▪SteamID▪
STEAM_0:0:86009900

▪Current Gametracker Profiles▪
*Click*

▪Estimated Server Time▪
625 Minutes

▪Languages I speak▪
&

▪How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator▪

While my time as an administrator on bhop is fairly limited, some of the skills and experiences I gained from being an ex-SSRP administrator are also useful for administration on bhop. These skills have been further honed by my experiences on the bhop staff team and are namely: improved communication between both users and staff members, a sound understanding of the rules and of the correct punishments to give in each situation faced and an overall attitude of cooperation and affability which could be naturally attributed to my character but has also been shown to be useful in my day-to-day administrative activities.

My communication skills have improved significantly during my time as an administrator and I believe are important for the role of Super Admin as they show both leadership and cooperation with my fellow staff members, 2 qualities which are highly desired if not required for any budding Super Admin.

My understanding of the rules (while already being more than adequate) has also improved slightly during my time as an administrator due to my frequent revision of the rules as well as experience gained from dealing with situations. Leading on from that my ability to hand out correct and fair punishments for each situation I face has reached a significantly reputable level and I am known not only for my fairness in handing out punishments but also for my fairness in knowing when to abstain from handing out a punishment.

Finally, my attitude is well-known within the community for being extremely friendly and helpful, I do not shy away from helping new players or even assisting staff members with their jobs and it has only improved further during my time as an administrator, in situations where I would have normally acted in an unfriendly or unhelpful way, I now know not only to remain calm and helpful but am also more efficient when providing said help both to players and staff members. This combined with my communication skills shows that I am well suited for a leadership position and am by far the best candidate for Super Admin on bhop.

▪What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?▪
( in this part you can go as detailed as you want)

♕ Trust ♕

My trust within the community is unparalleled by anyone else in the community, my record is practically exempt from taint excluding one situation 2 years ago in where I breached NDA however I have since learnt from my actions and have not executed any trust-breaching initiatives since. Not only is my record almost completely clean but I have also shown to the community that I can be trusted through my exemplary staffing abilities which I have shown both in my time as a staff member on bhop and SSRP. The fact that I can uphold this level of trust for such a long period of time shows that I can maintain the trust necessary for a successful bhop Super Admin and thus ensures that I am a good candidate for the role.

Going back to my previous staffing experiences, I have had little to no issues as a staff member and have only experienced ramifications being placed upon my person on one other instance in where I was given an official warning for not doing enough F1s during my time as an SSRP Administrator. However the fact that this is an isolated incident and that both incidents are unique from each other shows that I learn from any mistakes that I make and that I am willing to improve for the sake of the server I am a member of staff on. This attitude of constantly improve my staffing abilities shows that I am a more than able candidate for Super Admin and reinforces the fact that I am the best choice out of the current applicants.

♕ My Activity ♕

I believe that my activity on the BHOP servers are astonishing, however there is a slight flaw. Because I am currently employed in real life, I am not capable of being on BHOP servers for the majority of the day, excluding the evening, where I am most active. Despite that, during the evening messages that I receive will be responded to almost instantaneously (unless I'm on a break or I have a dilemma in reality)! Therefore proving that I am extremely reliable when it comes down to handling situations calmly and collectively! Moreover, due to me being on discord, teamspeak and steam simultaneously, it is unbelievably simple to contact me. Not only that, but I am surprisingly very approachable and friendly. Regarding my activity on ZARP as a whole, I am mainly on SSRP most of the time but when a dilemma occurs which needs to be handled urgently, I will slickly deal with it with no hesitation. By doing this, it will fortify how I am the most suitable candidate for Super Admin compared to the other applicants!

♕ Teamspeak ♕

Through my past experiences, both good and bad, I have chosen to become reformed and ever since the situation where I broke NDA intentionally, I have not been punished ever since on Teamspeak. Additionally, I view myself in having a good attitude, having an extremely positive effect on members of the community as I treat all members of the community equally and fairly. Moreover, if a player is ever to have any problems in reality and requires someone to talk to, I will always be here to assist and cheer them up.

▪Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available▪

Considering that I have never encountered an obstacle such as this, in the scenario where someone is
cheating and I cannot tell whether they are legitimate or not, contacting a member of the lead team seems to be the most appropriate option as it will ensure that the suspect is not unfairly treated or punished.

▪Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member▪

First I would read the report abuse in detail, thoroughly checking for the most minor details which could help me come up with a verdict. Furthermore, I would attempt to contact both the accuser and the staff member in private (separately). To get the best result, I will have to be considerate about both sides (NOT BIASED). Hopefully, by doing this, I will be able to give a fair verdict.

Accepted:
"Hello there ______! After reviewing your Report Abuse, I have decided to ACCEPT this report abuse as the evidence that you have provided for me today links with the story given by both sides, my judgement is that the staff member was definitely in the wrong. However, considering the fact that this staff member has only recently been accepted into the staff team, I believe that a harsh punishment is not required. However, I have talked to ______ and I assure you that this will not be common occurence. Thank you for reporting! If you ever encounter another staff member abusing, please do not be afraid to report it again or contact an LT member."

DENIED:
"Hello there ______! After reviewing your Report Abuse, I have decided to DENY this report abuse as the evidence that you have provided is not sufficient enough for a punishment to be put in place. I believe that the staff member handled the situation calmly and co-ordinated. I am afraid that the staff member will not be punished However, if you ever encounter another staff member abusing, please do not be afraid to report it again or contact an LT member!."

▪Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation▪

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

Firstly, I would simply ask the staff member to explain the situation to me so that I would have some context as to why he was banned for such an extensive amount of time. If the staff member agrees that the punishment that was given to the player was a bit harsh, I will accept the appeal (if the player had already made one). Furthermore, I would suggest that if the situation was to occur again for a different player, that they would be 100% certain that they are giving the most suitable and fair ban and not a ridiculous ban which lasts for a long duration of time.
I would then inform the player whether the punishment was fair and suitable for them or if that it was incredibly harsh and possibly biased in some situations (e.g. The staff member did not have a strong liking for that player)

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

If it is clear that a conflict is occurring between the 2 staff members, I would calm them down and ask for their sides of the story in private and if the stories do not link to each other, I would ask the accuser whether they have any source of proof via; a screenshot or preferably a recording/video. If the proof evidently shows that the staff member was breaking rules, I will tell the accuser to report them or I will bring him up in the next lead team meeting. However if the evidence is unclear or not sufficient enough to prove that they were breaking any rules, there would be no punishment given and they would not be brought up in the lead team meeting by me.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would first tell them both to calm down as if one of them say something bad that may provoke the other person, it could start a huge conflict and would give a negative view on the staff team as a whole and to prevent any consequences being awarded to them. Once they both have appeared to have calmed down, I will ask them one-by-one, "what happened?". After listening, I will make a fair judgement and if the staff member did appear to have been incredibly disrespectful to another staff member, I will bring them up in the next lead team meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would first confront the staff member and tell them to stop breaking rules. If they stop I will ask them to apologise to the user(s) for acting so inconsiderately. Then I would bring them up in the next lead team meeting. However, if they choose to continue to break rules and set a bad rolemodel, I would have no choice but to remove their rank until the next LT meeting, where we would decide what punishment they would receive.

Thanks for reading my Application!
Feedback is always apreciated!
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093358

inchallah you'll get accepted c:
:plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
The following user(s) said Thank You: JAEGERMEISTER

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093510

:PLUSSP:
except him blo
  • AlphaLyle
  • Gold Boarder
  • |-Alpha-|
  • Thanks received: 281
you were expecting a signature, too bad.

西兰花共同拥有者

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093512

:plussp: carl is my best frand
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093513

:support: he is my best friend (has been confirmed by him)
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 734

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093514

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093515

:support: Good luck on getting Super admin!
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093653

Yes.
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093661

:support: mad lad
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093714

I mean, no clue why you didn't get accepted in the first place. You have been long enough in this community. You deserve a lead team rank imo.

• rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093724

• Gimp
  • Senior Boarder
  • Back Again.
  • Thanks received: 53

No is not an Option!

Former Supreme Gang Owner
Former Syndicate Gang Owner
Former Frag Angels Officer
Former Pink Lemonade Co-Owner

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093767

:plussp: Cause i know you got no one to rdm on that server. And i will always be a bit better then you men.
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093940

Great guy :clap:
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094408

BUMP0
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094427

• leon21
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • AEK Athens/Original 21
  • Thanks received: 138

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094432

:support:
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094460

• Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, JAEGERMEISTER

[Bhop Super Admin] carl's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1095054

BUMP!