• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1352794

CEO of Business wrote:
Smol wrote:
Markus wrote:
:minussp: Literally legit cheats with a knife
Nice DBD ban
Do NOT use a cosmetic unlocker, worst mistake of my life.

Road2RedRanksAgain
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1352797

Smol wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Smol wrote:
Markus wrote:
:minussp: Literally legit cheats with a knife
Nice DBD ban
Do NOT use a cosmetic unlocker, worst mistake of my life.

Road2RedRanksAgain
chill amount of addons
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 734

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1352800

You need more time and dedication before you become a staff member, You probably will be denied for Not enough trust in the community but gl anyway. No support here.
Register Date: 01 May 2019
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1352864

make him staff so he doesn't break any more rules. I dont see the problem
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1352870

:minussp:
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1352957

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
make him staff so he doesn't break any more rules. I dont see the problem
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353132

Kubafx1234 wrote:
You need more time and dedication before you become a staff member, You probably will be denied for Not enough trust in the community but gl anyway. No support here.  :ohmy:

I'm a bit late, but are you retarded? no one wants you as staff you lack the basic concept of the server, smols been admin twice or three times if I'm not wrong so don't even bother mentioning time or dedication when he's put more dedication into the server than you have.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol, Turtlx69

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353153

Sp00ns wrote:
Kubafx1234 wrote:
You need more time and dedication before you become a staff member, You probably will be denied for Not enough trust in the community but gl anyway. No support here.  :ohmy:

You're telling him he needs to improve more yet you almost broke down into tears handling a sit? not to mention i was warned countless times by you for no reason and you said you didn't mean to or had the "wrong guy"

First of all I understand what you all mean but,
Thats why we have given him more time to build up experience as moderator.
However, there are people Harassing Kuba and ruining his Staffing duties, making him confused.
That doesnt change the fact that he is 'terrible', he has always asked the Staff Team on what to focus on to Improve. I know you and I don't have a great relationship, which is alright. You can't be friends with everyone, but I do get the Situation Kuba is currently in.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353154

I don't know man, you're honestly very friendly but also very switchy what i have experience. You tend to break rules and noone actually can't play without having a rule broken. I get that, however in my opinion I think you need to build up more trust with the LT's, CM and CO due the last time you received that Official Warning as a Moderator

Also, there is no need on going off on Kuba's opinion. Leave that kid a break. He may be an idiot in your eyes. But he always asks for tips on how to improve himself.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353157

xDutchCat wrote:
I don't know man, you're honestly very friendly but also very switchy what i have experience. You tend to break rules and noone actually can't play without having a rule broken. I get that, however in my opinion I think you need to build up more trust with the LT's, CM and CO due the last time you received that Official Warning as a Moderator

Also, there is no need on going off on Kuba's opinion. Leave that kid a break. He may be an idiot in your eyes. But he always asks for tips on how to improve himself.

If I’m being completely honest, I’m not trying to be mean but 50% of what you say makes no sense
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353158

xDutchCat wrote:

I suppose I can answer this for myself. My official warning was one of the worst excuses for an official I have actually seen in 4 years on Zarp. An SSRP official for posting a hentai gif in the discord. A completely unneeded punishment that led to me resigning at that moment. I said what I said to Kuba because it’s unbelievable that someone who hasn’t reached anything past Mod is telling me I need more time and dedication when I’ve been giving nothing but both of those for 4 years.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353159

Smol wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

I suppose I can answer this for myself. My official warning was one of the worst excuses for an official I have actually seen in 4 years on Zarp. An SSRP official for posting a hentai gif in the discord. A completely unneeded punishment that led to me resigning at that moment. I said what I said to Kuba because it’s unbelievable that someone who hasn’t reached anything past Mod is telling me I need more time and dedication when I’ve been giving nothing but both of those for 4 years.

Yeah i agree on that though, that was an idiotic comment but yeah idk
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353160

Jawson wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

If I’m being completely honest, I’m not trying to be mean but 50% of what you say makes no sense
lol
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353164

xDutchCat wrote:

why would someone applying for the lowest rank need to gain CO or even CM trust, i can get the LT but what makes you think he should gain trust with people they may not even touch SSRP? Everyone makes mistakes no? So having an official warning in your past staffing doesn't make you any less of a good staff member, take myself for example I've been demoted twice yet the LT still thought I was ready for mod even after getting un CM banned, he does not need to regain any trust and with the hacking thing that happened on TTT he is trying his hardest to show he is innocent which little to no one cares about, he has even shown proof that he isn't cheating.

Also Kuba's "Opinion" is just retarded he doesn't know anything about this community let alone the server he staffs on, he has no common sense and no server logic at all, even if he's "asking for tips" he's clearly not learning or doing anything to improve himself from them, he can also have his opinion on Kuba so I don't think you should feel the need to tell him what he can and cannot say on someone. Kuba needs to improve himself before even making remarks on people who have actually done a really good job at staffing in the past.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Baxter Black.

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353168

Baxter Black wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

why would someone applying for the lowest rank need to gain CO or even CM trust, i can get the LT but what makes you think he should gain trust with people they may not even touch SSRP? Everyone makes mistakes no? So having an official warning in your past staffing doesn't make you any less of a good staff member, take myself for example I've been demoted twice yet the LT still thought I was ready for mod even after getting un CM banned, he does not need to regain any trust and with the hacking thing that happened on TTT he is trying his hardest to show he is innocent which little to no one cares about, he has even shown proof that he isn't cheating.

Also Kuba's "Opinion" is just retarded he doesn't know anything about this community let alone the server he staffs on, he has no common sense and no server logic at all, even if he's "asking for tips" he's clearly not learning or doing anything to improve himself from them, he can also have his opinion on Kuba so I don't think you should feel the need to tell him what he can and cannot say on someone. Kuba needs to improve himself before even making remarks on people who have actually done a really good job at staffing in the past.
it is more that what happend after he got his official warning. and yeah its only moderator i get you aswell
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by xDutchCat.

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353170

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Please elaborate, what did he do after he got his official that was so bad that he would need to make amends with everyone.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353183

How are you expecting us to trust you with powers ever again after you posted a hentai gif in discord ?????

• Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: PZGrens, CEO of Business

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353186

idiot :plussp:
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Moderator] Smol dong's Application 2 years 9 months ago #1353335

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

145 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127