RP Name: swiss cheese#roadtomoderator
Time Zone: central
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Ferrisissaved/
SteamID: Ferrisissaved
Current Gametracker Profiles:Swisscheese52
Server 1 www.gametracker.com/player/Mr.Electric%2...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 -
Server 3 www.gametracker.com/player/Mr.Electric%2...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:1,467 minutes or 24.45 hours Game tracker is incorrect and has my time wrong i have more than 100+ hours on this server probably even 200 but gametracker isnt working for me and I know its wrong because ive played over 30 hours on this server this week (Gmod is my life)

Languages I speak:
English
DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random death match or rdm is when a player is killed basically for no reason. This could be from crossfire or just abuse of weapons. Although its not permitted there are some ways this rule does not come into affect when another player is killed like for example when someone enters bank that area is not prohibited by rdm rule and if a player is killed in bank it isnt rdm
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New life rule or nlr is when a player is killed and they musnt return to that area for three minutes nor have role play in that area for example if a player is killed by raid he cant return to that specific area for three minutes
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. well since there is proof of him killing x player y would get a warning for rdm and that would be that, however if there was no proof there would be nothing the moderator could do about it, however if one of the players was recording and it showed otherwise that y killed x then y would get a warning for rdm. It all boils down to proof and logs.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.if the logs show that x was killed by y at that time then yes warn player y but if they were seperate then y would not get warned since it was a different period. Like i mentioned earlier if x had record footage of y breaking nlr at that certain time then y would get warned and it would be delt with but if there is no proof and the logs show otherwise than that would not be enough for y to get warned

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):
Well to me it’s not about the perks. I've noticed that sometimes (mostly during night) when moderators go afk and there is usually only 1 on people tend to be toxic, hateful, and break rules and there is no one who can do anything since mods are afk. Now for me i am online whenever i can be and usually thats very active. I see a lot of rule breaking that i just want to stop and try and make the server better and keep it away from a toxic environment. I want to make sure everyone has the same experience as everyone else and that is fun. Seeing people rdm and I can’t do anything about it is really annoying and i would like to put an end to it. If you choose me i will work as hard as i can to make sure that these servers are free from annoying rule breakers and people who make it worse for everyone else. Ive tried my best to get a long with the community and staff and although i may not be known as well i dont consider myself to be annoying or toxic to anyone. Thank you for letting me get the chance to become a moderator and I hope you take me into consideration -Mr.Cheese
  • swiss cheese
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Add me on snapchat @Jimmy_Steel52 Not real name
  • Thanks received: 4
REEEE
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by swiss cheese.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] swiss cheese Application 5 years 3 months ago #1076754

I personally haven't seen you about on server one or anything, if I had confidence that you were active I'd vouch in favour for you over your gametrackers.

I would also edit your application and expand your responses to the following questions in a bit more detail:
  1. Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart)
  2. Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Your answers are a bit vague and it would be beneficial for you to expand on these questions so we may know with confidence you would be able to handle this scenarios sensibly.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP Moderator] swiss cheese Application 5 years 3 months ago #1076933

Thanks for bringing the flaws to my attention if you could take another look that would be much appreciated as i updated the application
  • swiss cheese
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
REEEE

[SSRP Moderator] swiss cheese Application 5 years 3 months ago #1076945

You need to interact more with the staff team.
I personally wouldnt trust you with Moderator powers until you can prove you are trustworthy

:minussp:
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] swiss cheese Application 5 years 3 months ago #1076954

Eric I always report rdm'ers when i see them and try to help out but its harder when there is no staff on and everyone is breaking rules (sometimes during night) but yes I will try and help and interact with staff more
  • swiss cheese
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
REEEE

[SSRP Moderator] swiss cheese Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077928

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent Punishments.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

145 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40