[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1253305

Nikoo wrote:
Alex... wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
poogle wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
My questing to you Rittsu is what makes you stand out and what makes you a good candidate to be a SA on Deathrun and what is your goals for the server.

Well I want the exploit list to be explained to the staff team so they can properly enforce it and so they don’t do it themselves also for the exploit list to be given to staff so they know all the exploits.

there is no exploits on deathrun.

I mean there are and how come I have seen you punish people for exploits

bruh, just remember you are speaking to the server owner

and that means he can't call him out if he's wrong?, he could be right but thats up to him to respond and show he's right.

I very highly doubt that the server owner would say that there is no exploits if there IS exploits.

with the amount of maps and things you can do in deathrun I highly doubt that it's exploit free, and as ritsu said he's seen spectrum warn people for exploiting, could be lying but idk.
  • Alex...
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1253307

poogle wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
My questing to you Rittsu is what makes you stand out and what makes you a good candidate to be a SA on Deathrun and what is your goals for the server.

Well I want the exploit list to be explained to the staff team so they can properly enforce it and so they don’t do it themselves also for the exploit list to be given to staff so they know all the exploits.

I apologise for joking on your application, i now understand that you will take it too seriously.
(and also the exploits you have seen me punish for have all been fixed.)
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Lewis_is_java, narexa, 0yc37xrk6m

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1253337

Spectrum wrote:
poogle wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

I apologise for joking on your application, i now understand that you will take it too seriously.

No its ok and sorry for taking it seriously but it is hard to tell
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1253338

poogle wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
poogle wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

No its ok and sorry for taking it seriously but it is hard to tell

no such thing as a deathrun exploit, trust me
  • RhysA
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • chad
  • Thanks received: 565
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1253357

In your app you say "I'm a very person to reach and talk too" which makes no sense so you could correct that to say what you meant, however this suggests to me that you have not proof read your own app despite using it over and over again without the addition of improvements to it, which suggest a lack of care, despite you consitently saying you would really like to improve deathrun

Also under the "Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:" section you falied to mention a work around just that you would have been able to have done it if you were leadteam which is not the question? so the hacker in question did you record them, gather evidence and present it to the lead team so they could be dealth with or another work around?

You also say that you really want to improve the player count on deathrun and being super admin will help that, which I doubt as you rarely offer an reason or justification on how you could do that and in all honestly I rekon the player count would decrease if you became lead team staff :)

Sidenote: don't start all your sentences with well, your English seems to be stuck in one
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

282 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127