Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%98%85LT%E...arpgaming.com:27035/

Estimated Server Time:
400+ hrs

Languages I speak:

- Lithuanian
- English
- Parts of russian

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator
like i have helped alot of new Moderators and i have taught them how to do things, if i was to be promoted I could then also tell both admins and Moderators how to do their job. Also as an Admin I've helped to train someone and i feel like that is what i would do consistently do. I feel like as an admin i have continuously helped other staff and that is where i think i have showed my leadership skill.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Trust:
I feel as tho being on this server for nearly a year and a half and all my time being staff I have never been not trusted in this community (this means i have never abused, never said anything to others from teamspeak meetings and and have always followed my staff rules). I have never used my powers to disadvantage someone in any way, this means slaying for no reason or teleporting people for no reason i feel like i am trusted by all current staff members and i feel trusted enough to be in the SA position.
Dedication:
This server is the only zarp server i play so when i am playing im always dedicated to go on this server. Everyday i dedicate most of my spare time to come and boost the Deathrun server population and im dedicated to stay on the server and keep it all clean and rulebreak clear. I feel like I am mostly active and more active than some of the lead team members which is a big advantage for the server if there's a lead team member on most of the time.
Experiance:
On deathrun I have been on the server for about a year and a half and during that time i have learn't how to deal with many issues whether thats handling people or issuing bans or just in general picking up things that i was taught during the way. I feel like i have been taught enough to the point where i can be a Lead Team member and then also help others with managing rule break which will then make the server a lot more friendly and rule-break clear.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

There haven't been many times. However, there was a time when there was a staff member and he was abusing his powers and i was telling them not to and they wouldn't stop so then i needed a lead team member to come and then they had to emergency demote them, me being lead team would make sure that i can handle it.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
For starters I would put the word "Handling" onto the post, i'd then check the report and see if its agood report with good evidence. I'd call both of them into a teamspeak server and talk about it there after that ill make my decision and on the post id either put

Thank you for reporting this staff member, [name]. This report has been looked into by me and I have seen enough evidence provided meaning that the report is accepted, it will be brought up to the Lead Team Meeting and this staff member will be spoken to by myself.
:accepted:

Thank you for reporting this staff member, [name]. This has been looked over but it will have to be denied because of not enough evidence supporting this report evidence against this staff member.
:denied:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

At first i'd ask them why did they ban them for that long and for what, if they say something like racism and thats the first time the person has done it then i'd recommend them to unban them and then reset the ban length to a shorter amount of time for example Racism = 1 day ban so id suggest for them o change it to one day so that it'd be fair for the player so they dont get a long time ban and everyones happy.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

The main solution to this is by telling them step by step what to do so im helping them but letting them deal with the person and then after they finally deal with them i'll make sure to then tell them if that happens again just think about what i just told them. So im teaching them along the way but im not taking charge of the action and letting staff members take care of it so that it can help them for future. (all of this would be in Admin Chat)

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

It would depend on the rule broken for example if its something like trapspam and i have evidence from the logs then i can see if they where spamming, the way id handle this is talk to the staff member in private and tell the that this is unacceptable as a staff member and that they cannot do this again to save trouble of them then doing this again. However, if something like micspam happens whilst i wasn't there then id ask both parties for the answer if the answer is unclear id ask some of the people in the server if this has happend and if it appears as they have then i'd again talk to them and tell them that this cannot happen again and there'll be consequences if this happens again.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I'd tell both of them to stop, and if that does not help with anything then i will call them both into a TeamSpeak lobby or any
voice chat and and then talk about it there and tell them both to just relax and to forget it and and move on from it so that it does not cause any problems in game and any issues to their reputation.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If it gets very sever then i'd probably have to emergency demote them and then discuss with the other staff whether if what he has done will make him keep his rank. If he has harmed other players like slayed them for no reason i'd bring them back to life and apologise to them for what happend, then in the next meeting i'd bring it up and the lead team would discuss if the player would get his rank back after being spoken to for the actions that he has done. If they get the rank back id then speak to them on why this shouldn't be happening again or their rank will be lost.

Hope you guys liked my application, please leave feedback down below.
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Super Admin] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954867

You are a nice and chill dude so big :plussp:
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satire

[Deathrun Super Admin] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954868

Nice guy, comes on the server when it's needed
:plussp:
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[Deathrun Super Admin] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954880

Good luck, i love you babe! You're my little mexican!

• Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[Deathrun Super Admin] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954881

Hinata wrote:
Good luck, i love you babe! You're my little mexican!

IM LITHUANIAN! and ty <3
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[Deathrun Super Admin] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954886

Gut boi :plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[Deathrun Super Admin] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954887

In my honest opinion, aside from your very strong and consistent activity and your experience as Admin, I don't find any standout characteristics in you e.g leadership that I'd like from a Super Admin. You're a really good guy but I feel like you have more to prove.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[Deathrun Super Admin] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954891

sorIe wrote:
In my honest opinion, aside from your very strong and consistent activity and your experience as Admin, I don't find any standout characteristics in you e.g leadership that I'd like from a Super Admin. You're a really good guy but I feel like you have more to prove.

Thanks for this feedback, I have been getting a lot more leadership tho recently and I’ve realised this myself and that’s what boosted my confidence more. But unfortunately I feel like not many people have noticed this apart from the active ones. Thanks for the feedback tho.
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[Deathrun Super Admin] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954905

_.David._ wrote:
sorIe wrote:

Thanks for this feedback, I have been getting a lot more leadership tho recently and I’ve realised this myself and that’s what boosted my confidence more. But unfortunately I feel like not many people have noticed this apart from the active ones. Thanks for the feedback tho.
I feel like it'd be a much better plan of action for you to apply next week to dispel any ideas of you being "powerhungry" in a negative sense + to fully prove your improvements/continue to make improvements.

Good luck.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[Deathrun Super Admin] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #955050

you are a good staff member and you do understand how to staff on deathrun but you need to work on leadership which is really important. to add to that, today you have been a bit immature towards me. i gave you advice on something and then you said "i'm not 6". what's really important about that situation is that you need to understand to listen to your higher ranks and not shrug them off when they give you advice about something.

goodluck!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

249 PLAYERS ONLINE