Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [PropHunt Admin] Ramen's Application

[PropHunt Admin] Ramen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #940570

Steam Name: Sir Ramen
Link to Steam Profile: Steam
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220929665
Current Gametracker Profiles: Gametracker

Estimated Server Time: 2256mins / 37+hours
Languages I speak: Fluent in both English and French, a bit of Spanish as well.

Promotion Related:

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
Since I was previously a moderator on TTT, I already had the experience with the majority of the commands and the overall 'xgui' menu. I now believe I have gain enough experience on the other PH-specific commands and a solid understanding on how to handle various situations.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
A common situation I have faced in which it would be appropriate for is when a user consistently ghost even after receiving another warning for it. Another would be if they continue to exploit a map after a warning(s) was given for previously doing so.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Hey (name), congratulations on becoming Prophunt staff! Here’s a list of all the commands you will now have access to along with when they should be used. You may want to start off by first assigning a key to the ‘xgui’ menu by typing in the console: bind [key] “xgui”.

@ command – Write @ in front of your message to type in staff chat (achat).
!mute command - Disable a user’s ability to write in chat for reasons like racism, discrimination, disrespect, etc…
!unmute command – Re-enable a user’s ability to write in chat.
!gag command – Disables a user’s ability to talk in voice chat if being disrespectful or is micspamming .
!ungag command - Re-enables a user’s ability to talk in voice chat.
!amute – Mutes a user from writing in staff chat (achat) specifically, examples being if spamming it.
!unamute command - Re-enables a user’s ability to write in staff chat (achat).
!psay command – Sends a direct message to a player that only the player and yourself can see; for example if you want to tell them to change their name.
!fspec command – Moves the player to spectator if afk as an example.
!tp command – Teleports the player directly to where you are looking at.
!goto command - Sends you to the player.
!bring command - Brings the player to you.
!slay command – Kills the player, for example, if exploiting.
!kick command – Kicks the player from the server.
!warn command – Gives a warning to the player, which will get added to their F6 rapsheet. You may write !warns in chat to open a dedicated menu instead where you can right-click the player’s name, click ‘Warn’ and write the reason there. The menu can also be used to view a player’s past warnings.
Here’s a guide as well that you can refer to if you’re ever need a reminder and don’t be afraid to ask fellow staff members if you need anything.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello (name), I have reviewed your appeal and decided to grant you another chance after discussing it with the staff member that banned you. I have shorten your ban to 4 days as cheating is still a serious breach of our server’s rules. Remember that the next time this happens, it will be a perma-ban and less likely to get shortened. Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal.
#Accepted

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I greatly enjoy being on the server regardless of whether it be when staffing or playing and have done my best so far to ensure that everyone on the server has a good experience on it. I have gotten a good understanding of how to handle situations but I do feel restricted in my current position when I have to ask admins to finish off punishments for online constant rulebreakers, though I'm glad that most are quite active, and by being promoted, I would be much more able to help out on the server.

Extra Information: (Not Required)
In case I need to explain my activity for '30 days' on Gametracker, I was inactive with reasons being final & entrance exams, which I informed Nick about before going inactive. I'm currently active and will have continue to have consistent activity as currently seen.
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Sopheric.
The topic has been locked.

[PropHunt Admin] Ramen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #940604

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prop Huntstaff team.

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP Prop Hunt Staff Meeting – Every Friday 8PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin