Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242941

OnionRings wrote:
poogle wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
revoking your resignation just to vote no on someone else's application is disgusting behavior lol, even if that was TTT not deathrun that is still just disgusting, plus you are not LT material at all in my eyes.

:minussp:

I didn't actually vote on any apps cause i resigned before the meeting and also that was weeks ago.

Your initial intention was to try get someone denied and started to say if this person got admin it would kill the TTT server.

Well I did say that because he kept calling me a pedo and kept saying that i have said stuff that can put me in jail and that is over the line and it hurts once someone calls you that and maybe someone call you that and you would understand and I know my actions weren't great but no one said or did anything after I said it was hurting me and that truly hurts me and i know that we have a joke and laugh but I did say that was too far but he kept going with that
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242942

poogle wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
poogle wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
revoking your resignation just to vote no on someone else's application is disgusting behavior lol, even if that was TTT not deathrun that is still just disgusting, plus you are not LT material at all in my eyes.

I didn't actually vote on any apps cause i resigned before the meeting and also that was weeks ago.

Your initial intention was to try get someone denied and started to say if this person got admin it would kill the TTT server.

Well I did say that because he kept calling me a pedo and kept saying that i have said stuff that can put me in jail and that is over the line and it hurts once someone calls you that and maybe someone call you that and you would understand and I know my actions weren't great but no one said or did anything after I said it was hurting me and that truly hurts me and i know that we have a joke and laugh but I did say that was too far but he kept going with that
Mute, block, ignore don't sabotage someones chances at trying to be staff and help the server because you two don't get along, you're supposed to be staff deal with the situation accordingly
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lewis_is_java.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, 0yc37xrk6m

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242944

Lewis_is_java wrote:
poogle wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
poogle wrote:
Hiro. wrote:

Mute, block, ignore don't sabotage someones chances at trying to be staff and help the server because you two don't get along, you're supposed to be staff deal with the situation accordingly

I know that but nothing was done

EDIT:
I know my actions weren't great
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Rittsu.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242946

poogle wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
poogle wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
poogle wrote:
Hiro. wrote:

Did you report to the lead team? Something should have been done if this person persistently continued their behaviour after you said not to.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242947

Studio Banter wrote:
poogle wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
poogle wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
poogle wrote:
Hiro. wrote:

Did you report to the lead team? Something should have been done if this person persistently continued their behaviour after you said not to.

Yes I did

Even told a cm
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242954

poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
Personality I think there is no need for another LT for Deathrun, one LT is enough as is but if you do get what is your ultimate goal for the server.

My ultimate goal is to help out and I know i can do that as an admin but I would like to help out more than I can right now. But I also my goal is to improve activity of the server and more.

How do you plan to achieve that?
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242956

Jordz wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
Personality I think there is no need for another LT for Deathrun, one LT is enough as is but if you do get what is your ultimate goal for the server.

My ultimate goal is to help out and I know i can do that as an admin but I would like to help out more than I can right now. But I also my goal is to improve activity of the server and more.

well by advertising and suggesting things that would bring back old players and make new players want to join in as well. I also want to remove some addons and add new ones and the removal of some maps so it is easier for new players and old but still keeping the maps fun for all players
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242957

poogle wrote:
Jordz wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

well by advertising and suggesting things that would bring back old players and make new players want to join in as well. I also want to remove some addons and add new ones and the removal of some maps so it is easier for new players and old but still keeping the maps fun for all players

What maps aren't suitable for new players? also by the sounds of it all of this can be done as an admin
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242959

Dom12887 wrote:
poogle wrote:
Jordz wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

What maps aren't suitable for new players? also by the sounds of it all of this can be done as an admin

there is more but i have already said it to evan

also I will say the maps in the meeting
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242965

poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

I can understand that you want to help Someone like Evan on the server But there is one occurrent issues I seem see a lot form you is giving constructive feedback on forums, you seem to struggle a lot on giving feedback on application like why they shouldn't chosen and what they improve going forward you know stuff like. I would like to see that improve going forward.

I know I don't give out a lot of constrictive feedback but if I talk to that person or if a person asks me for it I will give them feedback and I will start trying to do that more.
I know you are trying your best but last week you were breaking some rules on TTT like trying to Prop surf, you also Prop killed someone which concerns me for someone who is going for SA.
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by God dammit Ross.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242968

God dammit Ross wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

I can understand that you want to help Someone like Evan on the server But there is one occurrent issues I seem see a lot form you is giving constructive feedback on forums, you seem to struggle a lot on giving feedback on application like why they shouldn't chosen and what they improve going forward you know stuff like. I would like to see that improve going forward.

I know I don't give out a lot of constrictive feedback but if I talk to that person or if a person asks me for it I will give them feedback and I will start trying to do that more.
I know you are trying your best but last week you were breaking some rules on TTT like trying to Prop surf, you also Prop killed someone which concerns me for someone who is going for SA.
i wasn't trying to prop surf and i didn't mean to kill that person with a prop
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242972

poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

i wasn't trying to prop surf and i didn't mean to kill that person with a prop
Stupid prop, killing people ey, somebody should warn it
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242995

OnionRings wrote:
poogle wrote:
Hiro. wrote:

lmfao?? Miia did the same thing to me every week , everytime , nonstop , and he even did it on forums and on staff chat not to mention he did get SA ez pz yall just choose who you want to be and not, dont hit me this " bias staff member " bs lol

EDIT: i also dont understand how having limited LT is bad if not good, he thinks he can help the server i cant even think of an idea of how he can " damage " the server by getting LT . If someone is actually dedicated enough to even apply then he is worthy for such a dead gamemode . :support:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by TheFierceOwl.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242996

God dammit Ross wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

LonelyDodo who was a HEADADMIN on ttt went on ssrp and started rdming everyone. Shit happens ok?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1243000

TheFierceOwl wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

LonelyDodo who was a HEADADMIN on ttt went on ssrp and started rdming everyone. Shit happens ok?
Bad take man, two wrongs don't make a right, just cause one person did a bad thing does not justify others doing bad things despite it being seperate to the TTT server
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1243002

Lewis_is_java wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
poogle wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

Bad take man, two wrongs don't make a right, just cause one person did a bad thing does not justify others doing bad things despite it being seperate to the TTT server
im just saying if a HA can make a mistake then he can too . And dont just destroy his application for a mistake
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1243527

In my view you done a good job on TTT and seemed to be a pretty good and chill staff without looking at the situation with "said person".

Nonetheless i wish you good luck.

btw you haven't left a reason on my application why i shouldn't be admin maybe you can try to give me some feedback i can improve upon
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Insanity.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1243671

Insanity wrote:
In my view you done a good job on TTT and seemed to be a pretty good and chill staff without looking at the situation with "said person".

Nonetheless i wish you good luck.

btw you haven't left a reason on my application why i shouldn't be admin maybe you can try to give me some feedback i can improve upon

thanks and I don't have a lot to say on your app
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1243672

Bump
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Deathrun Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1243754

Bringing this one back just for you, You can be super admin of disappointing applications
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

207 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127