TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] _Gucci_ Application

[SSRP Moderator] _Gucci_ Application 4 years 11 months ago #1118668

RP Name: _Gucci_
Time Zone: CDT
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192530870
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:116132571
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Gucci/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - Haven't played server 2, Will soon.
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Gucci/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: A long time, Over 2 years most definetly

Languages I speak: English

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match (RDM) is when player A kills player B with no RP reason.
Scenario: Player A is walking down the street, Player B comes up and kills him with no valid reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New Life Rule (NLR) Is when you cannot come back to the district or area if you died in that area.
Scenario: Player A dies from Player B killing him in the Industrial District, Player A comes back to that district and kills player B.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would ask player A for valid proof that it was RDM and that player B did not have a valid reason.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. Well, I would first ask each side to make sure I get the story correct and then I would tell player Y to make sure to read the rules and make sure that player Y knows what NLR is and then proceed to explain it if they do not know.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words): Why I should be chosen is, I do have experience with being staff on Zarp. It was over a year ago but, I do still remember everything and how enjoyable it was. I also did take a break but with the help from a few players I am back and my memory is refreshed on everything. I still do enjoy this community and I would love to be back apart of it. Thank you for reading my app. Hope to be apart of the team shortly!
  • _Gucci_
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 15
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] _Gucci_ Application 4 years 11 months ago #1118669

You have two recent punishments.
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242

[SSRP Moderator] _Gucci_ Application 4 years 11 months ago #1119056

Your activity is inconsistent, I'd recommend playing one more week before applying. Your application seems decent, though it could use more detail. Aparently you have 2 recent punishments which is not good at all. And lastly, you should interact with the staff team more - I honestly have no idea as to who you are...

Good luck.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Moderator] _Gucci_ Application 4 years 11 months ago #1119918

Hey Gucci

You currently have two recent punishments - one of which will expire when the meeting comes - see below:
12/05/2019 - 01:42	loopholing racism	Clarky (STEAM_0:1:44595797)
10/05/2019 - 03:15	Learn to respect and not argue	Clarky (STEAM_0:1:44595797)

Your activity is also not the best as you have a few gaps of playtime (the gametracker you've linked only started last week too?) I don't really know what you're like as I don't ever recall seeing you in-game but for the moment I'm not supporting your application due to your activity and recent punishments.

If you continue playing, report rulebreakers, chat with staff in-game and most important of all: avoid getting in trouble, for the next week or so I think you would have a much better chance of being accepted if you decided to apply again
  • .uzi
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by .uzi.

[SSRP Moderator] _Gucci_ Application 4 years 11 months ago #1119919

JMT Rankin wrote:
who the fuk are you

Bit harsh that
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Moderator] _Gucci_ Application 4 years 11 months ago #1120177

Hey _Gucci_,

I've had a look at your application to give you some feedback. Your application is well formatted but badly written. You've explained the rules pretty well, but your approach to handling situations is not described well and quite short. Your "Why should I be chosen" section is decent, but a bit short. You should take more time on your application. Your activity is not good. We usually recommend around two weeks of consisten activity for new staff members. As a result of your activity, I haven't seen you around much, so I don't know how your behavior looks like. Given you two recent punishments for "loopholing racism" and "Learn to respect and not argue", I suspect that you're not in the right attitude to be a staff member, yet. You should definately work on your application and your attitude / behavior, as well as your activity. Good Luck.

:minussp:
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

[SSRP Moderator] _Gucci_ Application 4 years 11 months ago #1121264

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent Punishments

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40