TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #842873

Steam Name: LonelyDodo

Time Zone: GMT+2

Link to Steam Profile: Stem pro file for da Doodoo

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78404438

Current Gametracker Profiles: TOP 21 BOIS
Estimated Server Time: Started playing on the server regularly 29th of November 2017 and from that point I have gathered over 375 hours on the server

Languages I speak: Finnish, English, Swedish, and a bit of Greek (team Greek FTW)

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I think my time as an admin has already shown why I believe I could be a good Super Admin. I wish not to even guess how many time I have had to contact Johnler (Mah personal tool) to handle some issues that I could not as an admin tackle. This includes hackers and a fellow admin abusing his powers. I feel like I would also be good trainer to the new mods/admins to the server since I already spend so much time on the server assisting the newly promoted and helping them to get started. I would love to answer any and all comments regarding this or any other parts of my application / attitude etc.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Honestly my strong suit is my time on the server. I play probably too much doing anything from helping fellow staff members (or users) to catching cheaters. I have also proven my integrity by losing one of the first if not the first friend I made here by handling a case against him instead of a rookie I never saw after merely because he was wrong.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
BananaSlanger abusing his powers as an Admin. I had to record him miss handle 2 cases and then cut the footage after which I handed it to a higher up because I did not want to stir any shit here on forums. LINK

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would start by reading the abuse report after which I would make clear that I am handling the report (usually by commenting something like "handling") then attempt to talk to both the staff member and the victim as soon as possible. I would ask the staff member what happened in his point of view after which I would interview the victim since everything we experience is subjective. After hearing out both sides of the story I would go back to the staff member ask if he things he did anything wrong in his opinion, if he admits doing wrong I would try to work out an end result that would please the victim whilst giving fair treatment to the staff member.

(Side note but I find it interesting that people would kust type the out come here instead of answering the question asked... Either that or my sleep deprivation is ruining my english)

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would privately contact him asking him why he banned the user for such a long time. After hearing the staff member out I would suggest him lower the time to a certain time frame so its as long as it should be. After this I would ensure the staff member knows where he went wrong and would not make this mistake again. Then I would contact the banned user to inform them that their ban was shortened.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would start by contacting staff member asking why he is treating the user such way after which I would recommend handing the case to someone else and would suggest him to apologize to the user for his actions. I would also remind him of the Staff Ethos. If this behavior seems to continue I would bring this up in Lead Team meeting

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
For me its important to hear both sides of the story so I would start by contact both of them via private messages either on steam or in server trying to get their version of the story. While doing this I would be asking if either one of them could prove the claims to be either valid or invalid if neither of them could prove the story I would not assume the accused member is guilty, but would ask the accuser to gather proof.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would ask for both of them to stop it. After calming the situation I would be contacting both of them asking what happened and would work that way on achieving some sort of an understanding between them and sort out what sparked the situation hopefully easing the relations of these two staff members permanently.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would start by estimating whether or not the situation would need dire reaction or a verbal warning would suffice for now. I would start by taking my shadow recording as a proof for later discussion in the Lead Team meeting. If the staff member would have been constantly breaking the rules and I deem him to be doing it out of spite and with malicious intent I would Isolate him from others. after which I would attempt to talk some sense into him if he continues after the talk I would strip him from his rank as an emergency action, but if he stops I would just let him be for now. No matter the outcome issue would be brought up in Lead Team meeting with the video I gathered.

Post scriptum (not part of the template)
Thank you for reading and giving me the time of the day I hope for feedback s the feedback would help me improve myself so I would be accepted in the future. Oh and can we please add MO (Modus Operandi) into our vocabulary it sounds so bad ass lol
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #842936

Ever since I started playing on Zarp's TTT server, I've had the chance to meet and greet with several of it's members of staff. LonelyDodo is one of those that I can always count on when it comes to administration matters, he's super friendly, and diligent when it comes to all matters, even towards those who aren't staff members, which a must have quality for all staff members!

I understand I am not a member of staff, however as a player who's actively on the server, I greatly support Dodo's SA application!

:plussp:

#DoeDoe
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #842992

Dodo dodo,
you are one of the most active admins playing TTT. you are always helpful and nice towards everyone.. Next to IG, you are also very active on TS and the forums... you always handle situations in a proper way, and I think you have experienced more than enough cases to state you have enough knowledge to move on. I can't find anything that can give me a reason to deny you

one hell of a big :support:
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Gurren Lagan.

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #842997

:support: :3 your activity is pretty damn good
  • Lunas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #843030

Great activity, great guy, great attitude, great forums activity, great TS activity. Does try to put his input into meetings and acts like LT. Only thing is other LT members might say there is enough SA's and will say no for that but my choice for you is yes :plussp:
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Jax.

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #843055

Jax wrote:
Great activity, great guy, great attitude, great forums activity, great TS activity. Does try to put his input into meetings and acts like LT. Only thing is other LT members might say there is enough SA's and will say no for that so i shall make up my decision when the meeting comes.
Too many LT members SHOULD never be a reason for denial. And if they do not accept someone, cuz of that reason, then they should consider buying a noose tbh.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #843059

RhysK wrote:
Jax wrote:
Great activity, great guy, great attitude, great forums activity, great TS activity. Does try to put his input into meetings and acts like LT. Only thing is other LT members might say there is enough SA's and will say no for that so i shall make up my decision when the meeting comes.
Too many LT members SHOULD never be a reason for denial. And if they do not accept someone, cuz of that reason, then they should consider buying a noose tbh.
well thats ttt they say that it will be too many at times
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #843094

LonelyDodo wrote:
Post scriptum (not part of the template)
Thank you for reading and giving me the time of the day I hope for feedback s the feedback would help me improve myself so I would be accepted in the future. Oh and can we please add MO (Modus Operandi) into our vocabulary it sounds so bad ass lol
I support this.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #843272

Bump
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #843288

yes deserves it always helps me and comes on when needed
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #843350

Ahh Dodo!
You are a greek which shows great promise as all greek and part greek staff members are lead team! Your activity is amazing as well as your teamspeak and forums activity! You do interact a lot with the staff members but even more with jax johnler and kyber. I really dont think there is a situation that you would be thrown into as a super admin that you would have great trouble dealing with ! You really are almost the same as jax to be honest(and you know he is like a super admin now so yea)! You have proven your dedication and are fit for this role . I supported you on the meeting but sadly it wasn't enough and i don't i'll manage to do so this week either but i will eventually , in the mean time remember to interact more with lead team members! Good luck anyways!
:plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #843535

Enjoy your Anarchy boys

:support:
  • brenzor9137
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex - TTT SA
  • Thanks received: 395

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #843697

Anything to keep this poor bird from going extinct.
  • Nigerian_Prince
  • Fresh Boarder
  • It is me, your long lost cousin!
  • Thanks received: 58

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #844511

LonelyDodo wrote:
Bump

Just gonna do this in hopes of more feedback
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #844829

Out of all the current administrators I honestly feel like you are the best candidate for this position and I couldn't recommend you enough but sadly it's not up to me to do so.
  • Vakarian
  • Junior Boarder
  • Yea boi
  • Thanks received: 75
The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #845040

LonelyDodo wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Bump

Gotta be higher than that Seargent scrub (jokes luv u mr44)
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #847134

LonelyDodo wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Bump

1hour 20mins peeps make good use of it
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #847149

LonelyDodo wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Bump

you are still a n00b to me <3
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds