Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Community Council] Kemi's Application .

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273562

ahh yes :plussp:
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273564

I agree with what Nafe said, there are only positive things that can come from having you on the team. I think the fact you put so much effort into your suggestions, feedback and applications shows that you care a lot about the server even when you aren't tied down to a rank.

Good luck

:support:
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273565

JMT wrote:
what was your old name?
Take my current name, add an A in front of that, that is one half.
Bazaraxe wrote:
I agree with what Nafe said, there are only positive things that can come from having you on the team. I think the fact you put so much effort into your suggestions, feedback and applications shows that you care a lot about the server even when you aren't tied down to a rank.

Good luck

Thanks a lot for the kind works. I do my best to make things as detailed and informative as possible. It may not always be an easy task, but! When I am able to... well, you know the rest. You've seen it.

P.S. Another one of them old members! Thanks for taking the time to reply. I hope you are holding up well after such a long time.
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273605

One of the best members zarp has ever had the pleasure of having. Out of all the ranks you've had I think community council fits you best, nothing but support. I wish I had more words to express how fantastic Kemi would be for community council!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273608

:plussp:
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273620

The only possible negatives that I could think of is that you've recently come back and aren't at this moment of time active within any of the servers, however you've come up with some great suggestions and I think these negatives can be overlooked given your previous experiences, that gave you a good understanding of how things work across the whole of the community(Forums, PointShop, SSRP & TeamSpeak).
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi, Spectrum

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273634

EviIstewie wrote:
One of the best members zarp has ever had the pleasure of having. Out of all the ranks you've had I think community council fits you best, nothing but support. I wish I had more words to express how fantastic Kemi would be for community council!
I'm starting to feel like I'm a broken record, thanks a lot for the kind words. I hope I can live up to people's expectations provided I do get accepted. It'll be a task but I'll do whatever I can do make sure that I will not fail in performing that task.
Sally wrote:
The only possible negatives that I could think of is that you've recently come back and aren't at this moment of time active within any of the servers, however you've come up with some great suggestions and I think these negatives can be overlooked given your previous experiences, that gave you a good understanding of how things work across the whole of the community(Forums, PointShop, SSRP & TeamSpeak).
Thanks a lot Sally! Means a lot especially coming from you. I full well acknowledge I recently made my return and that I have not committed to playing on any one server that much yet, and I full well understand if that were to be used against me. I'll do my best to make up for that negative in any way I am able to!

Regardless, I'll do my best to keep supporting the servers (TS and Forum included), no matter what. So once again thank you and thank the #bb00bb army!
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Kemi.

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273686

:minussp:
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273764

outstanding application, i'm pretty sure we've never met but judging by your app and everyones responses I think you would be a very good community council candidate!

• Motion
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 69
NUMBER 1 MOST HOURS ON AMONG US
NUMBER 2 AMONG US PLAYER

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273769

Amazing application, an outstanding member of the community. Can’t think of someone more deserving :plussp:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273777

Denis wrote:

May I know why?
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273796

Denis wrote:
Much like HoodDroid I'd love to know a reason why. If you have an issue with something I do or the way I handle things I'd love to hear it. I'll gladly attempt to adjust things to make sure that everyone can stand them. Always looking to improve after all.
CEO of Business wrote:
Amazing application, an outstanding member of the community. Can’t think of someone more deserving :plussp:
Thank you! I cannot say much more than I already have to others but for cohesion's sake thanks a lot for the kind words. I'll do my best to live up to what is expected of me.
motionflex wrote:
outstanding application, i'm pretty sure we've never met but judging by your app and everyones responses I think you would be a very good community council candidate!

I do not remember the name, and your join date is 2019 so you would've barely ever seen or heard anything about me I reckon. That's no problem though! I thank you for your kind words and I'm super surprised on the amount of positive responses that I've been getting over the course of this app. Its heartwarming.
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Motion

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273809

ive only seen you on the forums but you have been with zarp for 6 years and judging from everyone's responses i think you would do good in the community council so good luck! :support:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273857

Kemi wrote:
Denis wrote:
Much like HoodDroid I'd love to know a reason why. If you have an issue with something I do or the way I handle things I'd love to hear it. I'll gladly attempt to adjust things to make sure that everyone can stand them. Always looking to improve after all.
Originally it was for a different reason but it seems my intuition is just amazing because just after I posted my initial reasoning I looked up in the thread and found that your old name was Akemi then I remembered you so it stays a strong :minussp: from me because you will most definitely value staff over players.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Denis. Reason: Akemi

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273919

I remember your name but I don't know if that's for good or bad reasons... your application seems nice and all but I haven't seen you around much lately. Hopefully I'll see you in-game and I'll be better placed to + or - support, but of course wish you all the best :)
  • Justice
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • on-and-off for 7 years.
  • Thanks received: 125

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273937

Denis wrote:
Kemi wrote:
Denis wrote:
Originally it was for a different reason but it seems my intuition is just amazing because just after I posted my initial reasoning I looked up in the thread and found that your old name was Akemi then I remembered you so it stays a strong :minussp: from me because you will most definitely value staff over players.
Fair enough, if you think that's negative and with that choose not to support me that is okay. I won't blame you for it.

My past actions still reflect upon me with both happiness and regret. I've made plenty of mistakes in the past and choose sides I should not have at times, however, I will also state that there have been times I have been facing staff and siding with users at times.

In either case, thank you for providing your feedback, I'll keep my eyes on it and make sure that I side with who I think is right, not who has the higher rank.
Justice wrote:
I remember your name but I don't know if that's for good or bad reasons... your application seems nice and all but I haven't seen you around much lately. Hopefully I'll see you in-game and I'll be better placed to + or - support, but of course, wish you all the best :)
I don't quite remember you either, an old name might perhaps assist in helping me remember, I'll try to be in-game a bit more as I have stated a few times now and I'll see about interacting with you if I get the chance. I do thank you for the effort of making a reply and for your wishes.
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Kemi. Reason: Context matters!

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1273974

Don't really know you at the moment, only seen you on forums but you seem like a genuinely nice guy and it looks like you actually care for the community and wish to help it. Your application is great and you put a lot of detail into a lot of posts. Even though you've only come back recently i genuinely don't see any reason to deny you. You'd be a great addition to the team and would definitely help out the team

:plussp:
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1274031

RuleBreaker163 wrote:
Don't really know you at the moment, only seen you on forums but you seem like a genuinely nice guy and it looks like you actually care for the community and wish to help it. Your application is great and you put a lot of detail into a lot of posts. Even though you've only come back recently i genuinely don't see any reason to deny you. You'd be a great addition to the team and would definitely help out the team

I had already seen this yesterday and I meant to get back to your reply, yet I have somehow managed to have forgotten to do so, my apologies. Thank you for taking the time to write something detailed I appreciate the nice comments as well. I'm glad you liked my application and seem to think that I am genuinely caring for the community, not everyone seems to share that vision (Though the vast majority do).

I'm always doing my best to make posts detailed and informative, non-constructive posts with little to no actual information or feedback don't usually help people and I feel that some people for making efforts of putting something detailed out there deserve effort put into proper feedback and replies.

Either way, once again thank you for the support and the kind words. Means a lot. :heart:
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rule

[Community Council] Kemi's Application . 3 years 7 months ago #1274256

Thanks for applying for the Community Council! During our weekly meeting we reviewed your application and looked through your recent suggestions.

This time, the Community Council has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs some more time and experience on the game servers;

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1