Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Yikes! Application

[TTT Moderator] Yikes! Application 3 years 11 months ago #1235649

you didn't exactly leave on the best of terms last time you were staff and you seemed to like trying to spark drama/debates
:neutralsp:
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Yikes! Application 3 years 11 months ago #1236033

poogle wrote:
you are a nice guy but there is one major thing and that you don't know the rules that well but other then that it is all good

At the beginning of my rejoining, I do admit I didn't, as apparently a lot of changes were made to the rules, which I'm really happy to see, a few I agree with, a few I don't, but overall looks good now. To get more familiar with them, I asked around other admins to clarify a few of them, I asked David about the warning rule and a few other ones I discussed with other more experienced staff members to familiarise myself better with them. But thank you!

Chespin wrote:
you didn't exactly leave on the best of terms last time you were staff and you seemed to like trying to spark drama/debates

Yeah, definitely didn't. I left my resignation short, extremely short, and I left pretty suddenly. I did leave on good terms with most staff, the few I had issues with, you included, I admit I didn't, which isn't good. As I addressed in a previous reply, I think now that if there are issues they should be resolved, and whilst I was very forward and aggressive towards lead team members, going as far as to say they're lazy and don't know much about the game due to the lack of how much they play, as I said in my reply, a lot of that changed after the meeting I had that lasted around 2 hours. I think I performed well as a staff member in my most recent time of being admin, very well, but with one thing I agree with, I could've treated you, and other lead team members that I had issues with much better. I can disagree with their ways, and bring it up normally, as can anyone and as anyone SHOULD, knowing they have an idea of what's wrong and a normal suggestion on how to make it better, but the way I did it was immature. I could've done it a lot more respectfully.

Whilst I didn't want to spark drama, I did want to spark debate, a debate is always important when it comes to positive change.

So Chespin, I'm not sorry for the debates I caused, but I am sorry for the immaturity that came from me with those debates.

[TTT Moderator] Yikes! Application 3 years 11 months ago #1236034

Should only apply when he beats me in a crowbar fight, too bad I smacked him 4 -0
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238

[TTT Moderator] Yikes! Application 3 years 11 months ago #1236057

I can't deny your application is well made, however, your past attitude in the past has not been good as far as I can read. You left on bad terms.

What certainty can you provide that your attitude will stay good and you won't leave in a bad way again?
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Moderator] Yikes! Application 3 years 11 months ago #1236088

Kurze wrote:
I can't deny your application is well made, however, your past attitude in the past has not been good as far as I can read. You left on bad terms.

What certainty can you provide that your attitude will stay good and you won't leave in a bad way again?

Read my previous replies, specifically to Chespin and Nay :D

In short, I know that the issues I had with the server were brought up in a pretty immature way by me, and it isn't the way it should be.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Yikes Svanz Comet.

[TTT Moderator] Yikes! Application 3 years 10 months ago #1237014

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Attitude+Recent

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds