Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #984931

First off, I'd like feedback.
I'm a stubborn person who knows what he wants and stays dedicated until I get it.

Steam Name: Kurze

Time Zone:GMT +1

Link to Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/sn1perjj

What server are you applying for?

Applying for the TTT server(s)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19396368

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...players/?query=kurze

Estimated Server Time:
Poah about 140 hours+

Languages I speak: English and Dutch

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as administrator has helped out our community by being in game helping users and other staff members with questions and handling reports. Not only this but also handling reports in the forums and helping out other staff with questions they have.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Attitude:
I'm a very active staff member, I'm always friendly even when times are rough and i'm getting hassled, I know how to handle reports and I know how to deal with people that try to bend the rules. I'm a mature guy when it comes to staffing, I dont like to leave my work half finished and I feel like i'm a role model for many new moderators/admins because how I am and how I handle myself around the server and on Teamspeak.

Activity:
Well I dont have to say much about this, I'm very active. I like playing on the server and I like seeing our community grow, I haven't been staff that long yet, but I think I can become a great Super Admin for this community. I handle alot of reports and help people in the server when ever I can

Forums:
I've given my feedback on applications about members, I have my own opinion when it comes to applications and appeals. I don't pick sides I just look at the facts and my own experience with that applicant.

Links to appeals that I've handeld:
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/1...h-false-warns-appeal

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/1...-s-unban-application

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/127148-ttt-warning-appel

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/ttt/12744...shment-appeal#985150

TeamSpeak
When i'm on the TTT server I am online on TeamSpeak to be contacted about anything related to TTT.

Meetings
In meetings I voice myself as best as I can to make sure I also have a say into the matter, I make sure I dont get swayed into another persons vote and speak up when needed.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Two options:

1:
If a lead team member cant be contacted I will ask my fellow Administrators (a more experienced one) about the situation.
The reason behind this is because two voices are always better than one when you are in a tough spot.

2:
I would analize the obstacle and read our rules/ how to handle certain situation to be sure i'll be handling in the right way.
Up on handling the situatIon as followed by our rules how to treat this situation I'd handle it, when a LT member comes online i'd ask them if I handeld correctly and what I could have done better.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would have a conversation with both the person who reported the staff member and the accused staff member.
After hearing both stories I would check for in game evidence of abuse.

When these 3 factors have been investigated i would make a decision of what my view is of the situation.
Based on my decision I would reply with the following :

Denied:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Accepted:

When I think I can't deside on my own i would reach out to my fellow Lead Staff members and ask for their opinion.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would ask the staff member to come to Teamspeak so we could talk about this ban,
Ask why he he banned him for the amount of time that he gave, i'd tell him about the regular times for a certain ban and ask him if the ban he gave was fair? Would he do this again? Or would he give less time for another person for the same ban.

After the staff member owning up to him making a mistake we would shorten the ban for the appropriate time that is needed for such a ban.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would ask the fellow staff member to come to Teamspeak so I could help him handle the situation, I'd make sure that i'm not telling him off but stearing him into the right direction of the solution with the user he's struggling with.
When the staff member is done handling the situation I'd give him some tips and tell him how I would handle it.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would ask both staff members to come and talk to me and tell me the situation and provide evidence to this claim,
After talking to the staff members.

If the claim is supported by evidence I would give a warning to the accused staff member and make sure the accused staff member knows why he got warned so it can't happen in the future

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I'd ask the staff member to come talk to me in Teamspeak, I feel like these things should be done vocally.
I'd ask: What happend ? After hearing his side of the story i'd improvise to reply to what he said, if he started the argument i'd tell him to calm down and its not a problem, these things happen and it can be worked out.
i'd tell him what he did wrong and how he could act in the future if something happens.

Then I would ask the other staff member who was involved in the arguement to come talk to me in teamspeak,
I would ask what happend? after he explains the situation i'd tell him what the other staffs point of view was on the topic and try to find a way to resolve the issue together.

After them both calming down I would get the staff members together and tell them my point of view of the argument and sum it up, i'd ask if anything needs to be said whilest im present to resolve this matter and get on with our tasks when its been dealt with.

IF one off the staff members don't want to resolve the issue i'd bring it up in the LT meeting and ask what we should do with staff member Bob

After the LT meeting I would tell bob what we decided in the LT about the situation regarding the argument.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would ask the staff member bob to come to teamspeak and ask him about the things he has been doing, if he doesn't mention the rule breaking i'd bring it up myself.

If he lies about it i'd show im evidence of it and ask why he lied.

I'd tell him that he is the face of Zarp Gaming whilest on the servers and being lied to does not help the situation.

Two things would be appropriate for this situation:

For the more serious abuse:

I would emergency demote him because he used his powers in a way that is not allowed. continued by telling bob why I decided on an emergency demote and tell him that he is our face of Zarp and this cannot continue like this.

I would inform the other LT members to why he has been demoted and bring him up into the LT meeting.

For a lesser abuse:

I would ask him why he did this and his reasons behind it, give bob a verbal warning, continued by telling bob him that he is our face of Zarp and this cannot continue like this.

I would tell him that I will bring it up in the next LT meeting to decide what we should do.

Lastly,

Thankyou for reading this big ass application and thankyou for even considering me into the LT.
I love stories so thats why its so much "I would" ect
And once again a huge thanks to Bob!
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Kurze.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #984933

Hello Kurze
After reading through you application I am neutral. I’m neutral because you need more experience.
Good luck!
:neutralsp:
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #984934

As ready as I was when I got SA. Great guy in game and on TS. Experienced in staffing and works hard

:plussp:
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #984936

LonelyDodo wrote:
As ready as I was when I got SA. Great guy in game and on TS. Experienced in staffing and works hard

yeah but look how you turned out..

On a real I do think you are ready for this Kurze, you are a good guy, great activity and would make a good super admin.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #984937

Mattors wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

yeah but look how you turned out..

Thank you for the kind words MattorS :) Maybe one day you too will reach the full capability of your staffing
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mattors

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #984943

I would support you , but I'm just a lowly peasant :unsure:
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #984944

Well, it's good to know you completely ignored me, good luck nonetheless.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #984949

MemesAreGoodWithKim wrote:
Hello Kurze
After reading through you application I am neutral. I’m neutral because you need more experience.
Good luck!
Time is not equal to experience; experience is based on one's ability to adapt, understand concepts, and learn. I can say Kurze has very quickly learnt the ropes of his staff role on TTT and has demonstrated exemplary skills and experience beyond his time. He has all the necessary traits that I'd want to see from a Super Admin candidate and picking him up could only be a benefit to the team.

Good luck Kurze, you deserve this.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sopheric, Kurze

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #984952

kim is jelly :silly:
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #984956

Great application.

:support:
  • Symtriix
  • Senior Boarder
  • freefall
  • Thanks received: 146

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #984995

Good Activity and Experience.

Good Luck. :zarp:
  • Jarvis_
  • Expert Boarder
  • I'm back
  • Thanks received: 225

Ex-Deathrun Admin
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Admin

Steam[

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #985054

I will not be at the meeting but you are experienced and I do believe you are at the same level as dodo when he got SA. Great application very detailed, very experienced in game, you know what you are doing, great guy, forum activity is pretty good and so is TS. Just speak in the meeting on Sunday.
Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #985078

From what I heard, you are very dedicated and experienced also you seem like a friendly and nice guy.
Overall, I think you would make a great addition to the TTT LT ! Good luck :plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #985192

sorIe wrote:
Hello Kurze
Good luck!
Time is not equal to experience; experience is based on one's ability to adapt, understand concepts, and learn. I can say Kurze has very quickly learnt the ropes of his staff role on TTT and has demonstrated exemplary skills and experience beyond his time. He has all the necessary traits that I'd want to see from a Super Admin candidate and picking him up could only be a benefit to the team.

I was retelling the advise given by nick so
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #985194

sorIe wrote:
Hello Kurze
Good luck!

You need more experience.
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Sopheric. Reason: its [u], not [y]

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #985232

Way too much activity to become LT. Try to apply next week with less activity and you should have it!
:minussp:
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Henny.

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #985233

We sure have quite a lot of SA today.
But still, I feel like not having you as a SA could be a waste.

I have seen you IG quite a lot recently and I can't deny the fact that you are dedicated and mature.
You are also willing to listen to ideas and advice, to improve.

I would like to spend some more evenings seeing you staffing, but I believe you are ready anyway.

Best of luck, see you later.
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #985509

Ramen wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Hello Kurze
Good luck!

Can you stop trying to course controversy as it unneeded and unrelated to this topic
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #985511

:plusspee:
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam

[TTT Super Admin] Kurze Application 5 years 8 months ago #985537

Ramen wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Hello Kurze
Good luck!

Can you stop trying to course controversy as it unneeded and unrelated to this topic
He isn't trying to cause anything, I specifically told YOU that YOU needed more experience and I told Kurzex he should wait another week or two but never mentioned anything about his experience. Remember time doesn't = experience.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin