Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (:

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 3 months ago #3490

the reason i point that out is because my app has been up for a while and i just wanted a feed back thats all ._.
[url=http://forgifs.com:1tff8nj4]
[/url]
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 3 months ago #3491

I support xllgummybearllx because he is fun and fair. He makes the server enjoyable and deserves to be and Admin/Moderator.
  • DrBrevin
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 3 months ago #3492

+support hes a nice guy evertime i met him he was nice and he plays by the rules and fair
  • Hechtsuppe
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 3 months ago #3493

7 +supports and no -supports and still no super admin accepted or declined :P
[url=http://forgifs.com:1tff8nj4]
[/url]

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 3 months ago #3504

xllgummybearllx wrote:
Total Play Time Ingame: Around 3 Hours A Day Or More

So since when have you been around? Incomplete answer.
xllgummybearllx wrote:
In-Game & Username & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
They Are All The Same Exact Same Thing: xllGummyBearllx

You seem to have not taken this into care either. The application clearly shows where to get your steamID. You rushed this..
xllgummybearllx wrote:
English 1/10?: 10/10!

Sorry but no. I'd rather have you say 4/10 then 10/10 when your application is set with messed up English.
xllgummybearllx wrote:
Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities? Own servers excluded.
Yes I Have (:

It's not a required but out of interest: where?
xllgummybearllx wrote:
What Does NLR mean and give atleast 1 example situation: NLR means New Life Request, if a person gets rdmed or of the sort they act like it never happened

If you get RDMed you're allowed to act like it never happened. It's an OOC event. The entire point of NLR is acting like it never happened since you lose all your knowledge.
xllgummybearllx wrote:
What is metagaming:action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game.

This came straight off Wikipedia. Copying answers is not allowed. You know this.
xllgummybearllx wrote:
What would you do if a player breaks NLR:I would give them a warning and if they didnt take my warning then i would ban

A ban? You mean a kick I hope? This is something you will learn on the way anyways.
xllgummybearllx wrote:
If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed you understand, you will dedicate to a training program and have answered each questions personally. Copied applications will be denied at once. Do you understand?Yes I Will put Hard Effort Into This (:

Bit of a let down you didn't do effort.
xllgummybearllx wrote:
Have you had enough community bonding so far: Nope i have not xD

Don't apply then.

The biggest -support from me. Your application was a big pile of pooh in gift-wrapping. You seem to have allot of +support so you must be OK in-game.

Most of your +supporters have posted their support twice sometimes even trice without a valid reason.

DENIED.
  • Scottie
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

152 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT