RP Name: Rafebro
Time Zone: UTC +2
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Rafebro
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:81558067
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Rafebro/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - Never played
Server 3 - Never played

Estimated Server Time: Around 10 hours I think?

Languages I speak: fluently Dutch and fluently English

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match (Also called RDM) is when a player kills another player without any particular valid reason like: Threat to their life, in a raid, trying to arrest them etc.
Example of someone RDMing: Charlie kills Rickie because Charlie doesn't like how Rickie looks. This is no reason to kill another player

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
''New Life Rule'' (Also called NLR) is when a player dies or gets killed somewhere and they can't go back to that place until a certain timer expires.
Example of someone breaking NLR:
Charlie just killed Rickie (A police officer) who raided his base, when Rickie just spawned he instantly runs back to Charlie and kills him.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I firstly would ask player x for a proper description of what exactly happened, then I would get player y's side of the story. I strongly believe in the phrase ''Innocent until proven guilty'' so I would ask for proof. If player y was lying and the evidence shows that then I would warn him for ''lying in sit + RDM''. If there is no proof I would place both back. If player y admits then I would warn him for ''RDM''. If player y tells me what happened and it sounds believable then I would only proceed if player x gives me evidence. In the case that player y actually rdmed player x then I would ask if he lost anything valuable and give a refund (And for expensive items I would ask proof)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would go to the place that the NLR was being broken and I would try to see if it is actually being broken. If they are killing each other in the same timeframe, then I would give both a verbal warning and tell them to not break NLR again. If I can't really tell what happened then I would ask for evidence. If that is not given then I would end the sit

Why I should be chosen:
I am searching for a hobby I can do and being an Admin is fun. I know I haven't played long on this server but I've played a lot of DarkRP and I have knowledge of being a moderator (Previous experiences). I won't give random warning/bans and I won't side with any of the people that take part of the sit. When I play on the server I usually see a bunch of rioting and RDMing and the staff are doing practically nothing against it. I once got in a sit because I reported a player for RDM and when the help came (30 mins later) the logs were not there anymore. I would be a great addition to the staff team in my opinion!
  • Rafebro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Rafebro.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Rafebro's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972365

Lmao "Around 10 hours" "Never played s2 or s3"
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

[SSRP Moderator] Rafebro's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972375

Because I am an actual RPer, which I can't seem to find on this server. I get rdmed the whole time, then when I report a player an admin comes to me and tells me it's too late because the logs are gone.
  • Rafebro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[SSRP Moderator] Rafebro's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972476

I think you should play on the other SSRP servers too, since if you become a moderator, you will need to have playtime across the range of those three servers.

From this image from gametracker, it doesn't look like you've been active at all in the last 5-6 days. I strongly recommend that you improve your activity.

Good luck
  • Symtriix
  • Senior Boarder
  • freefall
  • Thanks received: 146

[SSRP Moderator] Rafebro's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972493

Symtriix wrote:
I think you should play on the other SSRP servers too, since if you become a moderator, you will need to have playtime across the range of those three servers.

Good luck

Not true, you don’t have to play all 3 servers.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP Moderator] Rafebro's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972494

Poor activity, decent app, poor time spent on the server thats a negative from me
  • A Sloth
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • “I am proud of you Sloth” -Chummy
  • Thanks received: 235

#Raeker4CO

“so I'll just say what Chummy would say: I'm proud of you bud” -Raeker 2k17

[SSRP Moderator] Rafebro's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972567

Not true, you don’t have to play all 3 servers.

I meant that in case some things happen on the other servers he doesn't play on, he should try to have at least some playtime on those servers. :)
  • Symtriix
  • Senior Boarder
  • freefall
  • Thanks received: 146
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Symtriix.

[SSRP Moderator] Rafebro's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972855

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Inactivity, Needs more time

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40