Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Jailbreak Moderator] The Real Satan's Application

[Jailbreak Moderator] The Real Satan's Application 5 years 10 months ago #940776

Details:

Steam Name: The Real Satan
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/MickJenkinsWaters/
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:49816657

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Jailbreak Gametracker: www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Real%20...arpgaming.com:27045/

Languages I speak: English

Jailbreak Related:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: "Random Death Match" is when a Guard kills a prisoner without a valid reason.

Give 3 examples of an automatic Freeday:

- Cell Doors opening before the Warden can say instructions
- First round of map change
- Warden being killed

How would you deal with a warden with no mic?: I would tell them if they have a microphone, if they say "no" then I will have to slay them as it is against the rules and there's no other way of fixing it.

Choose one rule not already mentioned in the application and explain it in detail: 5.1 Celldoors - The only time guards can open the celldoor is if the Warden has instructed them to do so or the Warden is AFK or has no microphone.

Why I should be chosen:(we recommend around 100 words) I should be chosen because for starts I have been playing Jailbreak for a very long time and know the game mode pretty much back to front, I have never been staff on a Jailbreak server before however with my extensive knowledge, I think I could use that for the better and improve the server and players experience. Not to mention I am typically a friendly player and would help anyone out if they need me.

I'm not saying that i'm the most suitable candidate or the best, but what I am saying is that I could be a very useful asset to the community, not only can I help players but I can also help Staff who aren't as familiar to the game mode, making sure they know what they are doing and what to punish for etc. I hope you take my application into consideration and potentially make me a part of your team!
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632
The topic has been locked.

[Jailbreak Moderator] The Real Satan's Application 5 years 10 months ago #940784

:support:
  • .Matt
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 103

[Jailbreak Moderator] The Real Satan's Application 5 years 10 months ago #940937

lMattl wrote:
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

[Jailbreak Moderator] The Real Satan's Application 5 years 10 months ago #940938

very friendly and nice guy
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024

[Jailbreak Moderator] The Real Satan's Application 5 years 10 months ago #940987

Just get more activity by Sunday and I’m sure it will be good, best of luck.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[Jailbreak Moderator] The Real Satan's Application 5 years 10 months ago #942640

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Jailbreak! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prop Jailbreak team.

Before you get started, a SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP Jailbreak Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 8.30PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40