SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49779455
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone/ GMT

Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/Easter%20Tek%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 1 www.gametracker.com/player/Easter%20Tek%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 www.gametracker.com/player/Easter%20Tek%...arpgaming.com:27025/

Estimated Server Time: 100- 120 Hours

Languages: I speak English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM, Is like when you go up to someone and have a DeathMatch for no reason. Ex/; Gun Dealer selling guns in shop then someone comes in and randomly kills the gun dealer.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
NLR, NLR is to keep you away from a place for an amount of time. So if you get killed by someone you can't go back right away and kill them it gives them time to get out of there. If they're raiding it to make sure that you can't go back and ruin their raid after they already killed you once.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y of RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
How I would handle someone saying that someone else killed them is I would say "Any proof"? because if you don't have any proof I can't do anything. Also, Check logs. and I they do have proof I would see either how much they did it or if they did it once I would warn them. if they have no proof I would let the killer off with a temporary warning.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y of breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

How I would handle someone breaking NLR is "Any proof" of breaking NLR. And I would look at logs and see how long it was before player x killed player y if it is 30 seconds I would warn player x. Then I would tell him the rules and why they are there. Rules Are No going back to where you were when you got killed. Why they are what they are: They are to stop you from going back because of a raid. Or you just got killed and the admins don't want you to go back and get revenge if you got rdmed instead make an F1

Why I should be chosen.
Because I feel that I am really good at handling the types of situations zarp gaming has and I love this server I could come on every day just to have fun, and handle f1s. I find zarp gaming very fun And I have seen the other Admins and watched and listened to how they handle and I feel like I could do the same. They do great being Mods Admins Super Admins. There also very generous and nice every single admin ive had an f1 with has been very nice and also taking the f1 into consideration. Also, I would do the same. I love this server because it gives me that feeling of old school Darkrp. I love the printers I love interacting with other players talking to admins mining raiding. I've shown my friends this server and I have asked them how much they like it and they all said they love it. And that is why I think I should be Moderator. on Zarp Gaming. Thank you And have an Awesome day.
  • Teeqo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Teeqo.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1131604

Personally your application is lacking detail especially in both "NLR" areas.
Also i rarely see you interacting with the SSRP Staff team.
I feel like you could improve play time and these things and then you'll get it. Goodluck!
:minussp:
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Teeqo

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1131630

your gametracker links don't work
  • conor.martin838
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Staff
  • Thanks received: 46
fastdl.friendlyplayers.com/siggen/darkrpbase/76561198435750578.png

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1131631

conor.martin838 wrote:
your gametracker links don't work
so that’s not just me, alright

you should add some detail into the application and fix those gametracker links!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1131700

FaZe teeqo?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1131796

JMT Rankin wrote:
just rdmed me and my alt while mining, claiming it was a "mug"

it was i just forgot you cant mug in mining area
  • Teeqo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1131960

I personally think that your Moderator Application looks incredibly rushed, with constant typos/spelling mistakes, broken links, etc. I will now list everywhere in your application that I think should be fixed or worked on that I can see at a glance.

1. First Paragraph: "RDM, Is like when you go up to someone and have a DeathMatch for no reason. Ex/; Gun Desler selling guns in shop then someone come sin and randomly kills the gun dealer."

2. Second Paragraph: You rushed so much you forgot to even include spaces in your application.

3. What do you mean by temporary warn?

4. You often don't need proof of NLR considering it will tell you in the logs whether or not someone broke NLR (looking at the times of death, (sometimes it even just says they broke NLR). The only time it won't tell you is if they are lying or it happened a long time ago, however in the question, note;

"Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time." I'm not sure if you rushed and didn't read the question or if you didn't understand the question.

Your application should be entirely reworked. There is not enough explanation on the NLR // RDM sections (or the lacking of quality of explanation in these sections), there are constant spelling errors/typos which concern me when I look at (Languages:) and the only thing you put was "I speak English". I'm not saying your English is bad, I'm saying the application is once again, rushed.

Yesterday on Server 1 you were spamming chat multiple times with an advert that you should've been using /me for. You even continued doing it after multiple staff members told you to use /me instead. You've also lied to me to get me to give you money in-game. "i was scammed and I lost 25m can you please give me money" and then about twenty minutes later you walk up to Kato: "ive lost 50m today please give me some money". My views on you currently aren't too positive, but if you want to increase your chances of getting a staff rank, I'd recommend for you, starting with fixing your application and general knowledge of the rules.

You can play over a thousand hours on the server and still not understand the rules properly if you don't care enough to even read them. Thanks for reading my feedback<3

• Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1131998

btw that's just me messing around and if that offends you tell me because I will stop if you want me to.
  • Teeqo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1132467

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Insufficient activity, fails to follows the rules.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

298 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40