Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/BonesKNOWS_/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/BonesKNOWS_/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/BonesKNOWS_/u...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
600 hours
Languages I speak:
English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Killing someone with no role play or valid reasoning, example would be me shooting someone walking on the street, or killing an afk player

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
NLR or New life rule is when you die, you forget your previous life and aren't allowed to return to that district for the allotted time, also may not go back to defend your base or kill the person who raided you or where u were killed

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would tp to the person that accused player Y and ask why they were rdmd or their side of the story, then ask if I can take them to a roof to be alone, I would then tp to player Y and make sure they aren't in a RP Scenario I.E Raiding bank/PD or raiding another player. Once done I would ask them if I can bring them to a Sit and then question them why they killed player X. Also asking for proof or video to validate or warrant the kill. If they are new I would explain the rules and verbally warn them if they have multiple recents they would be warned, then i would TP player Y back to their last location and ask if player X needs anything else before returning them to their last location

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
i would start by going to player X and asking why he thinks nlr was broken and bring him to a secluded roof. i would then tp to the accused member and tell him i need him for sit, once together i would check logs and if player Y re entered the same district within 3 min i would ask him why. if the kill came from another district i would inform player X that nlr wasn't broken as long as their was a valid RP Reason which i would ask for proof on why they killed player X within 3 min of being killed themselves, i would then tp Y back to their last location and ask player X if that was all they needed and then tp them back as well

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):
Ive been apart of zarp for a long time now and feel as if i could help contribute to catching rule breakers on slower and "dead" times, i would be dedicated to being the best mod i could and make Zarp the server i know it could be, i have always been good with recording and reporting rule breakers/ rdmers and making reports and would be able to record and upload what was needed.
Overall i love zarp and have been thinking about becoming mod for a little while now, i love zarp and dont wanna see it die and i know i can try and keep it alive by taking care of anyone NITRP. As it seems we are lacking mods bein able to be on during dead times and i can do that
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 13
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by BonesKnows.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036443

Please no
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036446

This app seems very rushed NLR needs more than just that handling the sits as you state is very poor and that would not suit the staff team
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036449

There is not much to say here. Your application seems rushed and is lacking detail, you have no recents, and your playtime is above enough, and not to mention all those times you made Ban/Warn/Punishment Requests on the forums which have helped the community a lot in catching and punishing rule-breakers.

Although, i wanna add something. I saw you many times in S1 being AFK at Spawn District for longer periods of time. But i can't say you weren't playing because you in-fact were, and also making F1's and providing evidence each time.

:neutralsp:

By the way, these are your actual GT's, so just edit and fix that:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036500

I think you should elaborate your thread some more; your definitions on RDM and NLR could be slightly improved, and the examples should be a little more extensive.

Also, the way you handle situations seems to be missing a few things. Some of these things include but are not limited to; detail; try to explain the details of how a situation would go, for instance how you would confront the individuals and in which manner. Perhaps add several outcomes if you want to (e.g., Proof/no proof, etc.) as that would show how you would act in multiple situations and not just one. Also, "think outside the box" consider all things that would invalidate a story/kill.

As for the second situation specifically (NLR) there are a plethora of incidents that could have occurred. For instance, the players could have been in different districts, and the second kill could be warranted by something unrelated to the previous incident, etc.

To clarify what you should elaborate on, this is an example:

Good luck!
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036536

Dr Richard wrote:
There is not much to say here. Your application seems rushed and is lacking detail, you have no recents, and your playtime is above enough, and not to mention all those times you made Ban/Warn/Punishment Requests on the forums which have helped the community a lot in catching and punishing rule-breakers.

Although, i wanna add something. I saw you many times in S1 being AFK at Spawn District for longer periods of time. But i can't say you weren't playing because you in-fact were, and also making F1's and providing evidence each time.

By the way, these are your actual GT's, so just edit and fix that:

fixed alott hopefully its a little better!
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036597

My Thoughts:

• Very good activity across all 3 servers and a total of 1083.33 hours

• Like others have said: you could improve your application and elaborate more
• Don't receive any/further punishments and you may have a good chance :)

Good Luck!

:plussp:
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Taylor_.

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036604

Unfortunately I do not have proof for you using explosives in the elevator as I had PUBG open, I really like the fact that you make alot of forum reports on users but it seems like you don't know some rules considering you also accused me of using explosives in the elevator when I shot a tgun into your base from the inside of the elevator.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Tamaninja.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036615

Tamaninja wrote:
Unfortunately I do not have proof for you using explosives in the elecator as I had PUBG open, I really like the fact that you make alot of forum reports on users but it seems like you don't know some rules considering you also accused me of using explosives in the elecator when I shot a tgun into your base from the inside of the elevator.

I placed slams to see if the elevator would trigger them, knowing they arent allowed if actually basing and during peak time, and i know you used a tgun i was more giving you shit lol, when i placed those slams i was the only one on the server including my alts
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036616

BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Unfortunately I do not have proof for you using explosives in the elecator as I had PUBG open, I really like the fact that you make alot of forum reports on users but it seems like you don't know some rules considering you also accused me of using explosives in the elecator when I shot a tgun into your base from the inside of the elevator.

I placed slams to see if the elevator would trigger them, knowing they arent allowed if actually basing and during peak time, and i know you used a tgun i was more giving you shit lol, when i placed those slams i was the only one on the server including my alts
Bro there were 2 more bases besides yours, not to mention I was not raiding you alone, and the guy who I raided with died to those slams.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036622

Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:

Bro there were 2 more bases besides yours, not to mention I was not raiding you alone, and the guy who I raided with died to those slams.

my base was the only base lol so idk what other bases u saw but i was the only one on top of that floor and i wouldn't even call it a base lol as i was sitting up there with my alts with no props
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by BonesKnows.

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036624

BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:

my base was the only base lol so idk what other bases u saw but i was the only one on top of that floor and i wouldn't even call it a base lol as i was sitting up there with my alts with no props
Infact, the same time you based few people based in rich district and few in apartments, you never know when they decide to raid you.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036626

Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:

Infact, the same time you based few people based in rich district and few in apartments, you never know when they decide to raid you.

im sure ppl joined after i placed them but i was on top of that floor for a good 30+ min without anyone on other then a few miners and my 2 alts, and i wasn't basing lol i was doing dailys
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036629

BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:

im sure ppl joined after i placed them but i was on top of that floor for a good 30+ min without anyone on other then a few miners and my 2 alts, and i wasn't basing lol i was doing dailys
Doing dailies or basing, doesn't matter, you still shouln't use explosives in the elevator.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1037135

Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:

Doing dailies or basing, doesn't matter, you still shouln't use explosives in the elevator.

in a real basing circumstance i wouldn't use them lol.. Already have been told it isn't a huge deal anyway
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1037136

BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:

in a real basing circumstance i wouldn't use them lol.. Already have been told it isn't a huge deal anyway
Are you kidding me? You killed a raider with that rulebreak, if I didnt have a jugg on Id die aswell, it doesnt matter what raidable entities you had inside, you shouldnt do it anyway
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1037137

(Verdict soon)
  • AlphaLyle
  • Gold Boarder
  • |-Alpha-|
  • Thanks received: 281
you were expecting a signature, too bad.

西兰花共同拥有者
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by AlphaLyle.

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1037147

AlphaLyle wrote:
:minussp:

- Constantly complains about a lack of updates (Annoying af)

- Barely see you on Sv1 but on server 2/3 AFK mining.

i haven't once complained about lack of updates lol... and i haven't afk mined in over 2 weeks lol must not pay attention to me...
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1037945

bumpp
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] BonesKnows' Application 5 years 6 months ago #1038077

Relatively short application, good luck anyway.
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

176 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun