Steam Name: Moonman
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/MoonmanKorruptKiller/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49816657

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Jailbreak Gametracker:

www.gametracker.com/player/Moonman/play.zarpgaming.com:27045/ - Current one

www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Real%20...arpgaming.com:27045/ - New one

Languages I speak: Engish

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

Well i've been a Moderator for over a month now and have accumulated a lot of time on the server since it was started, this has taught me everything that I have needed to know as a Moderator. Since day 1 I have learned how to deal with rule breakers, tickets and how to get along with other Staff Members. I have also learned that you need to come off professional at all times so players will take you as seriously as possible and so players don't have an excuse for being immature. Along with this, I also know all the server rules and how to punish people fairly for the rules they break.

Furthermore, I think this paragraph sums up why I feel like my contributions justify me becoming an Administrator.

When it will be appropriate to use the ban command?:

The ban command isn't to be used frequently, most players will rarely / never get banned due to you needing to be very toxic to acquire a ban in the first place. However saying this there are some actions which will reward you with an immediate ban, these include:

- Racism (Depends on staff but it usually ends up with a short ban)

- Using well known exploits

- Mass RDMing

- Ban Evading

- Hacking (Only if it's more than once)

Of course you can also get banned for having too many warnings on your rapsheet, however I was just listing down the actions that will get you banned no matter how clean you rapsheet is. Most of the time is a user is breaking a rule, only a warn is needed however as I listed before, if they have a lot of recents or have recents for the exact same rule break, I think the ban command is necessary.

Furthermore, I think these are the times where using the ban command is deemed appropriate

How would you deal with an exploiter on the server?:

This is a very tricky subject due to the nature of exploits, it would all be dependent on:

- The severity of the exploit

- If it's well known

- If the user has a history of exploiting

I'll give a quick example of exploits I have made up but lets just pretend they're well known and haven't been fixed yet.

User "bob_beggis98" is caught using an exploit to spawn in weapons, this exploit is very well known and has a detrimental effect on the gameplay, however not necessarily on the server itself. This user doesn't have any prior warns / bans for exploiting so he receives a warn for it however he is told a ban will be placed if he is caught using it again which would be decided by the staff member.

User "juefrancisfr" is caught using an exploit that crashes the server, this exploit is not known by anyone, even the owners. However luckily for the server, he gets caught by Clarky whilst Clarky was spectating him for a different matter. Because of the severity of the exploit that has detrimental effect on not only the gameplay, but the server itself. he is permanently banned as people have been banned for crashing exploits on other servers in the past permanently.

Of course I went quite deep into this and probably too deep but because I don't actually know of any exploits on the server currently and i've never seen anyone even attempt to exploit, this would be the best way to show how I would in future deal with exploiters if I caught them.

Furthermore, this is exactly how I would deal with a player who is exploiting.

Why I should be chosen:(we recommend around 100 words)

Why should I be chosen?

Well first of all, I don't think I should just be chosen, I think that at the end of the day the judgement of everybody else is going to be better than myself when it comes to reviewing my own promotions, but I can give you some reasons why i'm fit for this rank.

Dedication: Whilst recently my playtime hasn't been brilliant, this is mainly to do with me going through extreme anxiety and putting most of my energy focusing on improving my mental health (I don't feel comfortable going into further detail about it to sound professional) but considering how I still get over 3 hours a week in and i'm still on to catch rulebreakers, I think that I am dedicated enough to the server to want to continue further up the staff ranks and also experience the gamemode further.

Professionalism: With all the rulebreakers I have dealt with, I have been able to keep my head clear and deal with their actions and not their attitude. Especially when I have directly been threatened by players just for enforcing the rules that i'll "be demoted" and other players targeting me because of me punishing them. I understand that to be staff, you have to have a different attitude towards things and keep the professionalism there, or you are just going to let the users crawl over you, making the experience worse for all staff and players who are just trying to enjoy the game.

Staffing Qualities: I feel like since the start, my staffing qualities have grown and improved tremendously, in just a small amount of time, I have learned how to deal with a lot of different personalities and types of players. This also includes people who only play to ruin everybody elses time and the odd alt who joins just to lets say "Mass RDM." I have also learned how to approach other staff if I need help or if I disagree with their methods / if they are unfairly punishing players etc. But this is where my current rank contradicts this as right now all I can do is warn players, I have been in situations where a ban was almost the necessity but there wasn't an admin on, if I was Admin my staffing qualities would only grow further.

To conclude my staff application, I believe I should be considered to be promoted and would be able to further increase my ability and keep the server clean, thank you for reading.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632
The topic has been locked.

[Jailbreak Administrator] The Real Satan App 5 years 9 months ago #962026

:plussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Jailbreak Administrator] The Real Satan App 5 years 9 months ago #962029

Extensive, detailed, and clearly presented application with a strong level of readability. Demonstrated an upper-class knowledge of the rules in every encounter I've had with him, overall making him a good candidate.

:support:
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[Jailbreak Administrator] The Real Satan App 5 years 9 months ago #962032

Detaild application, great knowledge of the rules.

I believe you're a good candidate.

:support:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[Jailbreak Administrator] The Real Satan App 5 years 9 months ago #962823

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Jailbreak! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs more experience, needs to actively play not time farm

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

207 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40