Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Moderator, Administrator positions!

Moderator, Administrator positions! 4 years 11 months ago #1121558

I would like to know everything about these positions. Example, what do they need to do, what permissions they have, what requirements do you need to fulfill to apply.
Any help would be appreciated!
The topic has been locked.

Moderator, Administrator positions! 4 years 11 months ago #1121564

Moderator:

Moderators are the starting point for staff members, they handle situations within the game, although they're limited they're given enough power to be able to do their staff-duties.

Admin:

Admins are the upper stage for a moderator looking to become more serious about their role, they're given a few new abilities like being able to handle unban appeals, being able to ban, spectate and noclip with a few others, you're also able to re-apply for this role if you have been admin in the past however, you need to get permission from a HA+

I've probably missed some points out but that's just the base-line of what they do.

Also note you have to be Moderator to apply for Admin, or like I said previously you have to had been Admin in the past to re-apply for that position.

Requirements for applying:
  • Atleast 2 weeks of activity
  • A good attitude within Zarp itself
  • No recent warnings although you can get accepted with recents but that's unlikely.
  • Also make a good application with the correct template, a lot of people look past the application but I personally think it's very important and shows how much you want the role.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by narexa.

Moderator, Administrator positions! 4 years 11 months ago #1121565

You first need to apply for moderator on a server and after you have some experience as a moderator you can apply for administrator. The main difference is admins have access to the ban command, and on SSRP a lot of other useful commands. If you're looking to apply you should head to the server applications section, find the template for the server you're looking into applying for and post your application in that same section.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Moderator, Administrator positions! 4 years 11 months ago #1121566

Narexa wrote:
Moderator:

Moderators are the starting point for staff members, they handle situations within the game and can handle reports on users on the forums, although they're limited they're given enough power to be able to do their staff-duties.

Admin:

Admins are the upper stage for a moderator looking to become more serious about their role, they're given a few new abilities like being able to handle unban appeals, being able to ban, spectate and noclip with a few others, you're also able to re-apply for this role if you have been admin in the past however, you need to get permission from a HA+

I've probably missed some points out but that's just the base-line of what they do.

Also note you have to be Moderator to apply for Admin, or like I said previously you have to had been Admin in the past to re-apply for that position.
Only admin+ can handle forum reports/appeals.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

Moderator, Administrator positions! 4 years 11 months ago #1121567

Eddie. wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Moderator:

Moderators are the starting point for staff members, they handle situations within the game and can handle reports on users on the forums, although they're limited they're given enough power to be able to do their staff-duties.

Admin:

Only admin+ can handle forum reports/appeals.

I thought Moderators could handle user reports, just not unban appeals etc.

I've not been Moderator for years so I don't fully remember thank you for the correction.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

Moderator, Administrator positions! 4 years 11 months ago #1121568

• Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

260 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47