Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [BHOP Moderator] StevieBob's Application

[BHOP Moderator] StevieBob's Application 5 years 9 months ago #955556

Details
Steam Name: StevieBob
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/StevieBob/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:186633517
Current Gametracker Profiles: None, If you type StevieBob into the time list it says i have 13.27.
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/StevieBob/play.zarpgaming.com:27019/
www.gametracker.com/player/StevieBob%20%...arpgaming.com:27019/

Estimated Server Time: Not sure.

Languages I speak: English and a bit of french

Bhop Related
Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop: I would refer them to a bhop tutorial video

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming: ask em to stop, again; ill warn them. Again i will ban them

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: Kick them, and state if it happens again ill ban them for cheating

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): Well, I have quite alot of expierience as i have moderated two servers which are now shut down, a half life two roleplay server and a css surf server. I would be pretty chilled out moderator as i know what to do and when to do it and i can control crowds well and help people who need it. I also play on the bhop server very actively as i have now got to Ranger level in a short time, i plan to improve people's expierience and their day. You will not hear anything bad about me; I have made friends with regular players on the server like: Lemon, Taylor_RL (Before he left, sadly) and more. I noticed the Bhop server is really lacking staff and when the staff are not there i see people micspamming "Cyka bLYET" etc and i plan to gag them when needed, please consider me for staff and i would appreciate any support towards me and my application, i would love even a trial that doesn't get accepted in the end but aslong as i can help a bit,I am content
Extra Information: (Not Required) I'm 17 years old if you wanted to know my age and i have the time zone GMT.
  • StevieBob
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Latram

[BHOP Moderator] StevieBob's Application 5 years 9 months ago #955588

Wrong section, somebody plz change
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[BHOP Moderator] StevieBob's Application 5 years 9 months ago #957489

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BunnyHop! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP BHOP staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun