SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:91439051

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/lemon/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time:
27 hours

Languages I speak:
Finnish and English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My admin time has been short but i have learned fast and encountered multiple situations, some normal stuff ghosting etc. but some have needed lead team to come on server. I could do more as Super admin without trying to get lead team online.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

Dedication
I am very dedicated to this server mostly because i like the gamemode itself. Also the staffing there is relaxing if not only one staff online with 42 players. I am trying my best to keep the server enjoyable and help people out whoever needs to be helped. I am new(ish) to Prophunt at least staffing on there but i have learned how things go around pretty well. I would like the staff team to grow more to have some active staff on Prophunt.

Activity
My activity is pretty low since i started to play it few weeks back, but i'm getting more and more time there as the time pass. Currently i don't have that much time since i have to work too but i am as active as i can be. Also if i happen to quit my job i have more time.

Personality
I think most people have noticed that i am willing to help people if they have any kind of trouble and i am doing my best to help them, sometimes it could be frustrating if they don't get something but i'm usually calm. Friendly environment idealistic place to play but that's sometimes hard because of people who trolls or just ruin the gameplay. Just trying my best to help people out. In the community i am trying to be as positive as possible. This is only the thing i am showing to others, very few people know how and who i really am.

Trust and experience
My experience as Deathrun Head Admin is why i do well on Prophunt because all of the commands are pretty much the same, of course some differences. I'm also Bhop admin which gives me experience from different type gamemode. However i believe i am experienced and trusted most likely because of the ranks i do hold. I think i am quite trusted with my powers since i am holding Head Admin rank on Deathrun. What comes for Deathrun, Bhop and Prophunt (The servers i'm active on) and people around there, i would say they or most of them think i am trustworthy as part of lead team on Prophunt as well or just as player and maybe to some of them as friend.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
There has been few situations with small hacking possibly one time had to get proof to show it to Lead team if they can do anything about and such i dunno further detail what happened afterwards but i believe i did the right thing. It is rare that something like that happens since most of situations are something that every admin is able to handle.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
To begin with, i'd say i'll handle this. Then i just ask the staff member who the report was pointed for his/her view of this abuse. I need to ask from the person who reported this and if needed others from the server (like other staff members) what happened and how it went to that point. I collect proof enough to make clear decision. When enough proof:
After hearing from both sides and have seen all of the proof i have make conclusion, this report have been :accepted:
or
:denied:
depending if the proof and the stories were correct or incorrect

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would contact the one who banned and ask why that amount of time and make sure it was properly given and for right reasons. If it was too long time i would ask if i could shorten the ban time so it would be suitable and fair to everyone.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would nicely ask him/her to change his attitude against user if still not i would verbally say that staff can't have attitude like that and he has to change it or why would he/she be staff then i would ask to tell me what happen and where it did begin. After that if it's complicated and he/she doesn't know what to do i would say i handle this and perhaps tell the staff member who was handling it how to do it right.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would nicely say to not do it again because it's most likely misunderstanding. If it's not misunderstanding and still continue breaking rules i would collect proof as much as possible so it's clear what he/she did. Then i would show the proof to lead team members and make some kind configuration how it went to that situation

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member
At first i would say to both of them to calm down. Then if it won't stop there and goes worse i try to chill them both and at the same time collect some proof and find out how did it start. If it's not stopping at this time i would talk to member(s) of lead team and tell them the situation how did it go there and who are those who argued and show proof about it to them and say my opinion what should be done and how.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I contact him/her and tell him/her that he/she harmed other user by breaking rules. I would ask him/her did he did it on purpose. If not then i would nicely ask him/her to say sorry for that user. If i suspect it was on purpose i collect some proof about it. After that i contact other lead team members and ask what they think and if they agree then reasonable action is to be taken.

I apology my bad English and would love to have some feedback!
Might as well have some spelling/typing (i don't care) mistakes since i edited this from my previous lead team applications so it fits Prophunt
:P
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Super Admin] Lemon's Application 5 years 9 months ago #966729

:plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Prophunt Super Admin] Lemon's Application 5 years 9 months ago #966730

It's definitely too early currently, as I would like to have seen at least a few weeks or months as an Admin before becoming a Super Admin, but you are being very active in-game and doing a good job, not to mention you are already experienced from Deathrun.
Keep up the good work and activity, and eventually I believe you will do a good job as a Prophunt SA.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[Prophunt Super Admin] Lemon's Application 5 years 9 months ago #966734

Good Luck.
  • Jarvis_
  • Expert Boarder
  • I'm back
  • Thanks received: 225

Ex-Deathrun Admin
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Admin

Steam[

[Prophunt Super Admin] Lemon's Application 5 years 9 months ago #966741

TheXnator wrote:
It's definitely too early currently, as I would like to have seen at least a few weeks or months as an Admin before becoming a Super Admin, but you are being very active in-game and doing a good job, not to mention you are already experienced from Deathrun.
Keep up the good work and activity, and eventually I believe you will do a good job as a Prophunt SA.
To be honest i'd like to see you ingame so you could actually see me administrate but thanks for your opinion
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[Prophunt Super Admin] Lemon's Application 5 years 9 months ago #966742

L3mon wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
To be honest i'd like to see you ingame so you could actually see me administrate but thanks for your opinion
oof as a staff member I sore him 1 time in fspec for 3 mins
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[Prophunt Super Admin] Lemon's Application 5 years 9 months ago #966745

L3mon wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I can see more of what you do admin wise out of game than I can ingame by the way. Also, staffing, especially when it comes to Lead Team, includes a lot of out of game stuff.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by TheXnator.

[Prophunt Super Admin] Lemon's Application 5 years 9 months ago #966747

TheXnator wrote:
L3mon wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I can see more of what you do admin wise out of game than I can ingame by the way. Also, staffing, especially when it comes to Lead Team, includes a lot of out of game stuff.

It's true this guy was away on Steam for like 5 hours and then suddenly messaged me on steam saying stop spamming that offensive Web taunt, it had an obscure name and everything!!!

This was on Murder BTW I'm good guy now :fp:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[Prophunt Super Admin] Lemon's Application 5 years 9 months ago #966769

L3mon wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
although while you're right if he doesn't see you ingame much he could have a lack of knowledge in how you staff, he can still know how you are personality wise out of game and if you show a good understanding and if you are qualified for SA or not.

anyways goodluck!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Prophunt Super Admin] Lemon's Application 5 years 9 months ago #966777

Good and nice person, good Admin on Bhop aswell (Since that's where i see him the most)
I think he's fit for this role, looking at his capability of staffing and good attitude.
  • void1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183

[Prophunt Super Admin] Lemon's Application 5 years 9 months ago #966833

yez please
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160