www.gametracker.com/player/ZcTmEnd/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/NPC/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/ZcTmEnd/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/NPC/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/ZcTmEnd/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: ~600 hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match "RDM" means that a player killed another player without an valid RP reason. For example, Player A is walking down the street. Player B pull out a weapon and kill Player A that is not wanted or hit on him nor getting mugged with /me.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule "NLR" means that a player have to wait 3 minute after dying on that district before entering it again and if your NLR is in spawn district then you should either leave immediately or just not RP in there. For example Player C is killed in bank district. He didn't look at the timer on top of his screen and enter the bank district again before the 3 minute NLR on that district is gone.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would first ask Player x what happend then I will teleport to Player y and tell him that he is going to be teleported to a sit to make sure that he is not nuking or bank raiding then I will teleport both Player x and y to a roof. After that, I will ask Player y his side of the story to see if both story match or not, if not then I will ask Player x to provide evidences like screenshot or video tape about the incident. ,If he don't have any, I will let both of them go but keep an eye out on Player x. However, if Player x provides evidence, I would tell to Player y to not do it again and give him a punishment.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would first confirm that Player y actually killed by Player x more than once in under 3 minutes, I would then ask Player x why he killed Player Y in the first place, after that I will ask Player x his side of the story, then I will then teleport Player y and ask him that he is going to be teleported to a sit, after that I will ask Player y why he broke NLR, if he doesn't have any valid reason of why he died and go back again ,I would directly punish Player y, but if he provides a valid reason of dying such as he died in another district or he was spawnkilled then I would ask Player x to provide evidences, If he do not have proof then I would not punish anyone.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):
I have been in part of this community for almost 2 and a half year. I know that rulebreaks really ruins the RP experience in this server. Although I have been inactive for the past few months, I am now back as there is a lots of new item really make me interested on this server again. I am a nice guy and I am willing to help players that are in needed. Also, as my previous warn record is kind of a lot, I am trying my best for not rule breaking for the past year and I don't have any recent warning now. Also, I seen ZARP changes in the past few months, I really want to be in part of the staff team and I will do my best with my position and handle the f1's well to create the best RP experience to everyone with the best that I can do.

Also, I have gain the experience from last time that I got denied, and to show that I am ready to become a moderator and my willingness to listen on listening to advises, I have increased my activity in the server for the past two week to participate more in this community.
  • Bandit
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A man who can't pronounce "suit" probably
  • Thanks received: 13
The Poorest Admin In Zarp
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Bandit's Application 5 years 10 months ago #951034

:plussp: really nice guy
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Thanks received: 104
current rank:
EX: Semi-serious Roleplay Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Suken.

[SSRP Moderator] Bandit's Application 5 years 10 months ago #951040

Good activity and a decent attitude :plussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP Moderator] Bandit's Application 5 years 10 months ago #951043

:plussp: stop doing a clickbait sites
  • Korkusuz Kaptan
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • U Guys Just Bunch Of Losers.
  • Thanks received: 471

#Remove Kebab

[SSRP Moderator] Bandit's Application 5 years 10 months ago #951050

Very friendly guy super active deserves to be a moderator.
:support:
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!
  • Thanks received: 79

[SSRP Moderator] Bandit's Application 5 years 10 months ago #951093

:plussp:
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Moderator] Bandit's Application 5 years 10 months ago #951161

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop