Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 11 months ago #1338595

Nogtog wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
I’m a very insecure guy who is scared to do things wrong, I basically don’t want to screw up situation. Due to my form of Autism and ADHD I tend to do things or say things without really thinking. It’s not really severe but it is a thing I’m always working on.
My insecurity also messes with my head as in that sometimes I “forget” a server rule but I always ask if it is allowed to do something or I always check the ZARP SSRP Rules.
I’m a guy you can talk to if you need me, I’m a very chaotic person in my head but I’m always “neat” in solving things and helping people. I can place myself a lot in a lot of peoples situations which makes it “easier” to help them
Look i know this is really harsh and i believe PZ mentioned this on your last app but if you have all these traits right now, you're probably not going to be a good SA. I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way or saying you'll be shit but think about it: If you're always scared to do things wrong, say things without thinking and forget rules, are you really suitable for the position. I understand these are due to your autism and ADHD and i'm not making fun of you or anything but the fact of the matter is that they exist. You say you're working on these so wouldn't it be better if you applied again once you knew you were over these issues?

Edit: Also you going out of your way to disrespect jam just for giving you a negative support really doesn't show the maturity expected of a lead team member.

Edit 2: Like srsly wtf ur going off on him.

I'm not going crazy on him just because this negative support. I'm just giving my final comment on something he was pushing yesterday on discord in Darkrp-one, after i asked him multiple times to stop.

Yeah about the other things, about my traits, Yeah I have these traits but that is me, currently I haven't done things wrong in the Staffing, apart from like one thing when I was moderator. I learn easy from mistakes and sadly I can't get over these 2 Issues. Due to its being part of Me. I'm not getting this in a disrespectful way neither. I get your thoughts but how i see it in my eyes is that I think i wouldn't really fuck up in staffing itself. Forgetting rules is not really a huge thing neither, its just I'm not capable of remembering every rule in every slight little detail.

EDIT
Edit: Also you going out of your way to disrespect jam just for giving you a negative support really doesn't show the maturity expected of a lead team member.

If I was going out og my way to disrespect him it would be super intensive, I've got my cool, I'm currently just walking after the facts. I May look like a horrible person in general right now, I really don't care how people have a view of me, but I always encounter enough toxicity, I've learned to handle with it.. Currently I'm calmly behind my PC Talking about my oppinion after Jam discussed something in DarkRP-one.
I'm having a comment on Jam due to what happend Yesterday.

Look just because I look like a "post farming" and "snowflake guy who warns people for every word" Doesn't mean I'm a horrbile person. I'm trying to do the best for everyone right now, getting a unnecassary comment under a "Report Abuse" Just because I supported it is also not needed then
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by xDutchCat.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 11 months ago #1338600

xDutchCat wrote:
jam wrote:
:minussp: a lot of what i said on your first app is still relevant+cant take criticism at all even when its just explaining a post

I Can handle alot of criticism, and I listen to the people who critisize me, but if you're going further on a subject after I asked you to stop talking about it, You'ré always having comments on my actions. The snowflake mute, the unnecassary comments, the "forum post farming" It doesnt mean instantly that I'm always doing those things just because you're catching them in your eyes. If you know better for doing Administrative duties on SSRP and you think you can do better than me, than you should re-apply for moderator so you can make that promotion to admin! But instead after getting rejected you resigned
If the LT and Staff team doubted me they'd already have kicked me out for doing things wrong, or I'd get a response from someone who wanted to talk to me about the 'post farming'.
You're having comments about me posting unnecassary things, i don't care.

I gave you an oppinion, In my eyes meme bans should not even exist on users. If you're just banning someone for fun is basically not even funny. THEN you're causing unnecassary posts on the forums.
"When It's just explaining a post" so apparently its manditory to also explain everything to everyone even when you don't want to?
Really appericiate it you having comments about me, really do. But I think they're also not always needed. Just like my comments under peoples report-abuse :)
im not allowed to ask why you posted something? im allowed to mention whatever i want pal you still didnt answer my question so im gonna bring it up again. i comment on your actions cuz a lot of them are unnecessary/dumb in my eyes. you cant say were arent post farming if you make posts about coming out as a simp. i didnt comment on your ssrp admin duties i commented on your staff duties in general and as staff for nearly a year on 5/6 total servers i assure you i know more than you+i didnt resign because i got denied i resigned because i was disrespected by LT members and the whole thing got covered up please dont comment on things you dont know about oh wait you even asked me about it and said you wanted to resign for the exact same reason get off your high horse. doesnt matter if you dont care you're breaking forum rules mate and its my JOB to keep the forums constructive to some degree

you gave an opinion i asked you about it you made it into a big deal and acted like i was harassing you. "apparently its mandatory to explain posts" this part is the dumbest thing you've ever said i asked for you to explain it since i disagreed/didnt understand your opinion if you dont want to explain a post expect it to be removed
can literally sense the toxic mald on the last part i think im growing a new arm
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 11 months ago #1338601

:minussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 11 months ago #1338605

Handling
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, jam, Nogtog

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 11 months ago #1338606

jam wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
jam wrote:
:minussp: a lot of what i said on your first app is still relevant+cant take criticism at all even when its just explaining a post

I Can handle alot of criticism, and I listen to the people who critisize me, but if you're going further on a subject after I asked you to stop talking about it, You'ré always having comments on my actions. The snowflake mute, the unnecassary comments, the "forum post farming" It doesnt mean instantly that I'm always doing those things just because you're catching them in your eyes. If you know better for doing Administrative duties on SSRP and you think you can do better than me, than you should re-apply for moderator so you can make that promotion to admin! But instead after getting rejected you resigned
If the LT and Staff team doubted me they'd already have kicked me out for doing things wrong, or I'd get a response from someone who wanted to talk to me about the 'post farming'.

I gave you an oppinion, In my eyes meme bans should not even exist on users. If you're just banning someone for fun is basically not even funny. THEN you're causing unnecassary posts on the forums.
"When It's just explaining a post" so apparently its manditory to also explain everything to everyone even when you don't want to?
Really appericiate it you having comments about me, really do. But I think they're also not always needed. Just like my comments under peoples report-abuse :)
im not allowed to ask why you posted something? im allowed to mention whatever i want pal you still didnt answer my question so im gonna bring it up again. i comment on your actions cuz a lot of them are unnecessary/dumb in my eyes. you cant say were arent post farming if you make posts about coming out as a simp. i didnt comment on your ssrp admin duties i commented on your staff duties in general and as staff for nearly a year on 5/6 total servers i assure you i know more than you+i didnt resign because i got denied i resigned because i was disrespected by LT members and the whole thing got covered up please dont comment on things you dont know about oh wait you even asked me about it and said you wanted to resign for the exact same reason get off your high horse. doesnt matter if you dont care you're breaking forum rules mate and its my JOB to keep the forums constructive to some degree

you gave an opinion i asked you about it you made it into a big deal and acted like i was harassing you. "apparently its mandatory to explain posts" this part is the dumbest thing you've ever said i asked for you to explain it since i disagreed/didnt understand your opinion if you dont want to explain a post expect it to be removed
can literally sense the toxic mald on the last part i think im growing a new arm

I did not even make it a big deal about it. I just asked you to stop. You know, I'm feeling like yesterday you were pushing me to say why. I want to thank you for your oppinion in your POV. I made a joke about the resign aswell.
I'm never even on my high horse. I don't think of my self that I'm big.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 11 months ago #1338607

xDutchCat wrote:
jam wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
jam wrote:

I did not even make it a big deal about it. I just asked you to stop. You know, I'm feeling like yesterday you were pushing me to say why. I want to thank you for your oppinion in your POV. I made a joke about the resign aswell.
you said you're a better stafff than me because i resigned when i got denied for admin (i didnt) when you said the same thing, dont see how it was a joke
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 11 months ago #1338609

jam wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
jam wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
jam wrote:

you said you're a better stafff than me because i resigned when i got denied for admin (i didnt) when you said the same thing, dont see how it was a joke

Did i say that? Probably didnt mean it in that way. I got accepted as admin with difficulty aswell so.
Anywaya. Apologies for that ig
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 11 months ago #1338617

Tbh I think you need more time and experience first as admin. I also believe you need a lot more work on your attitude first due how you are reacting to criticism you've been giving and also how you reacted to jam comments on the discord when the situation should've been handle a lot more better from you.
:minussp:
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin