Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Super Admin] speeds' application

[SSRP Super Admin] speeds' application 2 months 2 weeks ago #1423862

Steam Name: underscore

Time Zone: GMT

Link to Steam Profile: [underscore's Steam Profile](steamcommunity.com/id/speeds_/)

What server are you applying for? SSRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:212463277

Current Gametracker Profiles: [underscore's Gametracker Profile](www.gametracker.com/player/underscore/da...zarpgaming.com:27015)

Estimated Server Time: 700+ hours

Languages I speak: English, Skibidi

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator?

My time as an admin has contributed towards the superadmin position as I have been punishing rule breakers with my admin powers to cleanse the server of delinquents, providing a more pleasant roleplay experience for the community.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

I have experience on the server and a lot of knowledge around the rules, effectively punishing those who break them. For instance, I recently reported a user who was printing outside the map to my friend Joshua, who promptly confiscated the illicitly obtained funds. I can be a great asset when it comes to finding bugs and balancing issues to improve gameplay.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I've encountered multiple instances of users printing outside the map. In one such case, no LT members were available on the server to rectify the situation, so I issued a ban to the offender, with the agreement that they could contact the CM team to have the money removed when they wished to be unbanned. Another time, I provided cheating evidence against a user to Chute, who promptly addressed the issue in the next meeting.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would gather the evidence against the staff member and, if the evidence is conclusive, speak to the staff member, either on the server or over Discord. After hearing their side of the story, I would take appropriate action if necessary.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would discuss the ban with the staff member to understand their rationale. If we cannot reach an agreement, I would provide guidance on appropriate ban lengths and, if needed, adjust the user's ban accordingly.

A staff member is struggling to deal with a user in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would assist the staff member by observing their interactions and providing guidance on appropriate punishments. Additionally, I could present hypothetical scenarios to help the staff member navigate the situation more effectively.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would gather evidence from the accuser and then speak to the accused staff member to hear their side of the story. If rules were indeed broken, I would address the issue in the next meeting.

A staff member acts disrespectfully towards another staff member, sparking an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would intervene to stop the argument and encourage the staff members to resolve their differences privately. If the issue persists, I would bring it up in the next lead team meeting for further discussion.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would speak to the staff member, advising them that their actions are inappropriate and an abuse of their powers. If the behavior continues, I would escalate the matter to the CM team for an official warning or emergency demotion if necessary.

Thank you ZARP :zarppride: #Pumpkin
  • speeds_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] speeds' application 2 months 2 weeks ago #1423863

:plussp: Cheater, troll and unfit. he shouldnt even be admin.
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 302
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by bassboosted oven.
The following user(s) said Thank You: speeds_

[SSRP Super Admin] speeds' application 2 months 2 weeks ago #1423864

can’t get banned if you vote on your own evidence, winning grindset.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2362

[SSRP Super Admin] speeds' application 2 months 2 weeks ago #1423865

bassboosted oven wrote:

I was expecting a bit more of a nuanced answer from staff but then I remembered its you, a cheater himself. off course you don't want the policy changed.

[SSRP Super Admin] speeds' application 2 months 2 weeks ago #1423866

:plussp:
well trusted non zarp cheater
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 479

[SSRP Super Admin] speeds' application 2 months 2 weeks ago #1423867

bassboosted oven wrote:
thank you for your support, i appreciate it
  • speeds_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin] speeds' application 2 months 2 weeks ago #1423868

CEO of Business wrote:
can’t get banned if you vote on your own evidence, winning grindset.
thank you for your support, i appreciate it
  • speeds_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun