Steam Name: Scruff
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Scruffners/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33935037

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Scruff/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: English

TTT Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Explanation: Killing or injuring someone for no reason. Radomly doing damage.

Scenario: Innocent randomly crowbarring people as they run around, or throwing incendiary grenades at groups or across the map.(I don't view discombobulators as rdm, unless it results in fall damage or death.)

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
Scenario 1: Dectective/Innocent Having DNA on a DNA scanner taken from the corpse of a dead innocent or from a C4. C4 gives two samples of DNA and the first must be removed before finding the original owner. In some cases this would need to be explained to the person using the DNA scanner as he may call a kos on the person bringing him the c4 due to DNA.

Scenario 2: Specific to minecraft map, Seeing a t go into the t room. Since the T room is trapped to stop unauthorised access from innocents (it kills them), a person who was viewed to successfully access the t room without death is KOS'able. If other maps were to be put in rotation, it would depend on the map. For instance, in 67th way, the t room can be opened from above, without the t being at the door. This complicates things as some innocents try to gain entry to the t room and a KOS technically can't be called if this is continually happening on the map. This again would be explained to the person who called the KOS in this instance.

Scenario 3: Seeing a t using a t weapon. Carrying a t weapon is not KOS'able as some friends decide to drop t weapons to innocents. While this complicates the game and shouldn't happen, it is not KOS'able if someone has a t weapon. However, the use of this t weapon on any other person is KOS'able, unless it is on a person who is being hunted in the game. There is a grey area in this scenario which goes down to the judgement of the admin/mod at the time.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
Scenario 1: Revenge for rdm previous round. As with many users, they are unsatisfied with the punishment given to a player, particularly if they were rdm'd on their t round. While this scenario is inevitable on the server, it should be dealt with by explanation rather than straight punishment. A warning to a player suffices as punishment for a rdm crime as it is on the record that they were punished for any future events. Some users still KOS a person on the next round, or rdm as revenge and this is not ok. Staff decisions should be respected and if a player wishes to raise a concern about a punishment, they should speak to the staff member and not take it into their own hands.

Scenario 2: Suspicious behaviour. someone continually running away from groups or around corners is not KOS'able. As well as pushing people with crowbars if the person is not on a ledge. AFK people in game often get pushed with crowbars as some of the daily objectives ask people to push others, however if it does not put the AFK or otherwise in danger, there is no grounding to put a KOS on the person who pushed them.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):

Pfft. I'm sure you've loads of applicants. I have experience being admin and senior admin on other servers. I'd like to help out with the devs if possible as well.
I'm fair and listen to the other persons side of things. I will help players if they are new and don't know the game.
I'm a regular and accessible on steam and won't turn away anyone from the server if they wana add me.

I also know a lot of the commands since i've used them before and can spot a mistake rather than it always being rdm.
  • Scruff
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Nick0GR. Reason: Fixed application+BBcode
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Scruff's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956447

I added some missing BBcode for you. Your activity is quite good. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] Scruffs Application 5 years 9 months ago #956448

You only just started playing this week, we recommend 2 weeks of consistent activity before applying for moderator. Your application could also do with improving as it seems like not a lot of effort was put into it. You are asked to give a scenario for each example which you have not done meaning that depending on the situation some may be invalid and need to be further clarified. For example a player is allowed to have a t weapon and not be KOSed if they have announced it and suspicious behaviour needs to be more specific.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Winged Dragon of Raa

[TTT Moderator] Scruff's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956450

www.gametracker.com/player/Scruff/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/ - your game tracker.
You have good activity and I have seen you in game a couple of times now. Your attitude is very good and you only have 1 recent punishment. Also you need to put more effort into your application. Good Luck.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT Moderator] Scruff's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956476

While you do only have 1 recent punishment it is however for prop abuse. I tend to view this as a big reason to say no to new staff members because RDM can be accidental, however prop abuse is always intentional.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT Moderator] Scruff's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956480

Your activity has been good this week, the only negative I can give would be the lack of effort gone into the application, I think you could’ve spent a little longer writing it.

:neutralsp:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] Scruff's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956685

Give me a second I'll fix it for you don't worry.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Moderator] Scruff's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956690

Nick0GR wrote:
Give me a second I'll fix it for you don't worry.
Took me some time but I added all the BBcode and the scenarios you made! For future reference, press the edit button!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Moderator] Scruff's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956710

Miia wrote:
While you do only have 1 recent punishment it is however for prop abuse. I tend to view this as a big reason to say no to new staff members because RDM can be accidental, however prop abuse is always intentional.
I actually disagree. I got accepted with a recent for prop abuse when I threw a minecart and accidentally hit Nigerian Prince. There was no intent to prop abuse and it was completely accidental. Prop abuse is not always intentional.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Moderator] Scruff's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956715

Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
I actually disagree. I got accepted with a recent for prop abuse when I threw a minecart and accidentally hit Nigerian Prince. There was no intent to prop abuse and it was completely accidental. Prop abuse is not always intentional.
Fuck i forgot to edit this. I was gonna change it to say its almost always intentional, as there are situations when you are just randomly throwing props around and you accidentally kill someone. It would also be nice if the type of prop abuse was specified because there is no way you can accidentally prop fly.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT Moderator] Scruff's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956873

Good activity so far, application could use some work. You might want to wait about another week and try for next Sunday. Good luck!
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 146

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.

[TTT Moderator] Scruff's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956934

Your application is detailed and your activity is Ok. I haven’t seen you in game but if you have a good attitude and don’t start or engage in any arguments then you should be a good candidate.

Good luck!

:plussp:
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[TTT Moderator] Scruff's Application 5 years 9 months ago #957405

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin