SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:53183113
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/dingofetch/pl...arpgaming.com:27017/
Estimated Server Time:
About 186 hours.
Languages I speak:
English(Fluent)/Spanish(Well enough)

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
During my time on ZARP as a staff member, I have certainly shown I am good at the job. Even as a moderator I handled situations requiring bans well and got other staff to actually punish. I have an excellent understanding of the rules and how to handle every situation. As an admin, though the time has been short(Due to difficulties being able to attend a meeting), I have done well and I'm sure other staff members would agree.
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I'm a good candidate for SA because I regularly perform my duties well, take my current responsibilities seriously, and feel that I am ready for more. I am always active with not only other staff members but with the players as well. I get along well with just about everyone and I try to be as friendly as possible. I try to actively keep track of things on the forums, in the discord, and on the server. I am usually in the teamspeak and if I'm not actually in any of the servers, I am always available to be contacted if need be. I always try to help newer staff whenever they have any trouble or questions, and I make sure they know they can come to me for assistance whenever they need. I think I have shown myself more than capable of handling this position and I think that any lead team member who has spent time with me can see that too.
Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
While these situations are somewhat uncommon because, at least during my normal play hours, there are some pretty dedicated lead team members available; I do recall an incident where a player had let me know about someone he thought was aim-botting. While I do not have the ability to actually run an anti-cheat check, I switched to spectate and watched him play for 5 or 6 rounds and everything looked normal. After that there were no more accusations and I wrote off the situation as a lucky shot until I had someone who could verify.
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
First, I would try to get into some form of voice communication with the staff member(Discord/TS/Steam/etc.) and try to talk over the situation. If no voice communication is available, I would do it over text. I start by trying to figure out what the staff members reasons were for the extended ban length. If the reasons were invalid, I would ask the staff member to review the situation and find a better outcome. If they do not believe they are wrong in the situation, I would bring it up to someone even higher in the lead team with more experience to work out what the solution would be.
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would message the staff member and ask them to turn over the situation to me so I can handle it appropriately. Following the situation I would help the staff member to understand the proper way to handle it.
A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
First thing I would do is ask for evidence and check for any witnesses. If I was provided with enough to support the verdict, I would issue a verbal warning to the accused staff member. Then depending on the situation I would bring it up during the next LT meeting. If the evidence was not enough, or evidence was provided proving the innocence of the accused, I would speak with the accuser about the situation and let them know what really happened and why it was not wrong.
A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would first speak to both parties and try to gather all the information and motives I can. Then I would try and get the two of them to talk it out with each other under supervision and try to get them to come to an understanding. I would try to find some form of solution or compromise to resolve the situation, and I would let them know how important it is to treat others with respect. Following the resolution I would let the disrespectful staff member know that if a similar situation happens again, action will be taken.
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would start by making sure that the staff member was in fact breaking any rules to ensure I was not jumping to conclusions. I would gather evidence so there can be no denial of any rule breaking, and then I would speak to the staff member about it. I would respectfully make sure they understand what they were doing was wrong, and give them a verbal warning to stop doing it. I would make sure they read the staff ethos in case they have not, and depending on the severity of the situation, bring it up during the next LT meeting.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 146

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] dingofetch's Application 5 years 9 months ago #953677

Give this American his deserved promotion already
:plussp:
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] dingofetch's Application 5 years 9 months ago #953744

i still believe you have a long way ahead before you are ready i may be wrong as i have yet to come back and see ur progress but for now :neutralsp:
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] dingofetch's Application 5 years 9 months ago #953904

Your application is good and includes a lot of detail. You also have good activity. I just think you could need some more experience.

:neutralsp:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Super Admin] dingofetch's Application 5 years 9 months ago #953914

The issue I have here is not with you as a person, cause you are a really good guy, the issue I have is because your IRL commitments, you can rarley make it to meetings, which is quite an important aspect of leadteam. Another reason going to meetings as an admin is that it gives you the chance to stand out, without that it's quite hard to show the leadteam what you can do. Other than that, you have good activity and a great application.

EDIT: also your forum and teamspeak presense are very low, and before you get sa, we would want you to improve.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Mattors.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

202 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32