Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Administrator] Nina´s Application

[TTT Administrator] Nina´s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1054257

[TTT Administrator] Nina's Application.

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

When someone repeats offenses over and over, clearly not following the rules with the intent to harm other people. (Exaple: A player is being racist in chat or through voice, I've warned the player on the first instance and kicked them on the sencond. On the third the player rejoins the server and continuous with the racism and is clearly not intenting to stop.)

Other potential situations where it would be appropriate to ban an abusive player:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

I wouldn’t handle a forum appeal on a player that I’ve personally punished since I’m not allowed to handle forum appeals on punishments given by myself, nor am I allowed to ban players for cheating as an administrator. If I were handling a similar ban appeal: I’d contact the staff member responsible for the ban and hear what they have to say on the matter whilst checking whether the player has been banned for using cheats in the past(potentially asking on the staff discord). If the player has no prior bans for cheating and seem genuine and honest I would give him a second chance by either lifting the ban or lowering it if it's a recent one. Lastly Before lifting the ban I'd make sure that he’s aware that if he’s found to be cheating again there will be little to no chance that he’ll get unbanned again.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):

• I am a past staff member with a lot of experience, I spend a good amount of time on the server and will most likely run into a lot of situations where having the ban command could be extremely useful.
    I also won’t have to ask other staff members to ban abuse players for me.
  • I check the forums daily and would love to be able to help with appeals and what not.
  • I tend to be more active in the weekends because of work.
    Also being able to attend the admin meeting again would be neat.

• Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Nina.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Administrator] Nina´s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1054259

Your application is good, if you want a chance on being accepted you have to be VERY active and try to do as many reports as you can, other than that you have a nice attitude, you were staff in the past.

Good luck buddy
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina

[TTT Administrator] Nina´s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1054270

Best of luck! :clap:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[TTT Administrator] Nina´s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1054309

You became moderator with 1 week and a day or so of activity, I'd say remain moderator for 1 extra week ti prove you're here to stay
:neutralsp:
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Administrator] Nina´s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1054402

you just got moderator in my opinion this seems quite power hungry and don't know if ur here for a while or not :minussp:
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Administrator] Nina´s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1054452

CeeZee wrote:
You became moderator with 1 week and a day or so of activity, I'd say remain moderator for 1 extra week ti prove you're here to stay
:neutralsp:
Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
you just got moderator in my opinion this seems quite power hungry and don't know if ur here for a while or not :minussp:

I did originally intend to wait at least a weak or so like I've done in the past. However since I posted my moderator applicaion I've been asked by some of the other staff members why I didn't just ask for permission to apply for administrator right away. I figured if they were already okay with me applying for it by then I'd be alright for me to post my administrator application a little early. Anyways I understand what you mean with whether or not I'm here to stay and I will gladly wait a while longer to prove that I am, cheers.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT Administrator] Nina´s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1054612

You just became a moderator, but I understand why you put this application in considering all the people who were questioning why you didn't just ask for permission to apply straight for admin.I personally feel you should wait a week in order to show commitment and that you plan on remaining staff. You are a good candidate however due to your past experience, activity, and overall good character.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Administrator] Nina´s Application 5 years 3 months ago #1057468

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1