TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Hunterswift10's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Hunterswift10's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1078006

:pinch: Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/schoe/

What server are you applying for? dark RP server 1/2/3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205042148

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Estimated Server Time: total 800

Languages I speak: English and smallest bit of spanish

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator: Im on a lot i havent been on for like a week but that wont happen agian i also feel superadmin is what i need because on a server i am head admin and i have proof of this.I also have contributed time to a couple servers i made a discord for one and for another one i have made a ingame rules for RP.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want): I am on a lot i understand rules i have played for around 1141 hours and i am head admin on One server that i have proof of aswell as i know my ban times that feel right.and considering i am very well knowledged and feel i should be bumped up but if i can be regular admin thats ok.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available: Once on a server i had a hacker and at this moment i was a mod and i was not able to ban so i had to kick and report in discord and hold ground and make sure no one left the server because of this and wait until i had gotten a response.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would address the person reporting and tell him i will be spectating this and if does it agian in the course of 15-20 Minutes i would ban him for maybe a day and report on forums.
Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly? I would tell him that it was a excessive amount that he should unban him and not do as much time.But if he was to not listen i would do it myself considering that i would not want multiple people to leave server becasue of this admin and if i saw he was doing it too much i would report on forums because why ban people to get them off a server.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation? I would ask him if he needs help he would most likely reply no and i would be there to help i would tell him and if he needed it i would take over the sit in the proper way and be understanding to do so.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation? Unless they really have any proof i cant ban or demote a staff member without proof and even if i still wouldnt try to I would understand mistakes happen unless it was a serious offense then i would talk to the staff member.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation? The whole staff team i would talk to him and if he was disrespecting me i would kick him tell him to calm down and he would join right back and i would tell him to not worry about it that these guys are going to want to have you demoted and you would not want that and be genuine it actually helps them calm down and then there is no more fighting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member? I would bring him to a rooftop and tell him "we dont want people to leave the server and yeah maybe he made you mad but we are staff and we have to treat everybody fair because if that guys belives he is going to get banned he might not play" and begin to tell him he does not want to miss a oppertunity to stay as staff and continue playing and in general im gunna be honest im a nicer staff but if it has to happen then i will be strict i just dont want anyone to hate me thats all but if they have to thats ok with me
  • hunterswift10
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Road to mod
Hunter swift
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Hunterswift10's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1078012

Just because you're HeadAdmin on another server you can't apply for SA here...it rather decreases your chances
Or are you applying for mod? You're using the wrong template in that case, obviously

Edit: most of your app doesn't even make sense tbh
  • Kameltin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 53
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Kameltin.

[SSRP Moderator] Hunterswift10's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1078014

what the fuck you are head admin on a different server so you think you can get it on here? i don't think so buddy
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gody

[SSRP Moderator] Hunterswift10's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1078051

Onion, is this your ALT again?

:omegalul:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Moderator] Hunterswift10's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1078053

You need to update your application so it is using the moderator template.
  • .uzi
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP Moderator] Hunterswift10's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1078055

Onion, is this your ALT again?

:omegalul:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Moderator] Hunterswift10's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1078063

Cant apply for SuperAdmin just because you are HeadAdmin somewhere else.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47