" but for out standards this couldn't even be considered as decent.

TheFierceOwl wrote:
but now im back with great activity and 0 warnings

Has it ever occurred to you that you have 0 recent punishments due to the fact that you were just un-banned after scamming Taylor for $250,000,000 months and months ago. You need to prove to us that you can play consistently for 2-3 weeks without acquiring any punishments. Managing to play 4 days without getting warned is ridiculously simple.

STEAM_0:0:102183427 punished by Jack Bushross (STEAM_0:1:58009824). Unbanned on 18/06/2019 - 22:28:02 for No Reason Given

Well, I've just realized that you managed to get warned for NLR by Capone...

STEAM_0:0:102183427 punished by Gaming_Mouse_331 (STEAM_0:1:186664723). Warned on 22/06/2019 - 17:08:55 for nlr

TheFierceOwl wrote:
I know every rule on the server and how not to screw up

You managed to prove the contrary yourself, since you do tend to screw up very often.

TheFierceOwl wrote:
I am a very friendly player

Just the previous evening you managed to approach a very respected Head Administrator of the SSRP community in the following way, which doesn't seem friendly at all...

You have a lot to improve on, and hopefully a lot of time on your hands to display your... change.

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Mr. Richard. Reason: Grammar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber, Chespin

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1135234

You lose your temper very quickly and often last out at people, ergo Richard's screenshots. You have only gained a few days of activity whereas we look for consistent two weeks of activity. I personally do not see you being fit for staff.

:minussp:
  • .uzi
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1135238

continually harassed me for items when i came on the server and made every waking moment i spent on the server a nightmare, even after i told him to stop about 10 times

1 report and you wouldve been straight back on the ban list

a strong no from me
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1135259

SorIe wrote:
continually harassed me for items when i came on the server and made every waking moment i spent on the server a nightmare, even after i told him to stop about 10 times

a strong no from me
fuck off you racist discriminating son of a bitch. man if anyone would pull out the logs you did last night you would be cm banned. So please.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1135261

TheFierceOwl wrote:
SorIe wrote:

a strong no from me
fuck off you racist discriminating son of a bitch. man if anyone would pull out the logs you did last night you would be cm banned. So please.
Its nice to see you have changed.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Stuny

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1135278

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Poor activity/attitude.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

273 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun