randoplays
Time Zone:
cet
Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199485161907/
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:762448089
Current Gametracker Profiles:
To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/kayla%20♡/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time:
2214mins
Languages I Speak:
english,dutch,german,yappanese
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when one player kills another player with no reason considered valid within a roleplay scenario for example:
If player A walks up to player B and yells
“you’re gay!”
before shooting him in the head this would be classified as RDM and result in a punishment for player B
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
NLR is when a player dies and spawns into their new life without the knowledge of their previous life for example:
player A is killed by player B player A is playing the gangster role as player B is playing the FBI role if player A is killed and decides to return this would violate NLR player B possesses the right to return to the active raid as he is playing the FBI role
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would ask player A if he has evidence (A medal clip or any other media form) if he does I would review the footage and ask player B for their side of the story and then if needed issue the punishment accordingly
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
I would freeze the user and then teleport him to the admin event arena away from the rest of the playerbase and explain his wrongdoings. Sins, crimes against humanity and rule violations then I would give him a 5 minute jailtime and send him the link to the zarp rules;
(zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/36...s-updated-20-01-2024)
Afterwards I would then after 5 minutes jailtime If he does this again I would kick him and possibly issue/request a temp ban for mass rdm (MRDM) and No intent to roleplay (NITRP)
Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
As a dedicated player of the zarp community (SSRP) I would like to help keep the community clean from the toxicity and trolls . In my time of playing zarp I have seen that there is a pretty large issue with toxicity with further discussion with other players, on top of my own experience I can say has a significant impact on the overall morale and spirit of the community . Causing players to feel unhappy, grief, or suicidal ideation at times . personally I would love to help improve these negative feelings and bring in a safe welcoming community where issues are listened to . As a person of the LGBT community myself I would like to think I am fairly open minded and would be of great help to hear out issues relating to this toxicity and handle the issue at its roots . Making the community feel less like a hellscape for newer players or anyone considered “different” from the traditional zarp playerbase . Of course due to my history with cheating I would understand if the community believed it too early for me to have this kind of responsibility . But I would still love to help out the community in any other way if that so happens to be the case . Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this application <3 !
  • kaylakiki
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Randoplay's Application 2 months 1 week ago #1423984

it would be kinda transphobic to not :plussp:
  • societyy
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 13

[SSRP Moderator] Randoplay's Application 2 months 1 week ago #1423986

:minussp:
  • crystaal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[SSRP Moderator] Randoplay's Application 2 months 1 week ago #1424023

:minussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 479

[SSRP Moderator] Randoplay's Application 2 months 1 week ago #1424166

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs consistent activity

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 388
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

172 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun