Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1230398

TheFierceOwl wrote:
The odds of You getting promoted are the same as the following:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
i would say he is 100 times more likely to become sa then you mod but 100 times 0 is still 0
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Exothermic362

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1230583

dude shouldn't even be an admin put him back to Mod.
very useless Admin
  • LilJaphery
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 19
EX TTT Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1230585

LilJaphery wrote:
very useless Admin

No need to be so toxic. He is a good admin from what i have seen.
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1230709

TheFierceOwl wrote:
The odds of You getting promoted are the same as the following:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1230710

LilJaphery wrote:
very useless Admin

Says the guy that was so immature, about a year ago when we were both admins and had an argument u went onto the server started saying the N-word in both voice and normal chat which i had to call a head admin to demote you. Really useful advice from you man!
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1230718

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
LilJaphery wrote:
very useless Admin

Says the guy that was so immature, about a year ago when we were both admins and had an argument u went onto the server started saying the N-word in both voice and normal chat which i had to call a head admin to demote you. Really useful advice from you man!
imagine being offended by a word on a garry's Mod trouble in terrorist town on zarpgaming not only that but also reporting it lolll
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1230766

chill out please
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1230782

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
LilJaphery wrote:
very useless Admin

imagine being offended by a word on a garry's Mod trouble in terrorist town on zarpgaming not only that but also reporting it lolll
both of you shut the fuck up and go and have your temper tantrums in dm's not someone's sa application
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rule

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1230787

Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
LilJaphery wrote:
very useless Admin

both of you shut the fuck up and go and have your temper tantrums in dm's not someone's sa application
truee
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1230820

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
LilJaphery wrote:
very useless Admin

truee
Yeah I posted this to get feedback not for people to argue in the comments. Please stop thanks!
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1230848

pretty typical staff member I'd say, favoritism and the lot, doesn't really listen to players. other than that I don't really see you much, could either be time zone stuff or you just don't make an impact. 2 months for super admin seems like a dream to me, but i don't know how this servers staff system works so that might be ok but seeing as you got demoted too you obviously aren't fit for senior staff, but you know admin is still an achievment too. I do think you think a bit highly of yourself but thats my opinion. also just saw that kurze pointed out some errors in your rule knowledge, as an enforcer of the rules aiming for a higher position this isn't acceptable is it? i mean during my encounters with you, you seem pretty rule stiff you I'd expect you to be the same but i guess not. -1 from me.

this is also a feedback thread as you say, not a "you said something bad or stupid about me so let me reply to that." its feedback, the senior staff will know if what people type is bullshit.
  • Alex...
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Alex....

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1231064

You have nice activity and seem dedicated towards getting this position! Best of luck

:plussp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1231228

Alex... wrote:
pretty typical staff member I'd say, favoritism and the lot, doesn't really listen to players. other than that I don't really see you much, could either be time zone stuff or you just don't make an impact. 2 months for super admin seems like a dream to me, but i don't know how this servers staff system works so that might be ok but seeing as you got demoted too you obviously aren't fit for senior staff, but you know admin is still an achievment too. I do think you think a bit highly of yourself but thats my opinion. also just saw that kurze pointed out some errors in your rule knowledge, as an enforcer of the rules aiming for a higher position this isn't acceptable is it? i mean during my encounters with you, you seem pretty rule stiff you I'd expect you to be the same but i guess not. -1 from me.

this is also a feedback thread as you say, not a "you said something bad or stupid about me so let me reply to that." its feedback, the senior staff will know if what people type is bullshit.
watch out alex, your next ban is permanent
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1231231

BrokeNXD wrote:
Alex... wrote:

My guy was just sharing his opinion lol no need to threaten him.
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, TheFierceOwl

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1231232

BrokeNXD wrote:
Alex... wrote:

very cheap of you honestly ... dude really asked for no one to call him out like that... really harsh.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1231243

Buffy wrote:
BrokeNXD wrote:
Alex... wrote:

i have no way to reach out to him and i dont want to be too late for him to get punished already since a permban is a big deal
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1231245

BrokeNXD wrote:
Buffy wrote:
BrokeNXD wrote:
Alex... wrote:

i have no way to reach out to him and i dont want to be too late for him to get punished already since a permban is a big deal

but how is it relevant here
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl, Buffy

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1231247

Studio Banter wrote:
BrokeNXD wrote:
Buffy wrote:
BrokeNXD wrote:
Alex... wrote:

if you cant tell that is his first post here, looks like he just made the profile. sorry exo if its the wrong place, i really didnt think of making a new thread about this
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1231249

DANlEL wrote:
BrokeNXD wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
BrokeNXD wrote:
Buffy wrote:
BrokeNXD wrote:
Alex... wrote:

if you cant tell that is his first post here, looks like he just made the profile. sorry exo if its the wrong place, i really didnt think of making a new thread about this
I forgive you
thanks daniel
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1231257

Well i didn't forgive you broken . You better check yourself before you wreck your self
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40