• ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226505

Decline imo. Had a few negative experiences with you and am not impressed with your general conduct and tone. You seem to resent the responsibility your position gives you and don't seem to take your role as a figurehead of the ZARP Community seriously. After one player was being bullied and the only comment you had to offer was 'he's going to cry on the forums'

Combine that with the two reports this week you've incurred and I think it would be more prudent of you to wait. I believe you can reform and become a truly good member of staff but I feel this cannot come without more experience. Obviously I wish you the best with your application but I feel it's too soon for you as of now imo
Attachments:
  • KLaimsbury
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226507

KLaimsbury wrote:
Decline imo. Had a few negative experiences with you and am not impressed with your general conduct and tone. You seem to resent the responsibility your position gives you and don't seem to take your role as a figurehead of the ZARP Community seriously. After one player was being bullied and the only comment you had to offer was 'he's going to cry on the forums'

Combine that with the two reports this week you've incurred and I think it would be more prudent of you to wait. I believe you can reform and become a truly good member of staff but I feel this cannot come without more experience. Obviously I wish you the best with your application but I feel it's too soon for you as of now imo

The reports that were made i had little involvement in. I did not make a comment like that. First of all i always try to be helpful to others but i cant change the tone of my voice and its always been like that
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Rittsu.

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226509

poogle wrote:
KLaimsbury wrote:

The reports that were made i had little involvement in. I did not make a comment like that. First of all i always try to be helpful to others but i cant change the tone of my voice and its always been like that
By tone he means attitude no more talk of you and voices please. And I agree with him.
-support
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226513

poogle wrote:
KLaimsbury wrote:

Idk mate I looked through that thread with you and Kevin muting players for alleged racism and you bottled that tbh. To quote you 'you tried making it a big deal when there was no need' bear in mind MrBossFTW was trying to get an allegation of racism made against him cleared up. Imo you have a general apathy for the job and I feel you should consult the rules and invest more time into your development at your current role before trying to climb the ladder. I feel this is within your capacity and look forward to you being able to grow and develop in your current role.
  • KLaimsbury
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226522

KLaimsbury wrote:
poogle wrote:
KLaimsbury wrote:

Idk mate I looked through that thread with you and Kevin muting players for alleged racism and you bottled that tbh. To quote you 'you tried making it a big deal when there was no need' bear in mind MrBossFTW was trying to get an allegation of racism made against him cleared up. Imo you have a general apathy for the job and I feel you should consult the rules and invest more time into your development at your current role before trying to climb the ladder. I feel this is within your capacity and look forward to you being able to grow and develop in your current role.

Sorry but i dont have some problems that i cant express some feelings like empathy
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226532

PoseidonEUW wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:
:minussp: Good guy but haven't been admin for long enough in my opinion
At least he is mature enough to not fool around in S2 x).

That was just uneeded
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226533

Alright Ritts, imma break it down

You are a nice guy,
and you definitely trusted.
You do know how to handle some situations as an admin.

I understand that you do get asked questions from moderators or other admins about their staffing, and I know that you respond well sometimes

But as a SA you get asked many questions, and much more complicated questions.
You ask a lot of obvious questions which can sometimes be alright, but when they are really obvious it gets to the point where u just need more experience.

I honestly think that you need more experience as a admin on TTT and Im sure a lot of other people agree.

:neutralsp:
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226556

:plussp:
  • Krugar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • legally retarded
  • Thanks received: 29

(Ex) TTT moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226561

:minussp: Not with the tone that you are responding with and the things that Kurzex said, from what I see you lack experience as an Admin. If you want to be SA, you have to stand out.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226670

IMO you lack assertiveness which I believe is crucial in a leading role
Users and staff have to get the feeling that you are in control of the situation you are handling.
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1226766

Gin wrote:
IMO you lack assertiveness which I believe is crucial in a leading role
Users and staff have to get the feeling that you are in control of the situation you are handling.

I feel like I do that
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1228236

Good luck!

edit: after looking through the post you don't seem like you respond to criticism well, it looks as if there's just a range of friend groups and you all seem to go for each other for feedback, as niko stated if you want to be Lead Team you have to show off your dedication towards it and to start with responding negatively or poorly towards criticism doesn't make you look well. IMO you should wait longer before applying and keep going if you are dedicated towards this position but your attitude doesn't seem deemed reasonable enough for LT.

:minussp:

Good luck though!
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Gody.

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1228263

I think you should be admin for a little longer yet mate as well as improve on the critizisim from others, We all have an opinion.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1228333

Gody wrote:
Good luck!

edit: after looking through the post you don't seem like you respond to criticism well, it looks as if there's just a range of friend groups and you all seem to go for each other for feedback, as niko stated if you want to be Lead Team you have to show off your dedication towards it and to start with responding negatively or poorly towards criticism doesn't make you look well. IMO you should wait longer before applying and keep going if you are dedicated towards this position but your attitude doesn't seem deemed reasonable enough for LT.

:minussp:

Good luck though!

Thank you for the feedback but i'am taking the criticisms on board and improving on what i'm doing wrong. Also I'am trying to make myself stand out to be picked to be lead team
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1228362

He sounds like he's sleeping
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gin

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1228366

Your application seems quite lacking to me as a whole, especially the section about what makes you a good candidate, which I think is the most important part of a Super Administrator application. The application gives off the impression that you still have a lot to learn and that you may lack confidence in your own staffing abilities. Throughout the time I've been on TeamSpeak, I've noticed you've asked a lot of questions about staffing, which obviously isn't a bad thing as it shows that you're willing to learn, however it also shows that you're not yet experienced enough. Plus what Kurze said.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1228377

Nina wrote:
Your application seems quite lacking to me as a whole, especially the section about what makes you a good candidate, which I think is the most important part of a Super Administrator application. The application gives off the impression that you still have a lot to learn and that you may lack confidence in your own staffing abilities. Throughout the time I've been on TeamSpeak, I've noticed you've asked a lot of questions about staffing, which obviously isn't a bad thing as it shows that you're willing to learn, however it also shows that you're not yet experienced enough. Plus what Kurze said.

I do agree that I ask a lot of questions but I'am a bit unsure in certain situation but i feel like i'am improving on staffing But i do feel my app was a bit early
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Rittsu.

[TTT Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1228435

KLaimsbury wrote:
LLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLL