Dont use my name : D
SMOJEA?!?!?! POG?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240677

You seem to always apply without/before working on people's feedback, this can be underpinned by the fact that you always get denied or by the immense lack of support on your applications - You've been trying for months/years on end without success, you should try a different approach when it comes to acquiring a staff position... Good luck.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240681

Mr. Richard wrote:
You seem to always apply without/before working on people's feedback, this can be underpinned by the fact that you always get denied or by the immense lack of support on your applications - You've been trying for months/years on end without success, you should try a different approach when it comes to acquiring a staff position... Good luck.
there are other ways?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240706

Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:
You have decent activity but you have 2 recents and your attitude is extremely poor at times
:minussp:
extremely poor is better than always poor and i no longer have the warnings by Sunday
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240726

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:
You have decent activity but you have 2 recents and your attitude is extremely poor at times
extremely poor is better than always poor and i no longer have the warnings by Sunday

Thing is your have an extremely poor attitude that is always poor.

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

It’s like you didn’t even read his feedback.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240740

Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

who are you to decide if i have a bad attitude or not, you expecting an angle from heaven when I apply lol
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240748

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

who are you to decide if i have a bad attitude or not, you expecting an angle from heaven when I apply lol

It is clear you have a poor attitude, very much represented by your reply to these posts as well, people are trying to help you out here and give you constructive criticism to help you build on poor qualities about you, the least you could do would be to thank them for trying to help you out instead of throwing it back in their faces. Working on your replies is a good start to the attitude ordeal
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240754

Gody wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

It is clear you have a poor attitude, very much represented by your reply to these posts as well, people are trying to help you out here and give you constructive criticism to help you build on poor qualities about you, the least you could do would be to thank them for trying to help you out instead of throwing it back in their faces. Working on your replies is a good start to the attitude ordeal
no no no no help? Yes the first 6 7 posts the rest ? Completely shitposting except ofcourse Richard. How did what he type help me in any way
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240828

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Gody wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

no no no no help? Yes the first 6 7 posts the rest ? Completely shitposting except ofcourse Richard. How did what he type help me in any way

If this is what you believe you are not fit for staff in anyway sorry.
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240833

Gody wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Gody wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

here is the problem , you have similar ATTITUDE as me but the only problem is you have less enemies as you can see no one wants me staff HIRO will do all he can to get me denied however looking over to you.... you arent much different you have the same shit attitude i have and discord says it all so dont hit me with this behaviour perfection .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240836

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Gody wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Gody wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

here is the problem , you have similar ATTITUDE as me but the only problem is you have less enemies as you can see no one wants me staff HIRO will do all he can to get me denied however looking over to you.... you arent much different you have the same shit attitude i have and discord says it all so dont hit me with this behaviour perfection .

I don’t go around calling people racial terms in public Discords nor do I have a hissy fit upon receiving criticism from people trying to help. What does hiro have to do with anything lol the whole TTT staff team are giving you shit to work on yet you respond like this. Lol nice attitude
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240839

Gody wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Gody wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Gody wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

I don’t go around calling people racial terms in public Discords nor do I have a hissy fit upon receiving criticism from people trying to help. What does hiro have to do with anything lol the whole TTT staff team are giving you shit to work on yet you respond like this. Lol nice attitude
Lol look at yourself homie , thats how i wouldve responded and thats how i wouldve been banned .

EDIT: first 7 - 10 ACTUAL feedback meant something the rest is just deconstruction of whatever i had built. .. and this isnt the first time it happened to me but actually multiple times and LT got involved

EDIT2: here is the link cutie take a read
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...-application?start=0

God bless CeeZee
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by TheFierceOwl.

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240869

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

Lemme just reply on this here.

He can decide as he has to vote on you. And yes we are looking for angel from heaven when you apply. Because everything other then a angel from heaven ain't gonna get YOU staff. You're known for your attitude and explosive behaviour. Therefore we be damn looking for a angel from heaven
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom.

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240874

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

And thats an example of your bad attitude, Owl you really need to work on your attitude and anger issues but as much as we're buddies i'm gonna have to give this a :minussp:
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by HoodDroid.

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240877

I don't feel comfortable with giving you the staff position from what i've read and seen.

Please give the application a couple of weeks to really proof us you are viable for this position.
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240902

HoodDroid wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

And thats an example of your bad attitude, Owl you really need to work on your attitude and anger issues but as much as we're buddies i'm gonna have to give this a :minussp:
kosmayten abo omak ya mara ya sharmoot
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240904

TheFierceOwl wrote:
HoodDroid wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

kosmayten abo omak ya mara ya sharmoot

;)
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240905

Kurze wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

He can decide as he has to vote on you. And yes we are looking for angel from heaven when you apply. Because everything other then a angel from heaven ain't gonna get YOU staff. You're known for your attitude and explosive behaviour. Therefore we be damn looking for a angel from heaven
you know what? Its about time i follow your advice and ignore everyone lol because all THEY want is the " explosive " behaviour. Very well .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240930

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurze wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

you know what? Its about time i follow your advice and ignore everyone lol because all THEY want is the " explosive " behaviour. Very well .
don't think that's what he meant
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238

[TTT Moderator] Owl's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1240931

Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurze wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
there are other ways?

don't think that's what he meant
cool
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

166 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127